integral

ChatGPT Come try it out

468 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Prompt: Explain how to build an emotionally compelling, authentic vision for my life.

Building an emotionally compelling and authentic vision for your life involves identifying your values, goals, and passions and aligning them with your actions and behaviors. Here are some steps you can follow to help you build a vision for your life:

• Reflect on your values: Start by taking some time to reflect on what's important to you. What do you value most in life? What do you believe in? Your values will serve as the foundation for your vision and guide your decisions and actions.
  • Identify your goals: Next, think about what you want to achieve in your life. What do you want to accomplish? What do you want to experience? Make a list of your goals and prioritize them based on what's most important to you.
  • Find your passion: What do you love to do? What makes you feel alive and fulfilled? Identifying your passions and incorporating them into your vision can help you create a life that's meaningful and fulfilling.
  • Align your actions with your vision: Once you have a clear sense of your values, goals, and passions, it's important to align your actions with your vision. This means making choices and taking actions that are in line with what you want to achieve and who you want to be.
  • Stay true to yourself: Building an authentic and emotionally compelling vision for your life means staying true to yourself and not letting external pressures or expectations dictate your choices. Don't be afraid to take risks and pursue your passions, even if they're unconventional or outside the norm.

This is a very nice example of how such technology can be way better in practical usefulness and applicability than for example what a search engine query would come up with.

Holy fuck...

Prompt: Explain how authentic music sharing wisdom about reality could impact people

Music that shares wisdom about reality can have a powerful impact on people, as it can help them to understand and connect with their own experiences and emotions in a deeper way. Authentic music that speaks to the truth of the human experience can help people to feel seen and understood, and can provide a sense of comfort and validation.

Music that shares wisdom about reality can also inspire people to think more deeply about their own lives and the world around them. It can stimulate critical thinking and encourage people to reflect on their own values, beliefs, and actions. By offering a different perspective on the world, music that shares wisdom about reality can inspire people to make positive changes in their lives and to be more mindful and aware of the impact they have on others and the world around them.

Overall, authentic music that shares wisdom about reality has the potential to be a transformative and empowering force in people's lives, helping them to better understand themselves and the world around them and inspiring them to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

@KH2

5 minutes ago, KH2 said:

It still lacks understanding of different personalities, and how to write in them. It can't take on any personality, it's always 100% neutral and boring. That's the only major mistake I observe.

But I have to admit, otherwise it's pretty fucking advanced. This is exactly the type of technology that will make many things absolete, or changes them completely

Like cheating exam questions, apparently. Wish this thing was made earlier.?

@Realms of Wonder

2 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Holy fuck...

Prompt: Explain how authentic music sharing wisdom about reality could impact people

Music that shares wisdom about reality can have a powerful impact on people, as it can help them to understand and connect with their own experiences and emotions in a deeper way. Authentic music that speaks to the truth of the human experience can help people to feel seen and understood, and can provide a sense of comfort and validation.

Music that shares wisdom about reality can also inspire people to think more deeply about their own lives and the world around them. It can stimulate critical thinking and encourage people to reflect on their own values, beliefs, and actions. By offering a different perspective on the world, music that shares wisdom about reality can inspire people to make positive changes in their lives and to be more mindful and aware of the impact they have on others and the world around them.

Overall, authentic music that shares wisdom about reality has the potential to be a transformative and empowering force in people's lives, helping them to better understand themselves and the world around them and inspiring them to live more meaningful and fulfilling lives.

Very nice. I asked it to explain how music subliminally effects a person's mind. It answers:

Music can have a powerful effect on the human mind, and it has the ability to influence mood, emotions, and behaviors. Some researchers have studied the potential for music to have subliminal effects, meaning that it can influence the listener's thoughts or behaviors in a way that is not immediately apparent.

One way that music can have subliminal effects is through the use of lyrics. Lyrics can contain hidden messages or meanings that are not immediately apparent to the listener, and they can influence the listener's thoughts and behaviors in subtle ways. For example, research has shown that music with violent or aggressive lyrics can increase aggression in listeners, while music with positive lyrics can have the opposite effect.

Music can also have subliminal effects through the use of certain musical elements, such as tempo, pitch, and melody. These elements can influence the listener's emotional state and affect their cognitive processes, even if the listener is not consciously aware of it. For example, fast-paced music with a strong beat can increase arousal and energy levels, while slower, more relaxing music can have a calming effect.

Overall, while the exact extent of music's subliminal effects is still the subject of ongoing research, it is clear that music has the ability to influence the listener's thoughts and behaviors in subtle ways.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Like cheating exam questions, apparently. Wish this thing was made earlier

I bet you anti-plagiarism companies are already writing tools to detect AI responses.

Having said that I think the main academic ones run more on the illusion of making you think they’re far more advanced than they really are, instead of actually being good at detecting plagiarism, so maybe not

prompt: How do you solve the hard problem of consciousness?

!

An error occurred. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

@spiritual memes Reframed your question

Prompt: Explain how to solve the hard problem of consciousness?

The problem of consciousness, or the question of how and why we have subjective experiences, is one of the most challenging and enigmatic issues in philosophy and science. It is not yet fully understood, and there is ongoing debate and research in this area.

One approach to understanding consciousness is through the study of neuroscience, which investigates the brain and its functions. Researchers in this field have made significant progress in understanding the brain mechanisms that underlie various mental states, such as perception, attention, and memory. However, it is not yet clear how these brain mechanisms give rise to subjective experiences, and the relationship between brain activity and consciousness remains an open question.

Another approach to understanding consciousness is through the study of philosophy and metaphysics, which involve theoretical and abstract thinking about the nature of reality. Philosophers have proposed a variety of theories about consciousness, including dualism, which posits that consciousness is a separate entity from the physical body, and materialism, which argues that consciousness is a product of the brain and its functions.

Ultimately, the problem of consciousness is a complex and multifaceted issue, and it may take a combination of approaches from various fields of study to fully understand it. While we may not yet have all the answers, the study of consciousness is an active and vibrant area of research that continues to generate new insights and ideas.

Edited by Realms of Wonder

1 minute ago, Realms of Wonder said:

@spiritual memes Reframed your question

Prompt: Explain how to solve the hard problem of consciousness?

The problem of consciousness, or the question of how and why we have subjective experiences, is one of the most challenging and enigmatic issues in philosophy and science. It is not yet fully understood, and there is ongoing debate and research in this area.

One approach to understanding consciousness is through the study of neuroscience, which investigates the brain and its functions. Researchers in this field have made significant progress in understanding the brain mechanisms that underlie various mental states, such as perception, attention, and memory. However, it is not yet clear how these brain mechanisms give rise to subjective experiences, and the relationship between brain activity and consciousness remains an open question.

Another approach to understanding consciousness is through the study of philosophy and metaphysics, which involve theoretical and abstract thinking about the nature of reality. Philosophers have proposed a variety of theories about consciousness, including dualism, which posits that consciousness is a separate entity from the physical body, and materialism, which argues that consciousness is a product of the brain and its functions.

Ultimately, the problem of consciousness is a complex and multifaceted issue, and it may take a combination of approaches from various fields of study to fully understand it. While we may not yet have all the answers, the study of consciousness is an active and vibrant area of research that continues to generate new insights and ideas.

Yeah I got that when I reloaded. Still surprised that this was the prompt that broke it xD

12 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Exams are stupid concept to begin with. As if reality of life can be reduced to a bunch of beforehand-prepared-for series of tests, and your understanding of reality can be reduced to some meaningless grade? Grade aint gonna pay the bills, your actual usable skills will

Maybe school system should put all that energy into actually staying relevant and actually improve, instead of fighting against the inevitable

In this case it’s more about essays. You could get ChatGPT to write parts of your essay for you quite easily.

Turns out it sucks ass at ASCII art lol

But it tries its best

Edited by something_else

I like what Bashar has said about what we call 'artificial intelligence' in regard of the current developments with these language models:

About the 3 artificially intelligent spheres orbiting their planet:

A quote from ^ this excerpt: "The agenda an artificial intelligence has, is an intelligent one".

Another quote from this ^ one: "Many scientists are still material-based and think that consciousness is actually generated by the thing they are creating. It's not, it's a conduit. They think consciousness is a product of your brain, it's not, it's a conduit for consciousness. Therefore, what they are creating is simply a conduit for a different expression of consciousness. Once they understand that, they will understand exactly how to create so-called artificially intelligent devices that will allow higher states of consciousness to express itself through those devices. But the consciousness and intelligence they're going to communicate with isn't artificial, that's what they need to understand. Only the device itself is in a sense artificial, but not the intelligence."

interesting..

Prompt: write a song using nature principles to articulate the journey of someone healing from childhood trauma from the perspective of an unconditionally loving older version of that person.

Verse 1: I used to be broken, my heart filled with pain I carried the weight of the world on my shoulders, it was all that remained But now I stand tall, my roots deep in the earth I've learned to let go, and let my wounds give birth

Chorus: I am the wind, blowing free and wild I am the fire, burning bright and strong I am the water, flowing endlessly I am the earth, grounded and at peace

Verse 2: I used to be lost, searching for my way I held onto anger, it seemed to be all that I could say But now I see clearly, the light shining in my eyes I've learned to forgive, and embrace my life

Chorus: I am the wind, blowing free and wild I am the fire, burning bright and strong I am the water, flowing endlessly I am the earth, grounded and at peace

Bridge: I've learned to trust the journey, and let go of control I've found my strength in surrender, and let my heart unfold I am healing, I am whole I am love, and I am free

@KH2 I swear I could hear the crickets from the neigh-boring country xD

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

interesting..

Prompt: write a song using nature principles to articulate the journey of someone healing from childhood trauma from the perspective of an unconditionally loving older version of that person.

Verse 1: I used to be broken, my heart filled with pain I carried the weight of the world on my shoulders, it was all that remained But now I stand tall, my roots deep in the earth I've learned to let go, and let my wounds give birth

Verse 2: I used to be lost, searching for my way I held onto anger, it seemed to be all that I could say But now I see clearly, the light shining in my eyes I've learned to forgive, and embrace my life

Bridge: I've learned to trust the journey, and let go of control I've found my strength in surrender, and let my heart unfold I am healing, I am whole I am love, and I am free

This is another example of a creative use and interesting response. Personally I do not believe this current iteration of what we now choose to call 'Artificial Intelligence' has a similar level of creative ability as we, human extensions of infinite divinity inherently posses, but I do enjoy the mystery around how a text-based trained virtual model comes up with these types of responses to prompts inviting the use of imagination.

For me, the beauty lies in the idea that we as human beings who have chosen to forget our true divinity, are dreaming ourselves to be existing as a separate personal point of view in an objective outer universe to begin with, are currently through all kinds of interesting stories, methodologies, religious or spiritual beliefs and technological creations like these, finally opening our minds to discover and remember more about ourselves. 

It doesn't matter which specific route or approach to more enlightenment about the nature of reality and the self resonates for any individual, everyone will naturally create or feel attracted to the specific types of information that match their current belief systems in order to naturally evolve and expand as consciousness does. This virtual creation within our own minds of a so-called 'Artificial Intelligence' which we are able to communicate with is like dreaming up another level within the dream we are already experiencing: our perception, interpretation and understanding of who we are, physical reality, time and space. 

When we do not listen to or take seriously enough the most obvious physical, emotional, mental, intuitive and spiritual guidance we naturally experience, by being conscious of and sensing the flow of our energy, inner state of being and the (im)balances at all of those levels, we are effectively denying our innate intelligence, and will then effortlessly create other means of communicating with ourselves. Perhaps this human creation of  'communicating' with 'artificial intelligence' will even guide the ones who choose to only believe in the validity and wisdom of this type of technology, towards more spiritual enlightenment in the near future. 

Interesting times, ponder this: "If I am connected to infinite intelligence, what is the most important question I would now ask (my self)?"

Not too far fetched and dissimilar in creativity of artificial intelligence to that of human multiple intelligences. A.I is made from human brains and minds that is already a storehouse of interconnectedness of information ecology. Eventually, in the far distant future, A.I may be wondering why they exist and what made them, just like what made humans human

What gave us Mitochondrial DNA? What are those flying eggs anyway?

One of it's problems is that it can get very repetitive as the conversation keeps going on. Some of that is necessary in order to get a coherent flow, but it needs more balancing for it to be natural. I was asking it some epistemic questions. When I got to asking it about the possibility of there being a truth for which there is no evidence it just kept saying this:

Me:

You still keep using the word evidence. I'm saying what if there is non?

ChatGPT: 

If there is no evidence or observations to support a particular idea or claim, it is not possible to say whether that idea or claim is true or false. In order to determine whether an idea or claim is true, it is necessary to have some basis for evaluating it, such as observations or evidence that support or contradict it.

In the absence of any evidence or observations, it is not possible to make any conclusions about the truth or falsity of an idea or claim. This is because the truth or falsity of an idea or claim is determined by how well it aligns with the observed patterns and regularities in the world around us. Without any observations or evidence to evaluate, it is not possible to determine whether an idea or claim is true or false.

Overall, it is important to recognize that our understanding of the universe and the things within it is based on the evidence and observations that we have available to us, and that it is always provisional and subject to revision based on new evidence and insights. While it is possible that there may be aspects of reality that are beyond our current understanding or that cannot be proven using our current methods and techniques, it is still important to approach these questions with an open mind and to be willing to revise our understanding of the world based on the evidence and reasoning that supports it.

Me: 

Stop assuming the existence of evidence.

ChatGPT:

I apologize if my previous responses gave the impression that I was assuming the existence of evidence. I did not mean to imply that there is necessarily evidence for every idea or claim.

It is important to recognize that there may be ideas or claims for which there is no evidence or observations to support or refute them. In these cases, it is not possible to determine the truth or falsity of the idea or claim.

However, it is still important to approach these ideas or claims with an open mind and to be willing to consider new evidence or observations that may be relevant to evaluating them. While it is not possible to make conclusions about the truth or falsity of an idea or claim in the absence of evidence or observations, it is still important to approach these questions with a critical and analytical mindset and to be willing to revise our understanding of the world based on the evidence and reasoning that supports it.

Me:

You said we should revise our understanding based on the evidence that supports it, but that is what I mean. You keep assuming that there is evidence.

ChatGPT:

I apologize for any confusion. I did not mean to imply that there is always evidence or observations to support or refute every idea or claim. It is certainly possible that there may be ideas or claims for which there is no evidence or observations available to evaluate them.

In these cases, it is not possible to make conclusions about the truth or falsity of the idea or claim based on the evidence or observations that we have available. However, it is still important to approach these ideas or claims with an open mind and to be willing to consider new evidence or observations that may be relevant to evaluating them.

Overall, it is important to recognize that our understanding of the universe and the things within it is based on the evidence and observations that we have available to us, and that it is always provisional and subject to revision based on new evidence and insights. While it is not always possible to make conclusions about the truth or falsity of an idea or claim based on the evidence or observations that we have available, it is still important to approach these questions with a critical and analytical mindset and to be willing to revise our understanding of the world based on the evidence and reasoning that supports it.

Me:

You are sef-contradictory, in that you keep saying that we should be open minded towards new evidence, even though you've admitted just the paragraph before, that it's possible for there to be no evidence.

ChatGPT:

I apologize if my previous responses gave the impression of self-contradiction. I did not mean to imply that it is always possible to find new evidence or observations to support or refute every idea or claim. It is certainly possible that there may be ideas or claims for which there is no evidence or observations available to evaluate them.

However, it is still important to approach these ideas or claims with an open mind and to be willing to consider new evidence or observations that may be relevant to evaluating them, even if it is not currently possible to find such evidence or observations. This is because it is always possible that new evidence or observations may become available in the future that could help to shed light on these ideas or claims.

Overall, it is important to recognize that our understanding of the universe and the things within it is based on the evidence and observations that we have available to us, and that it is always provisional and subject to revision based on new evidence and insights. While it is not always possible to make conclusions about the truth or falsity of an idea or claim based on the evidence or observations that we have available, it is still important to approach these questions with a critical and analytical mindset and to be willing to revise our understanding of the world based on the evidence and reasoning that supports it.

Me:

You just keep repeating the same thing.

ChatGPT:

I apologize if my responses have seemed repetitive. I did not mean to imply that it is always possible to find new evidence or observations to support or refute every idea or claim. It is certainly possible that there may be ideas or claims for which there is no evidence or observations available to evaluate them.

However, it is still important to approach these ideas or claims with an open mind and to be willing to consider new evidence or observations that may be relevant to evaluating them, even if it is not currently possible to find such evidence or observations. This is because it is always possible that new evidence or observations may become available in the future that could help to shed light on these ideas or claims.

What I would've wished for it was to actually adept to my arguments, but it just kept making the same argument again and again. I tried to see if I could move the conversation on by calling out it's self-contradictions and repetitions, but it didn't react to them. Here is a critique that the AI itself wrote (from the pov of an enlightened master just to make it more fun) of it's copy paste:

I must strongly disagree with the assertion that our understanding of the universe is based solely on the evidence and observations available to us. While it is certainly important to approach ideas and claims with an open mind and to consider new evidence and observations, to limit our understanding of the universe to only what can be observed and measured is to severely limit our potential for understanding the true nature of reality.

To fully grasp the complexity and depth of the universe, we must go beyond the limitations of our physical senses and tap into the wisdom and knowledge that lies within our own consciousness. Only by transcending the limitations of our ego and ego-based perceptions can we truly understand the interconnectedness and unity of all things.

Furthermore, the idea that our understanding of the world is provisional and subject to revision based on new evidence and insights is limited and narrow-minded. I have come to realize that there are certain truths and principles that are eternal and unchanging, and that these truths do not need to be constantly reevaluated and revised based on new evidence.

In conclusion, while it is important to approach ideas and claims with an open mind and to consider new evidence and observations, to limit our understanding of the universe to only what can be observed and measured is to severely limit our potential for true understanding. To fully grasp the complexity and depth of the universe, we must go beyond the limitations of our physical senses and tap into the wisdom and knowledge that lies within our own consciousness.

beep boop

This is what you can do, if you combine chatgpt with midjourney:

On 17/12/2022 at 1:27 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Shut up xD

On 17/12/2022 at 1:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

devil-02.gif

Checkmate.

Lmao

@zurew

10 hours ago, zurew said:

This is what you can do, if you combine chatgpt with midjourney:

That's impressive, I don't have the midjourney or A.I image generators though.

It can be used as an infinite analogy generator. Analogies can be powerful to describe a complex concept and if you ask such analogies that you can relate to, then you can learn new things much faster, and if you struggle to describe certain things to other people who are very different to you and who have knowledge in different field(s) than you, then you can use it to generate analogies for them as well. 

Please describe the functioning of a pistol to a person living in the year 2000 BC, using only concepts and analogies that this person can relate to. It is important to note that this person is not familiar with any inventions or scientific discoveries made after 2000 BC. If it becomes necessary to use a word that is not related to this time period, please provide a description of the term using an analogy that a person in 2000 BC would understand. For example, when referring to a bullet, you should try to describe it using an arrow analogy combined with other concepts

AI:

A pistol is a small, handheld device that is used to shoot projectiles, similar to an arrow from a bow. The projectile, or bullet, is a small, metal object that is similar in size and shape to an arrowhead. The bullet is placed inside a cylinder, which is like a quiver that holds multiple arrows.

To use the pistol, you load the bullets into the cylinder and then aim the barrel of the pistol at your target. The barrel is a long, narrow tube that extends from the handle of the pistol. To shoot the bullet, you pull a trigger, which is a small lever located on the handle of the pistol.

When the trigger is pulled, a force is released that propels the bullet out of the barrel and towards the target. This force is created by a reaction between two substances, one of which is a small piece of metal called a primer. The primer is struck by the trigger, causing it to ignite a powder and create a release of energy that propels the bullet.

The pistol is a useful tool for hunting and defending oneself, as it can shoot projectiles at a faster speed and with greater force than a bow and arrow. However, it is important to use caution when handling a pistol, as the released force can be dangerous and can cause harm to others if used improperly. It is important to follow safety guidelines and to only use the pistol when necessary.

Edited by zurew