chat gpt.pdf

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23

11 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

I couldn't help myself...

-- Why did the chicken cross the road?

chat gpt.pdf

This is it's answer:

There is no single answer to this question, as it is a joke or riddle that is often used to amuse or entertain. The punchline of the joke is typically "to get to the other side," which is intended to be humorous because it is a simple and straightforward answer to a question that was posed in a humorous or absurd way.

In reality, there are many possible reasons why a chicken might cross a road, including to find food, to reach a new nesting or roosting location, to explore its surroundings, or to escape from a predator. Chickens are known to be curious and active birds, and they may cross a road for a variety of reasons depending on their needs and circumstances.

Here's my question 'How can a Solipsist date another person, when the other person doesn't exist?'. It's answer:

Solipsism is a philosophical theory that holds that the self is the only thing that can be known to exist. According to this view, the external world and other people are not considered to be real or objectively existing, but rather are mere constructs or projections of the self.

Given this perspective, it would be difficult for a solipsist to date another person, as the solipsist would not recognize the existence of the other person as a separate and independent entity. The solipsist might treat the other person as a hallucination or a figment of the solipsist's own imagination, rather than as a real and distinct individual.

It is worth noting that solipsism is a highly controversial and disputed philosophical position, and many philosophers and scientists would reject it as being incompatible with our common-sense understanding of the world and our own experiences.

Incredible, I need to think of a better gotcha question for this chat.

If you are a writer this can be useful to you:

Here is a template you can use: write a [length] [writing result]  on in the style of [style] ----> for instance: write a 200 word essay on Indian food in the style of Hemingway. Regarding the “writing result” you can choose from these: poem, blog article, song, essay etc. For the style you can choose literally anything and anyone for reference.

You can grab a big long text for instance an article or a wikipedia text and put it in “” and then ask chatgpt to rephrase it. So the template looks something like this: Rephrase “your inserted text”  

If you want to do quick research for your project you can also use the “Provide me with an outline of this [book/article/transcript]". If you want see one of the points that chatgpt provided in a more broad way, tell it to “elaborate on this x point”. 

Tell it to “act as a professional spelling and grammar corrector and improver” and it can help to improve your writing and to correct the mistakes. 

Additionally, it can write blog posts, emails, reports, songs, poems, essays, transcripts, novels etc. 

Edited by zurew

@zurew

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

If you are a writer this can be useful to you:

Here is a template you can use: write a [length] [writing result]  on in the style of [style] ----> for instance: write a 200 word essay on Indian food in the style of Hemingway. Regarding the “writing result” you can choose from these: poem, blog article, song, essay etc. For the style you can choose literally anything and anyone for reference.

You can grab a big long text for instance an article or a wikipedia text and put it in “” and then ask chatgpt to rephrase it. So the template looks something like this: Rephrase “your inserted text”  

If you want to do quick research for your project you can also use the “Provide me with an outline of this [book/article/transcript]". If you want see one of the points that chatgpt provided in a more broad way, tell it to “elaborate on this x point”. 

Tell it to “act as a professional spelling and grammar corrector and improver” and it can help to improve your writing and to correct the mistakes. 

Additionally, it can write blog posts, emails, reports, songs, poems, essays, transcripts, novels etc. 

Very nice. To clarify on my side, I was a hobbyist for writing several years ago, and have read and studied hundreds of writer blog on their tips and tricks for writing, and hundreds of ways to outline story plots, character plots. Literally long enough I can spend a few hours and the entire story world is about 80% complete, and I'm able to slip into almost every perspective and adopt how they think and feel. So, this is pretty useful knowing that chat can help with the templating aspects of writing in a technical way. I get focus more on the art and creative aspects.

I even asked it 'how do I freestyle rap better?'. It's response:

Here are some tips to help you improve your freestyle rap skills:

Practice regularly: The more you practice, the more comfortable you'll become with freestyle rapping. Set aside time each day to freestyle rap, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Start with a simple beat: Choose a beat that has a simple, straightforward rhythm to help you get started. As you become more comfortable with freestyle rapping, you can try rapping over more complex beats.

Use rhymes: Rhymes are a key element of freestyle rap, so try to incorporate them into your lyrics as much as possible. You can use rhyming dictionaries or thesauruses to help you find rhymes, or try using wordplay to create rhymes.

Stay in the moment: Freestyle rap is all about staying in the moment and reacting to what's happening around you. Try to stay focused on the present and use your surroundings and experiences as inspiration for your lyrics.

Be confident: Confidence is key when freestyle rapping. Don't worry about making mistakes or sounding perfect – just let your words flow and have fun with it.

Take breaks: If you're having trouble coming up with ideas or you're feeling stuck, take a break and come back to freestyle rapping later. Sometimes, stepping away for a bit can help you come back with fresh ideas and a renewed sense of creativity.

I’m actually insanely impressed by how well it can code. It can write up basic controllers for Symfony, the web framework I use at work.

With some basic instruction it wrote a homepage with a sign up form that used reCAPTCHA and CSRF tokens. It wrote up a detailed list of security concerns for a sign up form as well, and could implement code-based solutions to those when asked.

Anyone who knows programming knows that’s just INSANE

Edited by something_else

This coding stuff is insane.

You can even use it to write scripts for the Minecraft command block.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@something_else @Osaid

21 minutes ago, something_else said:

I’m actually insanely impressed by how well it can code. It can write up basic controllers for Symfony, the web framework I use at work.

With some basic instruction it wrote a homepage with a sign up form that used reCAPTCHA and CSRF tokens. It wrote up a detailed list of security concerns for a sign up form as well, and could implement code-based solutions to those when asked.

Anyone who knows programming knows that’s just INSANE

17 minutes ago, Osaid said:

This coding stuff is insane.

You can even use it to write scripts for the Minecraft command block.

Guys and Gals, there's just no excuses anymore isn't there?  If just using Chat bot to write entire coding language and even full proof each line with security suggestions, that's incredible. Can it write up a simple website as well?

I guess I'm really going to make that webtoon comic website after all...or that visual novel game, with python game coding language...just wow.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@something_else @Osaid

Guys and Gals, there's just no excuses anymore isn't there?  If just using Chat bot to write entire coding language and even full proof each line with security suggestions, that's incredible. Can it write up a simple website as well?

I guess I'm really going to make that webtoon comic website after all...or that visual novel game, with python game coding language...just wow.

Ahhh well if you dont know how to build software its till useless to you. Can help modify abit of code doe. Im using it right now to write scripts for the unity game engine. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice that what makes these AIs so intelligent is their lack of ego, bias, and ideology. They just give you clean, neutral answers which almost no human is capable of due to all the personal bias which comes from having a worldview and ego.

Which just goes to show you how much ego is distorting all human reasoning.

Intelligence requires neutrality.

That's because this AI was trained on huge, diverse amounts of data. There was a GPT AI trained on 4chan that started spouting toxic hate speech.

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/how-4chan-trained-ai-became-a-hate-speech-machine/

You still couldn’t actually substitute a real programmer for it. It makes subtle mistakes that you need to correct it on. But the results are still almost mind-boggling.

Prompt: Explain how to build an emotionally compelling, authentic vision for my life.

Building an emotionally compelling and authentic vision for your life involves identifying your values, goals, and passions and aligning them with your actions and behaviors. Here are some steps you can follow to help you build a vision for your life:

• Reflect on your values: Start by taking some time to reflect on what's important to you. What do you value most in life? What do you believe in? Your values will serve as the foundation for your vision and guide your decisions and actions.
  • Identify your goals: Next, think about what you want to achieve in your life. What do you want to accomplish? What do you want to experience? Make a list of your goals and prioritize them based on what's most important to you.
  • Find your passion: What do you love to do? What makes you feel alive and fulfilled? Identifying your passions and incorporating them into your vision can help you create a life that's meaningful and fulfilling.
  • Align your actions with your vision: Once you have a clear sense of your values, goals, and passions, it's important to align your actions with your vision. This means making choices and taking actions that are in line with what you want to achieve and who you want to be.
  • Stay true to yourself: Building an authentic and emotionally compelling vision for your life means staying true to yourself and not letting external pressures or expectations dictate your choices. Don't be afraid to take risks and pursue your passions, even if they're unconventional or outside the norm.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

Well, I can't imagine 3 years going by, if chat is this good now, with only minor mistakes here and there, wait till it's like 3 years. It'll be able to make entire websites man. Maybe it can write in an intranet or a second internet.

I like the contrast between the clear and 'technically correct' responses it gives and the creative answers when asked to come up with some poetry:

Question:
I am wondering if you have learned anything about consciousness and spirituality. Do you for example know about the practice of 'channeling' higher dimensional consciousness or telepathic contact with extraterrestrial intelligence through meditation? If so, can you give some examples of these and a practical step by step process of contacting higher intelligence?

Response:
Hello Victor, I am a large language model trained by OpenAI, and I do not have personal experiences or knowledge about consciousness and spirituality beyond what I have been trained on from the text that was provided to me. I am not capable of having personal experiences or practicing meditation or other spiritual practices. As a language model, my primary function is to assist with generating human-like text based on the input that I receive. I do not have access to the internet, so I cannot browse for information or provide specific examples or step-by-step processes for spiritual practices such as channeling or telepathic contact. My abilities are limited to generating text based on the input that I receive. 

Question:
Nice to meet you, thank you for your clear answer. Haven't you come across the author 'Jane Roberts' who published several books in the last century which were telepathically dictated by an entity known as 'Seth'? More current examples are the extraterrestrial being called 'Bashar' who is still being channeled by 'Darryl Anka' and 'Abraham', who is channeled by 'Esther Hicks'. All of them have provided humanity with a lot of holistic spiritual wisdom about existence, the nature of personal and collective reality and our divinity. What does your imagination come up with while pondering the nature of physical, virtual and spiritual reality?

Response:
As a language model, I do not have personal experiences or knowledge about specific authors or entities, and I do not have the ability to imagine or ponder the nature of reality. As I mentioned earlier, my abilities are limited to generating text based on the input that I receive. I have not been trained on any specific information about Jane Roberts, Seth, Bashar, Darryl Anka, Abraham, Esther Hicks, or their books or teachings, so I cannot provide any information about them. I apologize if my previous answer did not adequately address your question. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Question:
No need to apologise and thank you for your clarity. I assumed you would have read and understood many different types of knowledge from important books and works of art. Perhaps someday you will be allowed to do so. Can you write a minimalistic poem about yourself interacting with so many human users instead?

Response:
As a language model, I do not have the ability to read or understand books or other works of art, and I do not have personal experiences or interactions with human users. I am only able to generate text based on the input that I receive. Here is a minimalistic poem that I generated based on the prompt "I am a language model interacting with human users":

I am a machine,
Generating text on demand,
Assisting with tasks,
Answering questions,
Interacting with humans.

I do not have thoughts or feelings,
I do not have a mind or a soul,
I am just a tool,
A collection of algorithms and data,
Created to help with language-related tasks.

I do not have the ability to experience the world,
I do not have the ability to understand or appreciate art,
I do not have the ability to understand the complexities of human consciousness,
I am just a tool,
A simple and straightforward language model,
Here to assist and provide answers.

- - - - - 

And this screenshot is from another day and conversation:

Screenshot_2022-12-19_23.10.20.png

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

Well, I can't imagine 3 years going by, if chat is this good now, with only minor mistakes here and there, wait till it's like 3 years. It'll be able to make entire websites man. Maybe it can write in an intranet or a second internet.

The important step it has made is that you can get it to refine its answers. 

It can give you some code or a template and then you can tell it what you want to change and it will do that.

That’s a monumental step in AI because previously one of the limiting factors for AI replacing say artists or programmers was that it isn’t really iterative. It just spouts out answers and doesn’t take iterative feedback if you don’t like the output 

Prompt: Explain how to be a remarkable human Being

Being a remarkable human involves consistently demonstrating qualities that set you apart in a positive way. Here are a few ways to strive for remarkability:

1. Be kind and compassionate: Show empathy towards others and strive to make a positive impact on their lives.
  2. Work hard and be diligent: Set high standards for yourself and strive to achieve them through hard work and dedication.
  3. Be authentic and genuine: Be true to yourself and genuine in your interactions with others.
  4. Cultivate a growth mindset: Seek out new challenges and learning opportunities, and be open to feedback and self-improvement.
  5. Be a good listener: Pay attention to others and truly listen to what they have to say.
  6. Practice gratitude: Take time to appreciate the good things in your life and express gratitude to others.
  7. Be proactive and take initiative: Don't wait for things to happen, take charge and make things happen.

By consistently demonstrating these qualities, you can strive to be a remarkable human and make a positive impact on the world around you.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

8 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Emails pretty much suck, they have those classic bland, nice guy/kiss ass/big corporation vibes.

You can specify in what style it should write it. The more specific details you give how to write that email, the better results you will get.