DrugsBunny

"Actualized merges with Demons" - Some Lady

17 posts in this topic

Dunno why this popped up in my recommended videos, but this woman seems certain that Leo's "Infinity of Gods" Awakening was "lucifer" and not the "lord and savior". 

Supposedly, merging with another "sovereign" consciousness can only be demonic. The woman seems pretty sus, but I've definitely experienced negative entities, so it'd be worthwhile to hear a convincing refutation to this woman's ideas. 

I have no qualms merging with demons. Demons are as legit part of consciousness as anything else, and you are ALL of it.

But Infinity of Gods is not demons. Demons would be literal demons.

This girls doesn't understand that I would have no problem kissing a demon.

Demons, devils, Hitler, aliens, pedophiles -- it's all God -- and you will merge with all of it when you Awaken.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've delt with demons, and am currently clearing a few of them as I raise my consciousness.  Demons can be hard to spot initially, as it was for me, but one thing they don't offer is Love - and Leo mentions that he experienced a profound Love when meeting with this Being.  A demon will offer you some knowledge, maybe come across as a helper initially, but over time they will feed on your energy, your insecurities in order to keep you from progressing spiritually.  They feel more like having a cloud of "blackness" or a lack of Light as opposed to God, which illuminates the environment.  A demon is the antithesis of Love, they are void of this - like with most negative beings, they skip past this and go over it into "wisdom" - or some remain sort of inert like animals almost.  They will actually manifest in your environment/dreams/they can become one with objects in the house/they bring to a human disease and bad luck.  Doesn't sound to me like she knows what a demon is.

If you have them attached to you, as you begin to raise your spiritual levels, this can create a situation where you can change the outcome for a lot of people for the better, and they don't want this so they do what they can to keep people down.  A lot of people have them or are influenced by them, but don't know it because they are not sensitive enough to feel them, or they have not actually literally looked to see the beings that dwell within the back of the mind - these things feed on anything that creates disconnection and hatred.  We are their food.  I've met with that "main" bad energy that she talks about because I found the key to life giving divine water for the world and seek to create this from my body and these beings can't create, they can only destroy, so they try to dismantle my manifesting, they attack me where I feel inflamed in the body when having certain insights about their nature, I've had the power go off in my home when wanting to show a picture of one only to have the power go back on right when I deleted it - it's like having an overlay of psychedelic/moving horror imagery.  Do not recommend.  The "main" one - it feels nameless to me, like... it is the blackest of black voids that sucks you through it - there is no Love there.  No room for merging - only It.  That's not what Leo describes at all.  The thing she thinks she speaks of is an eater, a cannibal that will taste everything first before eventually gnawing off its own body.  This thing is like a bug in the programming of reality.

These two videos lend to a more accurate assessment of this "beast."

I have never met any "being" other than myself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Better than merging with a horse. Relatively speaking. I do feel a little bit possessed right now.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

I don’t think I grasp this entirely… because an infinity of Gods isn’t the same as a finite “thing” as a spirit or demon. She has no understanding of awakening. 

Ugh, dualistic christians 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Jesus (get it?), coming from a cosmology isn't useful.

Why would you use those terms (lucifer, savior, lord), other than as a rhetorical device, which doesn't seem to be the case here? They're too abstract and faith-based and are being taken seriously by the author of the video.

I was mostly fine with the video until she basically said sex = demonic, then it kind of went downhill from there, in the sense that the criticisms basically seemed like it was coming from a stereotypical Christian. Still an interesting video.

Even if we assume that Leo merged with a demon, Leo's video isn't really about that anyways. Leo wasn't confirming or denying whether the consciousness he merged with was from a demon or not. He was simply talking about the metaphysical implications of his experience.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@DrugsBunny

3 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Dunno why this popped up in my recommended videos, but this woman seems certain that Leo's "Infinity of Gods" Awakening was "lucifer" and not the "lord and savior". 

Supposedly, merging with another "sovereign" consciousness can only be demonic. The woman seems pretty sus, but I've definitely experienced negative entities, so it'd be worthwhile to hear a convincing refutation to this woman's ideas. 

Depending on one's stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality, psychology, ego development, states of being, life experiences and other lines of development in other areas of life, along with beliefs systems and ideologies  imprinted and programed into a person's mind from culture that largely shapes how every bit of information is interpreted.

Because of the many asymmetries with their worldviews and how their minds are structured, is where I see the many differences. First off, she seems to have a values system that is stage blue, with some from stage green spirituality and perhaps some regression of stage green back into stage blue religion such as her referring to Christianity, holy spirit, Christ and so on to justify and simplify this large sets of asymmetries between her and Leo. She seems to be more conservative minded and moral absolutist than liberally minded but lacks the higher levels of cognitive and moral development to more understand where Leo is coming from. The key area of life/line of development she seems to lack significantly are in spirituality and psychedelics, although she stated she has done DMT, but only that and having not mentioned any other psychedelics, natural/synthetic, nor mentioned how often and how she does her psychedelics, and also similarly with her spirituality. Contrasting this, is with Leo's various videos on psychedelics and spirituality.

Another thing I've noticed is from her body language, facial and hand gestures, that she is mostly genuine in her belief of Leo and his teachings being that of Lucifer and about demons, with some deceptive/defensive gesturing from face, hand and eyes when it got to the sovereign part and the sexual part. This could be her conservative/religious framework getting challenged and, because her mind perceived a threat, subconsciously it protects itself through subtle gestures. Note that I'm not suggesting she's mostly deceptive, but she mostly believes in what she says.

I'm more specifically worried of a smaller relative domain, that of copyright and infringement of Leo's video, as she plays various parts of his video longer than 5 seconds without any transparency or water marks to protect from copyright infringement. Has she asked for permission to use some of his clips? Was she aware of breaching copyright? If she hasn't provided enough of a convincing or persuasive case of Leo being a devil worshipper and his teachings encouraging those to mingle with demons, then how can she argue and defend herself from copyright claims?

On the issue with argumentation and debate of this topic, it still stands, that it's mostly fruitless and a bunch of mud fighting, designed with the purpose of keeping those locked in a gridlock of debating each other rather than doing the work and exploration needed to understand deeper and broader truths. And, it largely depends on what you consider as compelling/convincing evidence, and how persuasive your rhetoric is, which mostly centralizes around your survival and the survival of your ideas and the ideas imprinted into you, rather than for truth's sake.

Awakening is about conquering all your fears. This woman is trying to do what eve did to Adam and scare leo out of the garden of eden. Leo is wiser than Adam.  Fear nothing and love everything even demons. You can cure demons and awaken them by awakening. Women always remind men they are going to die they are the birther and destructor of man . Women are the fear of man.

Edited by Hojo

She grew up Christian, then got into new age and non-duality and then went back to Christianity.

Religious programming can go very deep and not easy to let go of.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But Infinity of Gods is not demons. Demons would be literal demons.

Yeah, right? I mean you literally said you experienced unspeakable ecstasy, at what point does a conception of "demon" become a good thing if all it does is bestow knowledge and ecstasy on you.

6 hours ago, Loba said:

Demons can be hard to spot initially, as it was for me, but one thing they don't offer is Love - and Leo mentions that he experienced a profound Love when meeting with this Being.  A demon will offer you some knowledge, maybe come across as a helper initially, but over time they will feed on your energy

This seems accurate based on my experience.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm more specifically worried of a smaller relative domain, that of copyright and infringement of Leo's video, as she plays various parts of his video longer than 5 seconds without any transparency or water marks to protect from copyright infringement. Has she asked for permission to use some of his clips? Was she aware of breaching copyright?

This seems to fall within the "transformative use" exception of copyright law, I don't think Leo would even consider this a copyright violation, she's just responding to his content.

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

Awakening is about conquering all your fears. This woman is trying to do what eve did to Adam and scare leo out of the garden of eden. Leo is wiser than Adam.  Fear nothing and love everything even demons. You can cure demons and awaken them by awakening. Women always remind men they are going to die they are the birther and destructor of man . Women are the fear of man.

I was right with you until the women part.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This girls doesn't understand that I would have no problem kissing a demon.

You wouldn't, because they don't smell very well.
You wouldn't kiss a bum on the street either.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

3 hours ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

You wouldn't kiss a bum on the street either

You wouldn't kiss a bum? Ah jeez dude... 

34 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

You wouldn't kiss a bum? Ah jeez dude... 

Lol....he has no idea how many bums have been kissed in the world.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@DrugsBunny the Bible tells you at the beginning that eve or woman made Adam eat the fruit of knowledge between good and bad by telling man that the snake is evil and he believed it and they were thrown from the garden of eden together. 

Edited by Hojo

If there is a consciousness identical to me... (two not one-non duality gone)... i was able to recognize a telepathic connection... because it was fully awake like I was and this can only work if both are fully awake, one God reaching to another God, two absolutes reaching to another God...

If you would ask Leo: are you above Jesus (higher level), Budha, Ramana Maharshi in the awakening stage or knowledge, guess what this humble man would answer...

Just analyze the psychological style and way he talks about his (perfect persona-absolute God), not only the content of his words and ideas (i know he is super intelligent and has enormous knowledge (that partly trapt him into overdrive and not freed him into peace)... there is the same patterns seen in delusional people, and narcissism and so on... so even if he is right, he sounds like a lost cause...  he is getting more and more criticism for being deluded evan from followers... I just try to see his body language, his patterns his ways of speaking and acting that don't give me a positive vibe, and where i can see patterns of someone who is delusional or trapt in overthinking and over his fantasies and everything that pops up in his head, mental masturbation can only produce so MUCH content and overthinking (manic behavior) videos, blogs, forum, never ever stopping, that can not come from a peaceful and enlightened soul that mostly just IS, and does not endlessly search and think and lives on the internet typing and filming what it thinks(that does an unrested mind) be it even sophisticated nonduality, at the end it lost its ground and lead to falsehood...