Ulax

Chronic fatigue

29 posts in this topic

Any one have any perspectives on dealing with chronic fatigue/ catatonia?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Try Modafinil. One pill is equal to 4 cups of French coffee. 

Also add more carbohydrates to your diet .

Drink plenty of water and sleep at least 8 hours everyday. 

You can also try energy drinks although they give temporary boost of energy but then will make you crash like a motherfucker eventually. 

Also, you might want to check up with a doctor to see if everything (blood sugar ,hormones etc) are all well and fine .

Best wishes ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Proper diet / sleep / exercise. Actually spend time and effort analyzing each one of these areas and optimize them. Watch your food intake and how it affects your daily energy levels. Make 100% sure you are getting enough sleep, go to bed early  and wake up naturally. Experiment with biphasic schedules if that fits you better. Actually get legitimate exercise in. Go to the gym. Get a morning run in. Something.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Assuming you have decently optimized the obvious things sleep, diet, and exercise like others mentioned;

I would recommend going to the clinic and getting a blood test to look for iron or B12 deficiencies to make sure your levels are good. You can discuss the results with a doctor in a short appointment and what they mean.

You may think you're eating properly because you feel ok and you're comfortable with it, but the issue is people are so used to their baseline homeostasis that they don't actually know what it's like to feel "good". So they never investigate deeper.

Ultimately it could just mean you're busy and don't have a ton of energy. Sorry if it sounds dispassionate but a lot of people are tired all the time, life is exhausting haha. Maybe consider cutting and trimming the fat a bit in your life. Sometimes less = more.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I would recommend going to the clinic and getting a blood test to look for iron or B12 deficiencies to make sure your levels are good. You can discuss the results with a doctor in a short appointment and what they mean.

You may think you're eating properly because you feel ok and you're comfortable with it, but the issue is people are so used to their baseline homeostasis that they don't actually know what it's like to feel "good". So they never investigate deeper.

Yeah basically this. Also highly recommend getting blood tests. They are easy and cheap and will give you a bunch of info. And yeah in my experience it's easy to fall into this sort of general "yeah I seem to generally be getting enough sleep and am generally eating well and I'm sort of active enough" but you need to investigate all of these things at a deeper level and really check off these foundational things before looking into other possible reasons for the fatigue.

Here's a good video to watch: 

Chronic fatigue can literally have 50 different causes. You must test each possible cause one by one.

The error is to fall for the simplistic idea that there is one cause and one solution. What worked for someone else likely won't work for you because the odds are like 1/50.

Start with getting comprehensive blood work, especially check your thyroid, hormones, and vitamins comprehensively.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, preventingdiabetes said:

@Leo Gura How is your chronic fatigue now, Leo?

It's something I just have to learn to live with. From what I have understood, it's just part of my genetics.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura   

@Ulax

I still pray for your healing to both of you.

sleeping right is the baseline first ( napping as much as possible )
and being off every drugs for months must be tested if everything has already been done.

I recommand to everyone to do a 6 months radical off dopamine ritual ( including orgasms ), and a month jhanna meditation retreat.
experiencing for myself, I falled back in bad habits, but I'm on the ritual for myself now.

[ quitted again smoking cannabis 2 weeks ago. ( for the 3rd time ). ]

Meditative drawing really helped those years to reconfigure my awareness in a more meditative state (would recommand, especially if meditation is too hard for you)

besides, all my life has been optimized, I also do kindness meditation and gratitude and that really play on my state. 
I try to also not be addicted to overthinking, or looking at media that may trigger in me adrenaline or other chemicals.

good luck.

Edited by A_v_E

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's something I just have to learn to live with. From what I have understood, it's just part of my genetics.

Are you still carnivore?

It's Love.

@Ulax as said by everyone above the causes could be numerous. From the most obvious to the most complex

I have a client who for 4 months responded to nothing we did. Then i put him experimentally on 100% vegan diet and his symptoms (including symptoms of autoimmune inflammation of his spine) literally diseapeared overnight as well as fatigue and brain fog). 

You have to investigate deeper on all levels starting from the surface. Go to doctor's and get a full blood count done. That could give you some indication where to start.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

7 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Are you still carnivore?

Not exclusively, but mostly.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Are you still researching and trying to figure out a solution? Or have you given up and just accepted it?

6 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Then i put him experimentally on 100% vegan diet and his symptoms (including symptoms of autoimmune inflammation of his spine) literally diseapeared overnight as well as fatigue and brain fog). 

@Michael569 Overnight? Does that mean he literally went vegan for one day and it disappeared overnight?

He had meat the previous day? Doesn’t it need to get out of his system first to help?

44 minutes ago, preventingdiabetes said:

@Leo Gura Are you still researching and trying to figure out a solution? Or have you given up and just accepted it?

I don't think there is one beyond the stuff I already know to do.

@Tahuti How come you tried vyvanse? 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

4 hours ago, Tahuti said:

Any personal experience with Kambo? 

I don't see how it will apply to this issue.

spiritual/psychological perspective: 

dsfsndfkjsd i hav it too to some degree

Edited by blankisomeone

I have experience with both things, especially when I was younger (in my teens and twenties).

If there is a sort of "spiritual"/ developmental upside to this all: it's that you learn how to do so much more, with less. You become more efficient in your thinking, maybe. You are forced to eventually make clear what it is that you truly value, instead of being scattered in your desires and intentions, instead of doing things the way that you are used to doing things, using "force" or this idea of "effort" (which creates a lot of internal resistance and is by nature energy consuming and draining). There is this movement toward doing things in state of FLOW, toward actions, intentions, and experiences that are completely weightless in the psyche. You eliminate the weight that is unresolved, tangled emotion/ thought and trauma. "WEIGHTLESS" is the way that things ideally should be, even if the conditions that lead up to it are not so ideal.

At least, this is what I have learned how to do.

And many, many things open up to you as a result, that were simply not possible before.

A serious question though: how much of "chronic fatigue" is a direct response to environmental sensitivities (and developing greater environmental sensitivities, because an aspect of spirituality is "embodiment" which involves developing your perception and body senses)?

Anyway, as more people become more sensitive and more perceptive, society, technology, and living conditions will inevitably be adapted to suit our changing needs. As it always has. And frankly, we must live on this planet in a different way, a more harmonious way. Change is necessary for all of us.

Edited by eos_nyxia

I was just taking notes on one of Teal Swan's workshops and she was talking about chronic fatigue. I don't know if she mentions this in the video posted above, but here are the notes I took:

The human system is a combination of physical, mental and emotional. These areas all work together and impact each other, and they are not separate from each other. Its really important that you consider this when working with physical issues, because physical issues are very often caused by emotional issues, so you need to be considering all three areas of the human system rather than just the physical.

Physical symptoms can manifest as a way of expressing emotional issues, for example, a person may develop chronic fatigue syndrome as a way of having boundaries and their bodies saying no, since they are unable to do that verbally. Excessive stress and tension drains your energy a lot too and can contribute to chronic fatigue. Also doing things you don’t want to do, having contracting, resistant and fearful energy rather than open, relaxed and expansive energy.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji