Consept

Critique of the Forum

118 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I think that's just the INFP journals on here.  Careful with those.  Weird doesn't even describe them.  You'll catch their crazy if you read those.

Ok????

I feel offended. :P

21 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I think that's just the INFP journals on here.  Careful with those.  Weird doesn't even describe them.  You'll catch their crazy if you read those.

Funny enough, when I first joined the forum I took the Myers-Briggs and scored as an INFP. First time in my life, every other time (including probably now) I was an INFJ. I don't feel there is a perfect correlation between spirituality and personality type, but there does seem to be a correlation.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Funny enough, when I first joined the forum I took the Myers-Briggs and scored as an INFP. First time in my life, every other time (including probably now) I was an INFJ. I don't feel there is a perfect correlation between spirituality and personality type, but there does seem to be a correlation.

20221119_214713.jpg

6 hours ago, Sincerity said:

I feel offended. :P

I try.

Edited by thisintegrated

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

20221119_214713.jpg

At least you should have reversed the the gender. Stop being so biased you freaky bear. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 11/18/2022 at 7:07 PM, thisintegrated said:

I wrote a long thing and deleted it as I am trying my hand at not getting into it with others - but you're so blind and unaware and I find you sad in that sense, so I'll just send you this and see if you're able to abstract on what you should be doing within this line of development.  Good luck... you need it more than most of us here.

LwLI3kO.jpg

Edited by Loba

On 11/19/2022 at 1:37 PM, thisintegrated said:

I think this shows a lack of sensitivity to the issue since many of the INFPs in the journalling section are dealing with their own special case of illness.  To simply write them off as crazy and that you might catch their 'crazies' is stigmatizing and definitely not a showcasing of turquoise values to say the least. Us INFPs and INFJs are the heart and soul of this forum.  We do a huge portion of the self-development and soul-searching work on here. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

1 hour ago, Proserpina said:

Us INFPs and INFJs are the heart and soul of this forum. 

Thank you for saying this. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 18/11/2022 at 0:45 AM, Consept said:

If you notice a lot of the people that I wouldve considered quite healthy higher stage people have actually left the forum or post very rarely and its just because of where the forum actually is.

@Consept Could you elaborate on this part please? What do you mean by “where the forum actually is”?

I agree with you that it seems relatively rare to find people that are ‘higher stage’. There are definitely a few on this forum, but not enough to label this a ‘forum where highly developed people communicate’. I think these highly developed, higher stage people have better things to do than be on a forum.

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

My only critique is that moderation is based on assumptions instead of proof. Basically if they assume that your intention is trolling, provoking, gaslighting or whatever then you get warning points. Assumptions are not always bad. It's possible to know someone's intentions better than they know it themselves. But I would use that to keep a close eye on them instead of hammering them right away. When you have a hammer everything looks like a nail.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@Eyowey Being on this forum assumes you are on higher level of thought doing the work,if i was owner of this forum i would only let certen people,that show signs of wanting to grow and not just keeping their biased not growing mentality ...

I kept an eye on you for weeks nothing changed it got worse,so i issued warning points because its really low level of thought...its not easy to determine but like i said being on this forum requers higher standard of thinking and better thought out queastion and perception than what you showed...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

42 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

My only critique is that moderation is based on assumptions instead of proof. Basically if they assume that your intention is trolling, provoking, gaslighting or whatever then you get warning points. Assumptions are not always bad. It's possible to know someone's intentions better than they know it themselves. But I would use that to keep a close eye on them instead of hammering them right away. When you have a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Agreed. I think the moderation team is not very different from a random sample of people, i.e. it's as if they were picked randomly with a bunch of dice rolls, not by conscious decision.

My experience is that really good moderators are rare, and most others are average/passive. I consider passive moderators bad, but I can give them a pass because at least they're idle and not causing harm. But there's always a couple or a few that are there like a child with a loaded gun. They use the title/position to boost their ego and exercise their need for control instead of trying to create positive change. It's tragic that this is the case in a forum centered around truth and consciousness.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2 Lets swap our positions so i can see how you would do it ;) that's only fair

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf No, thanks. I know my place, and I admit that I'm not qualified for that position, nor do I desire it, nor does my criminal record allow me to think about it in the first place. It's not an easy job if you want to do it right. But it can be done right, nevertheless. Some mods are doing it right.

@Gesundheit2 Touche...now we need to determine what doing it right means and what is a positive change its different for everybody,mybe from your pov some mod made a bad decision mybe he is seeing things you dont its complicated matter at the end of the day...

Edit:most annoying mods are the ones who dont explain to you why they did what they did and dont warn you before ban...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

22 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

being on this forum requers higher standard of thinking and better thought out queastion and perception than what you showed...

I made a conscious effort to not share my perception in that post. I turned it into a question instead of a rant because I'm curious about what people's opinions are. But I should probably contemplate it myself instead of asking others. I'll get better answers in most cases.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@Eyowey Yeah first contemplate then supplement it with others povs..

But read that thread again and see why its low quality i really couldnt tell if its a troll or not...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Gesundheit2 Touche...now we need to determine what doing it right means and what is a positive change its different for everybody,mybe from your pov some mod made a bad decision mybe he is seeing things you dont its complicated matter at the end of the day...

Everything is relative is a poor argument because then no moderation is required at all, because well, everything is relative and any judgement call is untenable in the first place.

The truth is that it can be made simple or complicated, however you like. I like to think that at the core, it's mostly a matter of intent and integrity.

27 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Eyowey Being on this forum assumes you are on higher level of thought doing the work,if i was owner of this forum i would only let certen people,that show signs of wanting to grow and not just keeping their biased not growing mentality ...

I kept an eye on you for weeks nothing changed it got worse,so i issued warning points because its really low level of thought...its not easy to determine but like i said being on this forum requers higher standard of thinking and better thought out queastion and perception than what you showed...

Here, you're claiming an objectively low level of thought and requesting high standards for conduct from members. I don't see everything is relative here, which means you're using a double-standard, which is an example of poor judgement, which does not contribute to high quality moderation.

@Gesundheit2 You are too intelectul and rigid for me ;)

Read his threads

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

I think the biggest problem with this forum is the lack of focus on inner work and trauma healing. Its either crazy psychedelic enlightenment or 'get your shit together' type self help. 99% of the spiritual journey is the shadow work and healing part. Once you've healed, self help becomes easy.

I've heard Leo say he doesn't do trauma healing since its so unbelievably fundamental to the spiritual and self help journey. This is a huge mistake, 99% of the people on this forum don't need 'practical' self help or spiritual awakenings. They need healing. In fact most people are drawn to spirituality in order to heal themselves.

Edited by spiritual memes