Consept

Critique of the Forum

118 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

I think the biggest problem with this forum is the lack of focus on inner work and trauma healing. Its either crazy psychedelic enlightenment or 'get your shit together' type self help. 99% of the spiritual journey is the shadow work and healing part. Once you've healed, self help becomes easy.

I've heard Leo say he doesn't do trauma healing since its so unbelievably fundamental to the spiritual and self help journey. This is a huge mistake, 99% of the people on this forum don't need 'practical' self help or spiritual awakenings. They need healing. In fact most people are drawn to spirituality in order to heal themselves.

100% agree with you here, i think people are trying to avoid trauma healing because its hard and not fun, you cant really sell it in the same way as enlightenment. As you say, most that are looking for enlightenment are really just looking for a way out of suffering but I think if you bypass the trauma work, that pain will always be there. Leo imo oversells the enlightenment work and undersells the trauma work, although i do get it as that not really his speciality so it wouldnt make sense for him to focus on that, but from another perspective I would say it is the most essential. I also have a theory that most would actually drop the spiritual journey if they could work through their trauma and have fulfilling, active lives. 

I would make the argument that self help is important because it ties in with trauma work and would contribute to you just having a better life. For example you will of course feel better if you sleep well, do a physical activity and have a good diet, this can put you in a much better state to actually face your traumas and do that work. To me its a holistic approach and you really need everything, I just think this forum is to weighted on the side of enlightenment chasing when people havent got these foundational things in place. 

@Consept yeah i agree with your points. 

However, I think trauma healing, self help and spiritual enlightenment are inextricably linked in a strange loop. You cannot remove any of these aspects and have the others. This forum is too biased towards self help and enlightenment. whereas other communities are wayy too focused on the self help aspect that they become toxic.

@thisintegrated Do you feel the stereotype you are presenting is universally true, or even helpful? I've never tried weed (probably will at some point), I used to collect rocks as a kid but not any more, and my spiritual journey has reduced identification with and trust in the credibility of my thoughts. Any personality type can benefit from spirituality, although maybe people go about it differently. Ultimately, Self-realization dissolves the opacity of any personality type and allows Consciousness to shine through more clearly.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@spiritual memes @Consept Well said, and I agree. The pursuit of truth is worthy in its own right, but awakening is healing. If suffering is not reduced, and attachments are not frayed, the conditioned mind is still at the helm of your life.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

From a brief glance, it seems we agree relatively well.  Seems valid and well-intentioned and just like ya... reasonably well thought out.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

13 hours ago, Proserpina said:

I think this shows a lack of sensitivity to the issue since many of the INFPs in the journalling section are dealing with their own special case of illness.  To simply write them off as crazy and that you might catch their 'crazies' is stigmatizing and definitely not a showcasing of turquoise values to say the least. Us INFPs and INFJs are the heart and soul of this forum.  We do a huge portion of the self-development and soul-searching work on here. 

Uhm, I think schizophrenics are kinda considered crazy by most..

11 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Thank you for saying this. 

She meant the comic relief of the forum??

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

@thisintegrated Do you feel the stereotype you are presenting is universally true, or even helpful? I've never tried weed (probably will at some point), I used to collect rocks as a kid but not any more, and my spiritual journey has reduced identification with and trust in the credibility of my thoughts. Any personality type can benefit from spirituality, although maybe people go about it differently. Ultimately, Self-realization dissolves the opacity of any personality type and allows Consciousness to shine through more clearly.

No, it's just a meme.

But it's a funny perspective to entertain the thought of.

49 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Uhm, I think schizophrenics are kinda considered crazy by most..

She meant the comic relief of the forum??

INFJs and INFPs are the soul of this forum. The 'Mother'. We should be treated with some respect, instead of mocked and dismissed by ENTPs and INTPs like you.  One day we might rise up and leave this place and this place will be left hollow.  Don't be surprised if there will be a Call.  We have our 'quirks' and our 'shortcomings' but you'll find more if you actually have the Sight to see, which Loba pointed out you are lacking in quite significantly. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

INTPs trust INFPs who can learn to be more assertive, while INFPs are likely to trust INTPs who are caring and considerate toward them. They are also likely to trust each other the more they find ways to relate, like through new experiences and one-on-one time that encourage and excite both of them.

Just ESTJ that wants to prevent drama."The bully" type or natural Te problem solver.

1 minute ago, Proserpina said:

INFJs and INFPs are soul of this forum. The 'Mother'.

Dreamers and sages.  Mothers would be SFJs.

We should be treated with some respect, instead of mocked and dismissed by ENTP and INTPs like you.

Noone's mocking anyone.

One day we might rise up and leave this place and this place will be left hollow.

That already happened.  A dozen schizos, mostly mods, left to AoB, and this forum is a better place now.  Leo was right to ban them.

Don't be surprised if there will be a Call.  We have our 'quirks' and our 'shortcomings' but you'll find more if you actually have the Sight to see,

idk why you interpret things so negatively.  I like the INFP posts.  They're entertaining.  

which Loba pointed out you are lacking in quite significantly. 

I think that's just a lack of humor, intuition, and awareness on her part.  All Greens will react in the same way, if they didn't they wouldn't be called Green.  Greens don't understand the concept of laughing at themselves, or at the horrors of life in general.  It's a sad truth, but unavoidable.

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Dreamers and sages

14 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Us INFPs and INFJs are the heart and soul of this forum. 

Dreamers like INFJs and sages like INFPs are the mothers of this forum even if not mothers in real world. 

What is this forum? Only a virtual place. Virtual place for dreamers and sages. What's a logical bear doing in a virtual place like this? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

13 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

INTPs trust INFPs who can learn to be more assertive, while INFPs are likely to trust INTPs who are caring and considerate toward them. They are also likely to trust each other the more they find ways to relate, like through new experiences and one-on-one time that encourage and excite both of them.

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Just ESTJ that wants to prevent drama."The bully" type or natural Te problem solver.

Bruh.. are you really an ESTJ?  You see yourself as being like Lukashenko? Kim Jong-Un? As someone with a "drill sergeant" personality?

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Dreamers like INFJs and sages like INFPs are the mothers of this forum even if not mothers in real world. 

Other way around.  INFPs are the dreamers.  INFJs are Hitler.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What is this forum? Only a virtual place. Virtual place for dreamers and sages. What's a logical bear doing in a virtual place like this? 

This is a tier 2 forum, not a children's playground.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Other way around.  INFPs are the dreamers.  INFJs are Hitler.

This is a tier 2 forum, not a children's playground.

INFJs are Hitler? How and why? Substantiate. 

Also this is playground for Tier 1 people so that they can be tier 2

Maybe Tier 2 people can go create their own forum lol.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I'm INFJ. INFPs are wiser and careful. I'm sneaky, childish and reckless as INFJs are supposed to be. 

Also INFJs are known to be good liars

Look on the internet and type INFJs and liars. 

I'm good with lying. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

INFJs are Hitler? How and why? Substantiate. 

Screenshot 2022-11-20 210556.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Maybe Tier 2 people can go create their own forum lol.

They did.  And they called it Actualized.org

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

Screenshot 2022-11-20 210556.jpg

They did.  And they called it Actualized.org

Oh I see. But that's just his overly passionate emotional, he was known for emotional speeches and rantings like me. Gotcha. No problem. That doesn't mean every INFJ is violent. You can't stereotype INFJs as a violent group. 

Tier 2 don't belong here. You're too advanced for actualization. All INFJs and INFPs rightfully belong here. We need a place like this. 

You need to create your own place since you don't need growth right? 

This is called a self development forum. It's not called Advanced forum. 

♡✸♡.

We need to petition Leo to remove all Tier 2 people from this forum. They are the real culprit that belong to Aob. 

♡✸♡.