Consept

Critique of the Forum

118 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Which person do you miss?  Joe?  One of the asshole mods?

If you had your facts straight, the people got banned for inviting people to the new forum, not for being assholes. That is just you projecting your fears of being banned (ironically for being an asshole).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You made a spinoff of The Journal over there . . .

See if you can find my user >:)

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you had your facts straight, the people got banned for inviting people to the new forum, not for being assholes. That is just you projecting your fears of being banned (ironically for being an asshole).

What fear?  I'm literally unbannable.

Next week:

Carl:  Hey who's this new thisintegral guy?

18 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

See if you can find my user >:)

Well you're not Arug Oel..

That sounds like bear language.

Edited by thisintegrated

26 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Claps. Impressive resume. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Carl is on that forum. What the heck lol.. Are you guys spying or what? All mods doing night duty there. :D

Did Leo tell you? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

29 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Claps. Impressive resume. 

Inviting people to jump ship is as asshole of a move as it gets.

Just now, thisintegrated said:

Going to the forum uninvited and calling the invited ones assholes should be labeled as super assholes 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

You didn't fear them banning you for jumping ship i_i

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

I need to know your identity on that forum like seriously. 

♡✸♡.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

I need to know your identity on that forum like seriously. 

I'm not even active there, but when you find it, it's obvious.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Going to the forum uninvited and calling the invited ones assholes should be labeled as super assholes 

I feel like a missionary travelling to Africa to educate the uncivilised masses ..and spread the good word of MBTI/SD.

It's God's work !!

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm literally God.

Edited by thisintegrated

Just now, thisintegrated said:

I feel like a missionary travelling to Africa to educate the uncivilised masses ..and spread the word of MBTI/SD.

It's God's work !!

Most missionaries are corrupt. They exploit the poor and the uncivilized in the name of God's work. There's only one place for such roaches - jail. 

God bless the uncivilized. They born with a pure heart, though no table manners.

♡✸♡.

13 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

I'm literally God.

Do you think people generally perceive you as a bit of an asshole? Instead of offloading responsibility to your MBTI type or SD, do you think that is something you can work on?

Edited by Carl-Richard

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Do you think people generally perceive you as a bit of an asshole? Instead of offloading responsibility to your MBTI type or SD, do you think that is something you can work on?

1. Leo says he's God unironically.

2. I say I'm God cause that's literally my username.  It's a lighthearted joke for those who are aware.

3. I only seem like an asshole to those who don't look deeper.  To anyone who gets offended, it's never directly my fault, and always an opportunity for them to reevaluate their emotions, biases, and first impressions.  I make it easy to misunderstand me, but the moment someone attacks me they realise I haven't actually done anything bad and they feel embarrassed.  It's entertaining for me, and educational for them.  Literally no Tier 1 does this.  No Orange/Green would voluntarily choose to be seen as something bad for the valuable insights and discussions this might result in, so they don't understand when they see someone do this.  It would be easy to never be controversial, but there's no value in that.

This why most Turquoises leave the forum and don't come back.  Unless you're a Turquoise ENTP who likes being controversial, there's no value in being on the forum.  If I was a Turquoise feeler, what reason would I have to post any Turquoise insights/ideas?  I'd know they'd upset some people, being Turquoise ideas, and I wouldn't defend the ideas being a feeler.  So in the end I wouldn't post anything.

@thisintegrated So many ways to justify being an asshole ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

On 20/11/2022 at 3:56 PM, spiritual memes said:

@Consept yeah i agree with your points. 

However, I think trauma healing, self help and spiritual enlightenment are inextricably linked in a strange loop. You cannot remove any of these aspects and have the others. This forum is too biased towards self help and enlightenment. whereas other communities are wayy too focused on the self help aspect that they become toxic.

Yeah there's a Ken Wilbur model where he says you need to -

Grow up - mature, become self sufficient etc motivation and self can aid this 

Clean up - work on your traumas, mental health stuff

Wake up - spirituality, realise you're not your seperate self 

Show up - do something in the world, serve 

I believe if you haven't got the first 2 down or at least made good progress, you'll really just be trying to wake up or show up to sort out the first 2. A big problem on the forum is that the wake up part is sold as the only thing that's important and this can be a big problem if a lot of your members haven't gone through the first 2

36 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@thisintegrated So many ways to justify being an asshole ?

You've never seen a thread bitching about Leo being an arrogant asshole?  Why single me out?  Do you hold me to a higher standard than Leo?

Edited by thisintegrated

5 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

You've never seen a thread bitching about Leo being an arrogant asshole?  Why single me out?

I've been calling many people on the forum assholes lately, not just you :) I also made my own thread effectively calling Leo an asshole as well :)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

I've been calling many people on the forum assholes lately, not just you :) I also made my own thread effectively calling Leo an asshole as well :)

???

Fair enough.  As long as I'm no worse than Leo?