Ampresus

My dick won’t fit in her, now what?

24 posts in this topic

Hello everybody.

As I tried to make love with my girlfriend, my dick just wouldn’t fit. Her vagina would not open up at all. I mean the entire scene was set. We had tons of foreplay and she said she was ready. This would’ve been her first time having sex, but unfortunately it just wouldn’t go in. I was rather disappointed with this tbh. I thought it was my fault at first, because my dick would get soft at the worst possible times. Eventually I did get it hard though, yet it just didn’t fit.

Before you say: did you finger her first? She has stated to me before that she doesn’t really like fingering, so she never does it. She only feels stimulation on her clit. We did look up online what it might be and we think that her vagina just needs to be used to have things inside it to get bigger. Something like a dilator, which for those of you that don’t know (I didn’t either) is a buttplug for vaginas. Anyways, please let me know what you guys think. 

Much love <3

If she's a virgin it's understandable. 

You have to make gradual progress so fingers have to be a part of it. Maybe she doesn't like fingering herself but try it on her slowly, if she's not closing up too much when you do it. 

You have some sexual experience and never had a problem like this?

What do you mean "it wouldn't go in"?

How big is your dick? Lol

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Has she used a vibrator/dildo? Maybe you could get some insight from that info. 

Yeah it may take several attempts if she is a virgin and if you are very gifted. Be patient with each other, use a lot of lube and take it easy. Stress causes muscles to contract. Being relaxed is essential for her. The first time is never easy for the girl. 

You could try gentle insertion with a tiny dildo if she is open to that being her "first thing in" 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I'm a virgin. For virgins it's a difficult thing. It's really tight so it won't fit in. The anxiety causes the muscles to not open up. First try an abundant amount of foreplay. Often a constricted vagina is the result of not being wet enough because it's not stimulated well enough. This stimulation has to be mental. I put great effort in getting myself horny. Only then it opens up and gets wet. It needs a huge amount of stimulation. So you have to probably place your finger at the entrance and just let it sit there. And wait. The vagina might get wet. And then you can slide the finger in. Let the finger stay at the periphery, resting and waiting. Make the orifice curious enough. Then the pussy is excited enough by the waiting and might try to suck it in. 

But just keep your finger there, not stiff or rigid. Just like that. And then let it open. Make her comfortable before sex 

Goodday 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Dude, your dick is just not hard enough. If your dick is hard enough her vagina will rap around your dick like a glove.

In Tate we trust

• Lube
  • Position missionary ankles to head and butt up to the sky
  • Get fully hard 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, Pavement said:

You just said on the other thread about rape that you were raped a few months ago? Im confused

PM me about it. Not public. Bye. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

PM me about it. Not public. Bye. 

You literally have an online journal that is about sex and how you have sex. And now you say you are a virgin. You are so weird. Wtf.

In Tate we trust

Her vagina is physically big enough to accommodate. The problem is an emotional/mental one.

Possible reasons that you'll have to get to the root of:

1. She experienced sexual abuse in the past that she hasn't opened up to you about yet.

2. She had an overly moralistic/religious upbringing that has subconsciously programmed her to think that sex is disgusting and immoral.

3. She's not feeling emotionally connected enough to you

If you can't get her wet enough, then it's going to feel like trying to shove your dick into a tightly-packed bag of sand or a beanbag.

You can get her wet through just clitoral stimulation, but she'll probably need to reach orgasm to release a sufficient amount of natural lubricant. If she can't orgasm from her clit that's another red flag there's some emotional/mental block there. If you rub and rub and she says she can get close, but then gets increasingly frustrated that she can't finish.

If she doesn't like fingering then she probably doesn't like anything inside her, ranging from tampons to dicks. I'm not trying to be funny when I say that she may even be a lesbian and just hasn't had enough experience to realize it yet. She's just gone along dating guys because that's the societally-acceptable thing to do. Maybe she wasn't totally into it but kissing was okay, but now is realizing that sex with guys is just not for her.

Either way, something is seriously wrong if you're having sex with a gf for the first time and she's not already dripping for you before you get her panties off. My money would be on either #1 or #2 above.

If you want to try and brute force it and work through it (if she's okay with it) then use lots of lube and go in very slowly.

Just now, Tahuti said:

Great mental effort?

Imagine being horny all day with no mental effort. 

Amazing asymmetry between men to women.

How can that be possible? You must be gifted. 

At least I can't. I tried. For me it takes a lot of imagination to get there. Painful sometimes. Probably I'm repressed because of the rape and trauma I suffered. 

♡✸♡.

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

You literally have an online journal that is about sex and how you have sex. And now you say you are a virgin. You are so weird. Wtf.

What positive influence did this comment have.

21 minutes ago, petar8p said:

It was a reasonable point tbf, minus the weird part, lol

2 hours ago, petar8p said:

He is calling out BS

Calling out BS has a positive influence in society.

According to me.

Normal and understandable for a virgin I would say. Same thing basically happened when I was first with a virgin, but one or two more tries and it was totally fine from then on. Just needs to loosen up a bit.

Edited by thepixelmonk

4 hours ago, something_else said:

It was a reasonable point tbf, minus the weird part, lol

many things are reasonable but way of communication is more important

11 hours ago, StarStruck said:

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

He is calling out BS

Calling out BS has a positive influence in society.

According to me.

The way you call it out has even more positive influence.

What you write in sex journal doesn't have anything to do with anything. She can write whatever the fuck. She had violent sex experiences and upbringing. Like that isn't enough to deal with. Be gentle that's all.

Sounds like she has Vaginismus. Look up treatments for it.