StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

@StarStruck Totally agree that happened to people. Total waste of time. Not sure what that has to do with me.

Lastly, uhhh I agree with you on the stages building up. Never disagreed.  

Tripping lead me to Qigong which has been one of the most rewarding paths I’ve ever been down. 

But, also all paths are different. 

Your saying people shouldn’t trip but you trip all the time?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@StarStruck Maim thing is, I’m glad your finding something that works for you. 

Most young men don’t need to go so deep into God realization etc until they have gone through their achiever phases in life. 

But also, everyone is different. I happened to be very metaphysically inclined way before meeting Leo. 

◭"89"

@Thought Art  I'm doing very light LSD trips. No 5 MeO DMT.

If 5 MeO DMT is helping you with actualization, life purpose, motivation, finding a girlfriend and social life, good for you.

How did Qigong help you?

Edited by StarStruck

The woman in the middle is the real source of toxic feminism. Jesus, that's a s naive as a girl can get, so obnoxious it's nauseating.

Talks exactly like my female bully in high school. Disgusting!

Edited by Danioover9000

@StarStruck The trap is thinking one tool is going to do all that work for you. 

5meo is part of a different aspect of reality than survival stuff. It’s not really even an argument to be made. It’s a spiritual tool…

5meo does help me with life purpose. Helps with clarity of the love I want to embody. 

Obviously social life and relationships require different tools, habits and actions as does career and life purpose as a whole. 

Psychedelics are only a single tool. More for working on the operating system. 

If you want a result in life you have to go and fucking get it yourself. 

And, proper use of these substances is to use them once or twice a month while the rest of your life is spent achieving and working on your life. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

39 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Admittedly, Rumble is not a great social media platform as of yet, it kinda looks like Youtube back in late 2000s/early 2010s. However, positions of platforms such as Youtube, Tiktok etc. are also not guaranteed. Market is dynamic and ever-changing.

Youtube right now seems to be loosing to Tiktok and will probably cease to exist in the next 5-10 years because of that. Tiktok being a Chinese spying software also doesn't help it's reputation though.

Nonsense.

Rumble is garbage. YouTube isn't going anywhere.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@StarStruck Teaching Qigong is part of my life purpose. 

◭"89"

@StarStruck I don’t think anyone is going to argue against a balance spiral/ ego development. 

I think most people’s problem with Tate is their perception of his mysogony 

◭"89"

Never mind

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck I agree

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@StarStruck Are you reading anything I’m saying or just talking to yourself or agreeing with me? 

This is so confusing. Never mind. I thought you disagreed with me but you don't; apparently.

Look at his projections.  And the way he conducts relationships and his past businesses. He's a dangerous man. 

?

He has an amazing sense of humour to get under your skin lmao. If that doesn't get your juices flowing to get shit done, nothing will.

@StarStruck

14 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

?

He has an amazing sense of humour to get under your skin lmao. If that doesn't get your juices flowing to get shit done, nothing will.

Undeniable sense of humor, should pursue comedy.

@KH2

7 minutes ago, KH2 said:

She sounded somewhat reasonable, untill the "men should be terrified to approach/escalate with women" part LOL good luck telling me what to do, you silly goose

Which parts of her speech sounded reasonable? I know this sounds unreasonable, this level of hate from one chick to another, because 1) she triggers me and 2) she writes off the mother's experiences with her son. Also, I get the feeling she just doesn't care, just wants to spew her agenda of single woman life and no waifo with little fucks given, like she's a virgin. Well, I guess the dress code is very appropriate then.

Edited by Danioover9000

The best advice I heard about procrastination without exaggeration:

He really knows how to get under your skin and straight to the point. That is his greatest skill as a guru.

His programs are even better.

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck 

What would your advice, and also Andrew Tate's, on this woman's issue:

And no, I'm not the woman in the video. ?

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck 

What would your advice, and also Andrew Tate's, on this woman's issue:

And no, I'm not the woman in the video. ?

That is a long ass video. I might look at it tomorrow and give you an answer. I'm going out.

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

I understand that your survival is kind of dependent on Youtube, so you're going to be biased and in favour of Youtube. I'm just trying to give cold hearted analysis. The probability that I'm wrong, is of course fairly high, since it's hard to predict what will happen that far into the future. But I may very well be right.

You are utterly wrong here. 

It has nothing to do with survival agenda, but how Youtube is generating traffic, retaining users and scaling into advanced AI. Youtube is also interconnected with other Google services and products and is included in almost every android application (about 3B active android users by the way) Google owns 85% of the global search engine marketshare and 70% in the smartphone market. You now have people in poor and developing countries using Youtube and other Google services. 

With AI, Google knows more about humans / its users desires, needs and wants more than you probably know about yourself. Its recommended section, its plethora of viral and niche topic is no match. If you combine that with Google Adsense, which is the most dominate platform for websites, mobile apps and content creators to attract advertisers - allowing users to have full-time / part-time jobs. 

Rumble does not have scalability or advertisers behind it to even get a single user to fully transition.  And if it does get there, it'll take YEARS (we are talking decade(s)

Youtube also ranks for nearly all possible keywords in Google (both product / service driven and other human desires / wants). Google search has a billion active users searching up products and searches. You almost cannot search up a keyword without Google showing a video snippet of mostly Youtube videos. 

It would take Rumble or any other smaller competitor decades to get 1% of what Google is doing. 

The way to compete with Google Youtube is far more difficult than you think.

Here are some pre-req, not including development cost and other core infrastructures.

To build a competitor, you must have: 

- Market share in the Search Engine Industry (Equivalent to Google) 

- Market share in the phone industry (Equivalent to Google) 

- Millions to spend to develop the core functions that Youtube has. 

- An equivalent to Android. 

The only chance of a competitor is Apple. However, it does not have its own search engine.

TikTok, on the other hand, it is very dependent on iOS and Android. It does not have its own search engine equivalent to Google and it's barred from the phone from Android and iOS dominance. It'll grow, but not the size or complexity of Google and its master AI. 

Edited by Pudgey

I didn't realize that Andrew Tate is a role model here. ?

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️