StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

I don't understand, and I'm really trying to figure out where people get the idea that he teaches how to rape women. Massive assumption, reply with evidence because I'm curious man

I never said he did.

Just an analogy.

What he teaches you in selfishness and exploitation. Among other things. He teaches you how to hustle people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura 

Alright but isn't the whole point of self improvement selfish, especially in the beginning?

The goal is to make your life better for yourself.

Clarify please

14 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

Idk about truth, isn't it all relative?

"All truth is relative" <<< Is this a relative truth?

To answer your question directly, not really.

Practically speaking, what is truthful is just how accurately you can describe or perceive reality. If you believe in inaccurate perception, it will eventually collapse like a house of cards, because it's based on something that's not real. It's unsustainable.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

18 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

@Leo Gura 

Alright but isn't the whole point of self improvement selfish, especially in the beginning?

The goal is to make your life better for yourself.

Clarify please

This is why I taught you Spiral Dynamics, so that you can understand what level which teaching was at.

There is value in teachings at every stage. But also tradeoffs, limits, and unhealthy manifestations of each stage.

Tate got cancelled because he went overboard with the unhealthy parts of his stage.

The problem with teaching selfishness is that selfishness boomerangs. And so it has for Tate. As it should. And so it will for you one day if you are not more careful.

Edited by Leo Gura

Doesn't seem like he has many interesting things to say.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is why I taught you Spiral Dynamics, so that you can understand what level which teaching was at.

There is value in teachings at every stage. But also tradeoffs, limits, and unhealthy manifestations of each stage.

Tate got cancelled because he went overboard with the unhealthy parts of his stage.

The problem with teaching selfishness is that selfishness boomerangs. And so it has for Tate. As it should. And so it will for you one day if you are not more careful.

Philosophical question for you, does selfishness always boomerang in a perfect way? Does a cat eating a mouse gets boomeranged back?

2 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

Philosophical question for you, does selfishness always boomerang in a perfect way? Does a cat eating a mouse gets boomeranged back?

Not in the simplistic way you think.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem with teaching selfishness is that selfishness boomerangs. And so it has for Tate. As it should.

Alright yea this makes a lot of sense, thanks. I do have a doubt tho.

Even though selfishness boomerangs, why hasn't it boomeranged for other extremely selfish people (like corrupt CEOs)? It seems like the most selfish narcissists are the first to live a better life, more successful life. There are so many evil motherfuckers that live way better than most people. Wheres the boomerang effect here?

I have a feeling your referring to some sort of metaphysical consequence. What am I misunderstanding?

2 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

Even though selfishness boomerangs, why hasn't it boomeranged for other extremely selfish people (like corrupt CEOs)? It seems like the most selfish narcissists are the first to live a better life, more successful life. There are so many evil motherfuckers that live way better than most people. Wheres the boomerang effect here?

Your standards for what is "better" is very myopic. It's the same fault that comes with jealousy. You're focusing on a few desirable aspects of their life, like how much money they have, and then disregarding all the other aspects of their life.

It's like looking at a criminal who just robbed a bank, and saying, "they live way better because they have so much money now". It's not so simple. There are psychological implications of doing something like that, and many other factors that come into play.

People who live on corruption are constantly maintaining a house of cards which could fall at any second. For a more concise view of what I'm talking about, look at Kim Jong Un, and all the secrecy and bullshit he has to go through just to maintain his image.

It's not gonna boomerang the way your ego is imagining it. God is not gonna send some giant guillotine down to chop Kim Jong Un's head off.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

53 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

It seems like the most selfish narcissists are the first to live a better life, more successful life. There are so many evil motherfuckers that live way better than most people. Wheres the boomerang effect here?

That's because you're only looking at the material level. If your measure of happiness & success is cars, pussy, and fancy houses, then yes, being very selfish will work for that.

But you're not counting what is lost.

42 minutes ago, KH2 said:

LMAO he's doing better now than he had before

No he isn't. Long after his 15 mins of fame are over he will still remain banned across the web. Costing him tens of millions.

Edited by Leo Gura

@StarStruck

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Danioover9000  @Raze you guys watch 5-10 minutes videos of him and then your fragile egos get hurt. I'm not here to defend him, I'm just reporting that his shit is legit through direct experience and not hearsay.

I've watched some of his programs and applied it. It works. You guys should be happy for me. I'm not abusing women and neither is Tate. It is just your group think that makes you think that: perhaps you guys are not enlightened at all. You guys can't even think for yourself.

If you have your shit together and talk shit about Tate I have nothing to say. But if you don't have your shit down and talk shit about Tate, I don't know man. I'm not here to defend Tate. I'm only reporting that his teachings work. And no you won't learn his teachings from a 5-10 minute youtube video.

I will admit, I have only watched roughly a total of 2 hours of Andrew Tate, with many hours of contemplation. I think you're being rude assuming my ego is fragile and got hurt. What if my ego got stronger? What if I found him funny instead? You never know, so it's mistake assuming what happened to me or the other user based on text box, the same way I am careful assuming about you or other users here. It's basic politeness to ask before assuming just in case you're wrong.

I also have tried his program, and have mixed results with it, and did not like his affiliate program. Could you elaborate more on your direct experience of his program, and explain how and why it worked for you? While I agree that, depending on your stage of development, cognitive and moral development, psychology and personality type, state of being, life experiences and other lines of development that would play a role in understanding Andrew Tate, I don't think my sexual preferences or in-group has a say in how I understand Tate.

I have my basics of life together, but that shouldn't stop you from discussing with me about Andrew Tate, unless that's a weakness of yours.

what are your thoughts and others on this video:

I think we run into a problem with figures like this, where we make perfect the enemy of the good.

Yes, we should be striving as a whole to do better than Andrew Tate.

But if you come from a stage blue society like the Bible Belt of the Southern US, a country where Sharia Law is practiced, or a place in Africa where female genital mutilation is still commonplace and albinos are killed for witchcraft.... Andrew Tate is a big step up.

Maybe the odd person can skip an Spiral Dynamics stage. But you can't take people en-masse who are listening to everything their Imam is telling them as truth, and move them straight up to Noam Chomsky or Eckhart Tolle. You need a figure like Andrew Tate to bridge that gap.

If someone is going to admire and model themselves after Andrew Tate or a mafia boss, I think we should help them gravitate more toward Andrew Tate. Maybe someday they'll transcend that to something better, or at least their children will.

You gotta meet people where they are. Otherwise you end up just demonizing everyone below you. That doesn't help them, and actively makes society worse for yourself and your kids.

OMG, came across this video, both really sad and funny, and somehow Andrew Tate's in it. Guys, please don't let this happen to you, develop yourself into a strong guy, the only strong guy in existence in her eyes, okay boys? Don't mind slightly misleading title and thumbnail.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not in the simplistic way you think.

Could you go deeper and elaborate in which ways it does boomerang, maybe taking the cat and mouse as example?

15 minutes ago, Jake Chambers said:

Could you go deeper and elaborate in which ways it does boomerang, maybe taking the cat and mouse as example?

Cat eats mouse, coyote eats cat.

5 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

oh god here we go again -__-

hahah couldn't of said it better.

you're not a monk. I can tell. 

On 10/12/2022 at 6:18 PM, StarStruck said:

[Edited]

Edited by emvipi

12 minutes ago, Tron said:

you're not a monk. I can tell. 

lmao looks like we got a bonafide sherlock holmes over here

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

He caught my attention after he was banned. I thought he was an idiot and a show off. The more I listened to him, the more I discovered he is a smart man. All his shenanigans are an act that he puts up to get under your skin, to get your attention, to get your ass moving and take action.

In my opinion, he knows what he is doing. He knows his audience: young and middle age man who are beat down by life and have no fighting spirit. This audience won't move their ass if you are soft spoken and don't get under their skin. You really need somebody like Andrew who meets you eye to eye and tells you how it is, and perhaps yes even hurt your ego.

Thanks to him my motivation, productivity, game and overall mindset have improved: he has programs on almost anything. I'm getting things done. Girls respect me more than ever. More people are interested being friends with me. I've started boxing and being interested in starting a business.

The thing that his teachings are not for everybody. If you are not ready to be punched in the face literally or metaphysically, you just don't have it: you will have enough excuses not to follow his advice. I mean if you are already a G, have your shit together, have the girls, have the fighting spirit and work discipline, you don't have to listen to him. But if you don't have these things, perhaps it is time to give him a chance. Obviously there are things that I disagree with but there is not a person I agree 100% with (I don't like how he talks about women but what he says about them is true: women don't date nice guys; women date men they respect) . Let's grow a pair and be honest here. Everybody has a bad side.

Being all soft spoken and lovey-dovey metaphysical is something you can do at old age. Spirituality can be done at an older age. In my opinion spirituality made me soft and weak. In my opinion one really needs a strong spiral dynamics blue-orange before going balls deep with spirituality otherwise you will end up weak and fragile, just like a chick that hatched too early.

Were you familiar with red pill before Andrew Tate?

I watched the whole video just to know the guy for the first time and all he talked about was some even low tier red pill. I understand your situation that you get comfort in his macho ideas and "masculinity" definitions. I was like that when I was younger too. You may think society is telling you these ideas are toxic because all society is beta and politically correct. But as an ex red pill guy, I tell you as a brother, this kind of ideology really IS toxic.

If it gives you motivation, great! Use it, but try to outgrow it quickly and don't get stuck on it.

Edited by emvipi

Sounds like you've just discovered stage Red, OP.

jk, you probably had underdeveloped Red, and are finally coming into balance.

Tate is not a smart man.  Maybe you could call him clever/cunning, but that's it.

If you're impressed by Tate, listen to some of Trump's talks.  You'll think he's a genius.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cat eats mouse, coyote eats cat.

A reference to the AMA!???

An easter egg??  Now I'm expecting a sequel that involves a cat and a coyote.

Edited by thisintegrated