Leo Gura

Introducing Some New Mods

102 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

I have a question if Leo picked you as moderator is it a voluntary work without payment or is it like Leo give you salary? 

Mods get all their sins absolved in the afterlife.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Mods get 72 virgins in the afterlife.

Wow, cant really beat that. I am now highly considering making my life purpose to become a mod.

One day the only privileged status on the forum will be    - >  member 

That day everyone will be a Mod except me. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Cuz the current ones are not enough to get rid of me.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Cuz the current ones are not enough to get rid of me.

Just me all by myself could get rid of you if I wanted.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I apply to be a mod. Rat leo can save me from the darkness

5 hours ago, John Iverson said:

I have a question if Leo picked you as moderator is it a voluntary work without payment or is it like Leo give you salary? 

As a mod Leo will give you a room to live in in the private residence he has built for mods on his mansion property. There you will have a private chef who will make and serve you all of your meals free of charge, with only the healthiest and highest quality foods, with meals such as Leo's super healthy vegetable soup as well as Leo's super healthy blueberry smoothie. You will have access to the highest quality drinking water and there will also be regular heavy metal detoxes.

All living expenses will be paid for. You will get free access to any psychedelic you want and Leo will personally guide you towards accessing mouse-God consciousness whenever you want. Any girl that Leo brings home from the club, the mods get seconds on her. You also get access to Leo's large assortment of halloween masks to wear whenever you want, including the pylon hat as seen on Leo's instagram. The mods are treated with upmost respect and will live a life of luxury on Leo's estate, however there is no salary on top of that.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

6 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

The mods are treated with upmost respect and will live a life of luxury on Leo's estate

Mod dreams ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I thought that my life-purpose is something else, but now I want to dedicate my life to serve actualized forum.:D

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

Rather God than Mod anyway ?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh, thank God. 

4 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

As a mod Leo will give you a room to live in in the private residence he has built for mods on his mansion property. There you will have a private chef who will make and serve you all of your meals free of charge, with only the healthiest and highest quality foods, with meals such as Leo's super healthy vegetable soup as well as Leo's super healthy blueberry smoothie. You will have access to the highest quality drinking water and there will also be regular heavy metal detoxes.

All living expenses will be paid for. You will get free access to any psychedelic you want and Leo will personally guide you towards accessing mouse-God consciousness whenever you want. Any girl that Leo brings home from the club, the mods get seconds on her. You also get access to Leo's large assortment of halloween masks to wear whenever you want, including the pylon hat as seen on Leo's instagram. The mods are treated with upmost respect and will live a life of luxury on Leo's estate, however there is no salary on top of that.

I don't know how these mods have time to moderate. I mean if these mods have salary maybe they can moderate it eagerly. If they do not have salary doing this stuff why are they eager? I mean isn't it they have more interesting to do with their life? Me the last time Leo post who would love to be moderator i don't engage because that's not what i value in my time i am not always here posting. I have my own life to live i thought someone like moderators here are the same. There is going on in their lives that they want to pursue and do. Isn't it if you are moderator here you should be active here alot of time you dedicate your life to moderate. So it means your life is here to serve? If that so okaaay i get it you have enthusiasm to govern this place 

Or Maybe being moderator is somehow ego game hehe the power you have as a moderator. And the help to bring people to the level of these moderator and Leo have. I am with you guys if that is the case haha so that is the reason Leo is very choosy ☺️ 

I am not yet ready but i know there is a perfect time that you guys i will govern all your shits here. I am not easy to consider if I see shitty, while i am here in this level go develop yourself guysss focus if i preceded your development here on the forum and Leo chooses me to become mod sorry guys haha i will cut you off you have time to develop yourself focus on yourself not always here yapping. When that day comes i know who i will ban and  i am wiser than all of you so you will taste my personality of being a moderator. Surpass me or else ? just an encouragement 

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson 

38 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

I am not yet ready but i know there is a perfect time that you guys i will govern all your shits here. I am not easy to consider if I see shitty, while i am here in this level go develop yourself guysss focus if i preceded your development here on the forum and Leo chooses me to become mod sorry guys haha i will cut you off you have time to develop yourself focus on yourself not always here yapping. When that day comes i know who i will ban and  i am wiser than all of you so you will taste my personality of being a moderator. Surpass me or else ? just an encouragement 

you are the man, big boy!

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Rather God than Mod anyway ?

Why do you want to be a moderator so badly? What do you imagine that experience is like? Personally, I imagine work for free.

@Gesundheit2 Don't you know all I want is prestige, power and green letters?

Think of the potential pickups when I tell girls I am an actualized mod? You're not thinking long term enough. 

jk,

I just am here often and thought maybe :( just maybe I was Mod material. BUT NO! wahahaha

:D

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Gesundheit2 Don't you know all I want is prestige, power and green letters?

Think of the potential pickups when I tell girls I am an actualized mod? You're not thinking long term enough. 

Sold. I wanna be a mod too :D

13 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

Who leaked this segment from the mod agreement?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 10/9/2022 at 10:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

When I die, anyone on this forum with over 1000 posts must be buried alive with me. In my tomb.

This is my final wish

:)

@Leo Gura If you're so conscious, than you should be able to do masamadhi and invite us for our true awakening as witnesses and desciples. Or do you think your base consciousness isn't high enough yet? 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE