Carl-Richard

What is Leo's main shtick really about? Psychonautics vs. Spirituality

426 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not a shared dream.  If you shift to God Consciousness you can easily become conscious that all other are held within your mind as God.   You are God so you cannot experience multiple perspectives simultaneously.  You can only experience the point of view that you are currently experiencing.  You are eternal so there is no need to experience multiple points of view simultaneously nor is it possible because for you to experience a particular point of view you must experience it fully.    This means no memory of being anything else. And Since there is no time there is only what you as God are experiencing now.  You have eternity to experience all points of views so doing them at the same time is irrelevant since you are not bound by time.

The problem is that people do not realize everything else that comes with experiencing a particular point of view.  Their own mind has to construct all other people in their bubble of consciousness which leaves no room for an other, because the 'other' is held in your consciousness. One problem could be that people assume that brains construct their experience, so they see other people with brains, assuming they have consciousness. When in actuality your consciousness is what those other peoole are, so they are your consciousness but not conscious. There just isn't anywhere for them to be conscious, because they are already in your own consciousness, so for them to be conscious would mean that they would have to be constructing everyone else too, which makes no sense and isn't actually possible. The environment has to be constructed too, which basically leaves no world that would have any others in it without you present. But people think their mind is the personal ego mind, not seeing the extent of the self-construction. There just somehow are supposed to be other minds out there. When out there, is actually in your own mind, which naturally means that you are constructing them. 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

From my perspective, my ego is an npc as well, and the God in my npc is the same God within the other npcs. Basically for me I confirmed the Infinity of Gods video that Leo made that I see many people take issue with. So yes there is One Dreamer, but that One Dreamer is Dreaming Infinite Dreams Simultaneously. Each dream has also actually already been completed, its just currently being experienced right now in the realm of time and space. But from the Absolute Perspective it is finished. 

But yeah...I can agree that the Avatar can have certain abilities and traits/tendencies we can definitely agree with that. 

There is only One Dreamer.  There is only One.   This One is you.  So YOU will experience EVERY dream there is to dream ad infinitum.  Thus, "at the same time" becomes moot.  You can imagine that, which is what the Infinity of Gods is.  It's a dream.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, amanen said:

The problem is that people do not realize everything else that comes with experiencing a particular point of view.  Their own mind has to construct all other people in their bubble of consciousness which leaves no room for an other, because the 'other' is held in your consciousness. One problem could be that people assume that brains construct their experience, so they see other people with brains, assuming they have consciousness. When in actuality your consciousness is what those other peoole are, so they are your consciousness but not conscious. There just isn't anywhere for them to be conscious, because they are already in your own consciousness, so for them to be conscious would mean that they would have to be constructing everyone else too, which makes no sense and isn't actually possible. The environment has to be constructed too, which basically leaves no world that would have any others in it without you present. But people think their mind is the personal ego mind, not seeing the extent of the self-construction. There just somehow are supposed to be other minds out there. When out there, is actually in your own mind, which naturally means that you are constructing them. 

Exactly.  The deception runs deep.  But it must.  It must pierce your very heart, otherwise it will not fool you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not a shared dream.  If you shift to God Consciousness you can easily become conscious that all other are held within your mind as God.   You are God so you cannot experience multiple perspectives simultaneously.  You can only experience the point of view that you are currently experiencing.  You are eternal so there is no need to experience multiple points of view simultaneously nor is it possible because for you to experience a particular point of view you must experience it fully.    This means no memory of being anything else. And Since there is no time there is only what you as God are experiencing now.  You have eternity to experience all points of views so doing them at the same time is irrelevant since you are not bound by time.

you're jumping from "no time" to "you'll experience the others later" . if there is no time, there is no later. you are absolute, only your bubble exists. and then you will experience another bubble, mine for example. but since there is no time, that means you are experiencing it right now. the paradox is that you are absolute, there is nothing outside of you, and so am I, there is nothing outside of me. and this is "at the same time" in quotes, because there is no time, there is infinity. everything is happening now

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you're jumping from "no time" to "you'll experience the others later" . if there is no time, there is no later. you are absolute, only your bubble exists. and then you will experience another bubble, mine for example. but since there is no time, that means you are experiencing it right now. the paradox is that you are absolute, there is nothing outside of you, and so am I, there is nothing outside of me. and this is "at the same time" in quotes, because there is no time, there is infinity. everything is happening now

it is not a linear time, or a time within this dream.  It is Infinity expanding.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

it is not a linear time, or a time within this dream.  It is Infinity expanding.

we try to give an understandable explanation to the matter of: are there others? To say that only you exist, when I say it knowing that I exist, what purpose does it have? give the impression that we are crazy? you know perfectly well that I am having an experience, that's why you talk to me, and I know that you have it. Let's say that God unfolds time and then doubles it again, so when my experience is, it is absolute, and when yours occurs, there is only yours, but as "when" it is something that God handles at will, as everything else, it overlaps them, and it is at the same "time" all the perspectives

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

we try to give an understandable explanation to the matter of: are there others? To say that only you exist, when I say it knowing that I exist, what purpose does it have? give the impression that we are crazy? you know perfectly well that I am having an experience, that's why you talk to me, and I know that you have it. Let's say that God unfolds time and then doubles it again, so when my experience is, it is absolute, and when yours occurs, there is only yours, but as "when" it is something that God handles at will, as everything else, it overlaps them, and it is at the same "time" all the perspectives

You are not getting yet.  you are GOD.  and you are Alone.  I do NOT know perfectly well that you have an experience.  In fact it is quite to the contrary.  I am actively imaginging your existence as I speak to you.  That is what being lucid in this dream means.  I am dreaming it and conscious that I am dreaming it.  You are doing the same, although I cannot escape imagining that you are.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are not getting yet.  you are GOD.  and you are Alone.  I do NOT know perfectly well that you have an experience.  In fact it is quite to the contrary.  I am actively imaginging your existence as I speak to you.  That is what being lucid in this dream means.  I am dreaming it and conscious that I am dreaming it.  You are doing the same, although I cannot escape imagining that you are.

Have you read what I wrote? 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Have you read what I wrote? 

Yes.  You still believe in other.  That is how i know you haven't had God realization.  God realization is realizing other is yourself 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

God doesn't actually need an 'other' to have experiences to in order to interact with supposed 'others', it only needs the illusion that they are having their own lives and experiences. The things in God's experience that make it seem as if others truly are real are enough. Either way, others being real wouldn't affect one's direct experience in any way, it would be exactly the same as the illusion of them having their own experiences. That's why its an illusion.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen well said, I think neo advaita gets a lot of shit here but one thing they say right is that everything is just an appearance, nothing more nothing less

12 minutes ago, amanen said:

God doesn't actually need an 'other' to have experiences to in order to interact with supposed 'others', it only needs the illusion that they are having their own lives and experiences. The things in God's experience that make it seem as if others truly are real are enough. Either way, others being real wouldn't affect one's direct experience in any way, it would be exactly the same as the illusion of them having their own experiences. That's why its an illusion.

Absolutely agree. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Until you smoke DMT eyes open with a friend and he disappears from the room, then there is a realization that it was only your imagination you we're with.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

5 minutes ago, Tefikos said:

Until you smoke DMT eyes open with a friend and he disappears from the room, then there is a realization that it was only your imagination you we're with.

Precisely.  It Melts away 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes.  You still believe in other.  That is how i know you haven't had God realization.  God realization is realizing other is yourself 

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Everything is myself. But when i imagine something, it's real. Everything is infinite. This about the others  don't exist sound flat, like a dogma.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Edited by Breakingthewall

Relatively speaking, other points of view exist (even if they are ultimately yours). You wouldn't write anything on this forum if you truly believed that no one is even reading your messages.

1 minute ago, vladorion said:

Relatively speaking, other points of view exist (even if they are ultimately yours). You wouldn't write anything on this forum if you truly believed that no one is even reading your messages.

I don't believe in solipsism, but this does not seem like the best argument against it. People play video games with a computer just because there's an interactivity. Now, imagine if that paid your bills.

A better argument I would say is the desire to convince others with solipsism. Why would you want others (who you believe don't exist) to agree with you that they don't exist unless you believed on some level that they exist? I can't think of any good answers.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 04/10/2022 at 1:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

Nobody on this forum understands what God is.

Do not be fooled by them.

I am telling you that the Buddha was not Awake ;)

The only one on this planet who fully understands God, is Me :D

That sounds insane. But it's absolutely true xD

:ph34r:

@Leo Gura Well not to the same degree as you  understand God, certainly. 

Yes we will take care and make sure we use this forum for the purpose of God-realization and not get side-tracked into unconsciousness. 

Really? You fully understand God? 

Leo, we are in. 

We desire the deepest awakening possible. Atleast I do and I am sure many on this forum will agree with me. 

Also, please make an introductory video on "What is Omniscience?"

I am sure it will bring clarity to us on what we are aiming for. 

We have a vague understanding of it. 

Lastly,

We don't take you as a fool. Why will we watch your every video then? Why will we experiment with non-approved tools?

And don't make a mistake of taking us as fools.

You will gladly agree that there's intelligence to our foolishness, won't you? 

Don't worry about us.

Work on making your upcoming course the best course there exists. 

We are humbled and waiting. 

Thanks.  

58 minutes ago, vladorion said:

You wouldn't write anything on this forum if you truly believed that no one is even reading your messages.

You are only writing on this forum to maintain the illusion of being human.

By imagining that others are reading your stuff you fool yourself into creating that pseudo-reality. That is, until you realize how foolish you've been, and then you wake up.

The very idea that there exists points of view, is imaginary. If you are honest with yourself you will admit that you have never seen a POV in your life.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But when i imagine something, it's real. Everything is infinite.

"Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God"

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"