Carl-Richard

What is Leo's main shtick really about? Psychonautics vs. Spirituality

426 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AMTO said:

@Razard86 I know. Who is anyone ever telling. Hence I don’t really comment on here. 

Good. All is well.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

This btw, is genius. Possibly the most instantly hypocritical line I’ve ever read ? I’ll give you that. That’s one way to say you havnt got a clue ?️‍♂️ 

^You are hilarious, you have no idea how consciousness works at all. I'll give you a clue since you have no clue. What is language? What is the purpose of language? Where did you get it? What does it unlock? If you knew more languages what would that unlock? That answer....answers the statement I proposed!! But you....in your arrogance to think you know something you don't it passes over you!!!

This is something CODERS know!!! You do understand that in technology there is a language!!! What is the purpose of language? What does it unlock? You make jokes and reveal your lack of knowledge!!! You are laughably ignorant and I was going to go easy on you!!!! You use language yet you have no idea what it unlocks what its purpose is!!!

Language is METAPHYSICAL you fool!!! But you don't understand that. You wastefully use words everyday without any idea of the power behind them!!! HHAHAAHAHA and you think you know something? I'm done with you!!!! So funny keep it coming!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 don’t go so damn hard on us dream characters ?

Edited by Gidiot

In regards to prior discussions in this thread, some of us might be failing to make a distinction between self and you (Being). Take that into account whenever someone claims to be the only one that knows himself. They're not talking about their personal self.

Edited by UnbornTao

This thread is pretty heated, so I'd like to propose a moment of reflection without blame. Seemingly these matters are very near and dear to the hearts of the people here and it can become very hurtful when these strong feelings are stepped on by others. As a reminder, everyone here does respect the opinions/statements of others which is why there are such lengths to disagree.

I'm sorry that I can't propose a solution to these matters which are quite beyond me, but I hope I can learn from the people here.

5 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

@Razard86 don’t go so damn hard on us dream characters ?

I love you, but sometimes egos and their hero worship annoy me. The single most prominent issue on this entire forum is lack of self-love. So many people on this forum create hierarchies. I have worked alongside and with enough "people" in my life that I realize hierarchies are laughable. People actually believe that "others" know more than them, are better than them, etc. So they become mediocre and play the victim and erect heroes. When you believe you know something their heroes don't they attack you and project their inferiority complex onto you. 

Pick a Leo video....and I will provide you a source that has stated what he has before. Every single video Leo has ever released has been expressed by someone else before. Originality does not exist, only the ability to recontextualize what was already there. Why? Because the source of all things is the SAME. 

Every single perspective is an aspect of the truth. Earlier someone posted a video of someone who could see more colors. Is the blind person's experience any less than the person who can see the most colors? The blind person's other sense would probably be more fine tuned than the person who can see many colors. Most people would rather choose the many colors....but wouldn't the person with many colors....struggle to pay attention? Would they not get lost in all the bedazzle? A blind man has no such issue. So we create value hierarchies and demonize perspectives on various levels and as a result we create shadows. These shadows come back to bite us every time because denial of any part of consciousness creates delusion, evil, and suffering.

Guess what? There is no difference between the enlightened one and the unenlightened. Why? They are made of the same material. Nothing. They have the same awareness flowing through both. The difference you will point out well one recognizes what one is, and the other don't. To which I can reply....does that one enlightened aware right now...of all of its infinitude at this very moment? No. So the enlightened just has more degrees of awareness than the unenlightened.  The enlightened's only advantage is it is able to tap into and connect with its infinitude and surrender to it. So it isn't that the enlightened is better, it is just able to tap into and connect to infinity which gives it a huge advantage. Its like me bragging to you that I am better because I can tap into a bank account that we both have access to but you forgot yours existed but I didn't. 

The highest truth is everything is ONE. So if that is the case......why are we even here debating? I noticed people on this forum love to debate and sometimes I allow myself to get drawn in out of irritation. All debate....is just a waste of time. You can debate all you want....the present moment will still be here unperturbed by all your ideologies, labels, and belief systems. You can point to your chest area and call those inflatable things your "lungs" all you want. But if I kill every tree on the planet....you won't breathe. So are the trees your lungs....or those inflatable things in your chest your lungs? 

Life is just an infinite perspective....depending on you look at it, you will see things a certain way. It can be twisted and spun around forever and seen anyway you want to. The only difference is some models are more wholistic than others....but no model will ever be complete. 

51 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Originality does not exist, only the ability to recontextualize what was already there. Why? Because the source of all things is the SAME. 

I recently found out that the crux of the insights about meaning, health and wisdom that I've had these last few years were all laid out by Socrates, Plato and Aristotle ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Leo....I experienced mystical experiences....off of meditation music. Also Leo....through interacting with other high conscious people, they can awaken parts of you. Most of your experiments are done in isolation. So the bias you are gonna have is going to come through isolation. You haven't tried interacting through other conscious entities and seen how that could impact awakening. I have and I can tell you.... there is no lock. Other people can unlock you. Why? Because they are your mirror. 

What I said above does not preclude other people serving as keys.

But also, don't kid yourself. Since virtually no spiritual person on this planet understands God, they are far more likely to feed you their delusions than to unlock your mind. The more humans you interacts with the less likely you will be to Awaken as they suck you into their spiritual fantasies.

If you were serious about realizing God, you wouldn't be turning to any humans. You're doing so out of distraction.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Leo....I experienced mystical experiences....off of meditation music. 

Music is FAR FAR underrated.   Music gets you in touch with Love.  And it definitely can trigger mystical experiences.  But if  meditation and Music awakens you, you probably are spiritually gifted genetically anyway.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But also, don't kid yourself. Since virtually no spiritual person on this planet understands God, they are far more likely to feed you their delusions than to unlock your mind.

It goes both ways.  You said this yourself- you have left breadcrumbs for yourself and they can take any form.  The key is not to have bias and to be open minded.   You may stumble on an individual that can trigger an awakening - but if you are too close minded, paradigm locked, or paranoid about self deception it will trap you.  Sometimes being dumb is better because although you leave yourself vulnerable, this very vulnerability may lead to enlightenment.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But also, don't kid yourself. Since virtually no spiritual person on this planet understands God, they are far more likely to feed you their delusions than to unlock your mind. The more humans you interacts with the less likely you will be to Awaken as they suck you into their spiritual fantasies.

If you were serious about realizing God, you wouldn't be turning to any humans. You're doing so out of distraction.

^Leo....your own words can literally be said about YOU. Everything you just said....you are doing right NOW. Literally you are contradicting your video of self-reference. 

*How do you know we aren't getting sucked into YOUR spiritual fantasies? 

*Why are you even responding to us and interacting with ......aren't you doing so out of distraction? Why are you running Actualized.Org? You even said in prior videos that this whole website is actually holding you back from even more Awakenings. So you are literally telling me....what you mean to tell yourself. So basically RIGHT NOW LEO I AM YOUR MIRROR and you are telling me what you MOST WANT to tell yourself.

You see how this works? This is what I mean by interacting with people actually helps you. The whole reason God even dreams is to know itself and it needs an "other" to reflect itself off of. YOU KNOW THIS!! So what greater key than the whole reason for existence which is self-knowledge/love?

You can't do that in isolation WHICH YOU KNOW, which is why you keep coming back and going through all the threads commenting. Guinea Pigs my ass Leo, your God Head has its fingers so far up inside you that its your avatar that is the Guinea Pig...all for more and greater Self Knowledge in whatever form it manifests. 

All POV serve the one purpose of more self-knowledge. Which means whether they all like it or not they are equally as valid. Reality is groundless..which means...there is no such thing as depth, or deeper, only more of the picture. You may have more of the picture....but all it will be is another recontextualization. There are infinite recontextualizations of more ways reality is interconnected. You like to look for the big picture which is cool, but one could spend centuries going in the reverse and looking at the interconnectedness of the material/illusionary world and learn more about insects, and germs etc. Each would be EQUALLY as valid. 

So above, So below. Going meta, or going intricately lower...it will still produce a perfect mirror. I do love your gusto for the meta, and you have piqued my interest. But I am pretty sure when I see your course...I will still see just another recontextualization....but hey...surprise me!!

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Music is FAR FAR underrated.   Music gets you in touch with Love.  And it definitely can trigger mystical experiences.  But if  meditation and Music awakens you, you probably are spiritually gifted genetically anyway.   

^ I doubt it my friend. I really think it has to do with truth addiction. I'm a truth addict. I really love being shown that I was wrong about something. In my last mystical experience I had to admit that I wasn't being honest about my feelings in life and I had to own that shit and admit every time I did it. It was hell it was hard, but the funny thing is...I loved it because it showed me another form of self-deception I had been doing on myself. So you see I am truth addict...I love to be proven wrong legitimately if it can help me be more honest.

I'm addicted to truth like a crack fiend. I doubt that is genetics. But hey...I am open to being wrong and if I am wrong...that will send me into bliss....because it gets me to learn more truth. Truth is a lovely thing.....the greatest thing.....awww...truth.....how I love thee...

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^ I doubt it my friend. I really think it has to do with truth addiction. I'm a truth addict. I really love being shown that I was wrong about something. In my last mystical experience I had to admit that I wasn't being honest about my feelings in life and I had to own that shit and admit every time I did it. It was hell it was hard, but the funny thing is...I loved it because it showed me another form of self-deception I had been doing on myself. So you see I am truth addict...I love to be proven wrong legitimately if it can help me be more honest.

I'm addicted to truth like a crack fiend. I doubt that is genetics. But hey...I am open to being wrong and if I am wrong...that will send me into bliss....because it gets me to learn more truth. Truth is a lovely thing.....the greatest thing.....awww...truth.....how I love thee...

Where do you think your truth addiction comes from?  Most people don't give two shits about Truth.   They just wanna know when the next party is.  That's because their brains are not open to spirituality.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Where do you think your truth addiction comes from?  Most people don't give two shits about Truth.   They just wanna know when the next party is.  That's because their brains are not open to spirituality.   

Well...that is an interesting point in deed.....also makes my life make so much sense in context. Hmmmmm I can see your point...maybe I need to be a bit more gentle on the forums then....sigh...now you got me confused about this possibility......hmmmmm so a person's obsession since birth...could have more to do with their genetics?

I don't know in my studies environment seems to be the biggest factor in many cases. For example majority of people on the planet are getting married between the ages of 29 to 35. Versus a couple decades in the past and that has transcended Culture, race etc. So the times/zeitgeist has played the biggest role when it comes to personal relationships and when they feel it is the best time to get married. The other factor is they are having less than 2.5 children which is below the average replacement level to maintain a society's population level and this too is happening globally. So I've noticed that environment seems to play a bigger role than genetics usually....but hey....I'm open to better explanations.

For example...could Sadhguru have become Sadhguru....if he was born black in the mean streets of Washington D.C. https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/crime-rate-by-state

Something to question....

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Well...that is an interesting point in deed.....also makes my life make so much sense in context. Hmmmmm I can see your point...maybe I need to be a bit more gentle on the forums then....sigh...now you got me confused about this possibility......hmmmmm so a person's obsession since birth...could have more to do with their genetics?

I don't know in my studies environment seems to be the biggest factor in many cases. For example majority of people on the planet are getting married between the ages of 29 to 35. Versus a couple decades in the past and that has transcended Culture, race etc. So the times/zeitgeist has played the biggest role when it comes to personal relationships and when they feel it is the best time to get married. The other factor is they are having less than 2.5 children which is below the average replacement level to maintain a society's population level and this too is happening globally. So I've noticed that environment seems to play a bigger role than genetics usually....but hey....I'm open to better explanations.

For example...could Sadhguru have become Sadhguru....if he was born black in the mean streets of Washington D.C. https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/crime-rate-by-state

Something to question....

Genetics are part pf the dream.  Within the dream you have given yourself certain attributes and certain abilities.   All others are NPCs.  This is why to you they don't give a fuck about Truth.  They are there to keep you asleep.  But you have also left breadcrumbs.   You have given some NPCs the ability to awaken you.  They have some knowledge that you don't.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Genetics are part pf the dream.  Within the dream you have given yourself certain attributes and certain abilities.   All others are NPCs.  This is why to you they don't give a fuck about Truth.  They are there to keep you asleep.  But you have also left breadcrumbs.   You have given some NPCs the ability to awaken you.  They have some knowledge that you don't.  

From my perspective, my ego is an npc as well, and the God in my npc is the same God within the other npcs. Basically for me I confirmed the Infinity of Gods video that Leo made that I see many people take issue with. So yes there is One Dreamer, but that One Dreamer is Dreaming Infinite Dreams Simultaneously. Each dream has also actually already been completed, its just currently being experienced right now in the realm of time and space. But from the Absolute Perspective it is finished. 

But yeah...I can agree that the Avatar can have certain abilities and traits/tendencies we can definitely agree with that. 

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

From my perspective, my ego is an npc as well, and the God in my npc is the same God within the other npcs. Basically for me I confirmed the Infinity of Gods video that Leo made that I see many people take issue with. So yes there is One Dreamer, but that One Dreamer is Dreaming Infinite Dreams Simultaneously. Each dream has also actually already been completed, its just currently being experienced right now in the realm of time and space. But from the Absolute Perspective it is finished. 

But yeah...I can agree that the Avatar can have certain abilities and traits/tendencies we can definitely agree with that. 

It's not a shared dream.  If you shift to God Consciousness you can easily become conscious that all other are held within your mind as God.   You are God so you cannot experience multiple perspectives simultaneously.  You can only experience the point of view that you are currently experiencing.  You are eternal so there is no need to experience multiple points of view simultaneously nor is it possible because for you to experience a particular point of view you must experience it fully.    This means no memory of being anything else. And Since there is no time there is only what you as God are experiencing now.  You have eternity to experience all points of views so doing them at the same time is irrelevant since you are not bound by time.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

learn more about insects, and germs etc.

Frigging cockroaches are God.

:D

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not a shared dream.  If you shift to God Consciousness you can easily become conscious that all other are held within your mind as God.   You are God so you cannot experience multiple perspectives simultaneously.  You can only experience the point of view that you are currently experiencing.  You are eternal so there is no need to experience multiple points of view simultaneously nor is it possible because for you to experience a particular point of view you must experience it fully.    This means no memory of being anything else. And Since there is no time there is only what you as God are experiencing now.  You have eternity to experience all points of views so doing them at the same time is irrelevant since you are not bound by time.

Ever play an online game? When you play an online game others can log in....but you will always have only your perspective. And here is the thing....God IS MIND. So of course everything is held within the mind of God because God's mind is all there is. But God CAN create another Mind....and that other mind will be EQUAL to its own mind. 

When I did tantra with this one girl, she connected our minds and it confirmed that her mind was my mind. But I had to get permission...I couldn't force myself into her mind. This means that our minds while the same mind, were separate dreams and since God would never consciously hurt itself that connection had to be established. If it wasn't a separate dream being done in that moment, I wouldn't need to establish anything. 

Right now from my perspective I am the only thing that exists and everything is housed within my mind. Right now from your perspective you are the only thing that exists and everything is held within your mind. We are the same mind, and if we meet we will both always be at the center of the universe with everything happening TO US. So who is the Real McCoy? Both..... When I leave the dream there will always only be me. With you the same. Its two separate dreams....dreaming away. But those dreams....can meet. They can pretend to be other....but when I shake your hand I will only feel my hands, and you the same.....because we are the same dream being viewed from two different perspectives housed in the same mind.