Zeroguy

Reality is meaningless

25 posts in this topic

Don't you usually post higher quality or am I confused with zeroself?

How does this help anyone.

What do you mean by meaningless?

Edited by Myself

38 minutes ago, Myself said:

What do you mean by meaningless?

1 hour ago, nuwu said:

??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️??❤️

4 hours ago, Godishere said:

Don't you usually post higher quality or am I confused with zeroself?

How does this help anyone.

Your reaction was hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh. It was like a guy walked into a theater to watch a great movie and was like? The hell? Picture a movie that says....Reality is meaningless (sad face) the end. LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Your reaction was hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh. It was like a guy walked into a theater to watch a great movie and was like? The hell? Picture a movie that says....Reality is meaningless (sad face) the end. LOL.

??? Gold

Being is far more profound than meaning.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

:(

Your sadness is caused by the fact that you are giving a negative meaning to reality being meaningless. Stop giving meaning to meaninglessness and you will be a mystic. 

3 hours ago, Egodeathrow said:

So what?

It means all of life is meaningless too.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Being is far more profound than meaning.

You mean Reality is profound even if it is meaningless.There is just here and now and it is shocking news.

Like a blank canvas? Which would then open up the possibility of infinite meaning being instilled upon it? Is that paradoxically not infinitely meaningful when one experiences what they thought was meaninglessness?

40 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Like a blank canvas?

It's not a blank canvas, it's infinte Beauty.

41 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Is that paradoxically not infinitely meaningful when one experiences what they thought was meaninglessness?

This is exactly right, when everything loses meaning, everything gains Absolute Meaning. The only way that you can give more meaning to a pile of dog shit compared to your own son, is that if you imagine a difference between the two. Your ego mind will never want to admit what you have just read, but it's nonetheless true. In reality, everything has Absolute Meaning, because there is no difference between anything, this is Love.

Love is the absence of all biases.

Full of incredible light color and sound appearance for no one!

Empty of meaning purpose and value for someone!

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 8/28/2022 at 5:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

Being is ~~far more profound than~~ prior to meaning.

I prefer that formulation.

If you think meaninglessness is bad, then you are still operating from a meaning paradigm!

You could say that Being is itself, and that it transcends meaning. That sounds better.

Edited by UnbornTao

15 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

You mean Reality is profound even if it is meaningless.There is just here and now and it is shocking news.

But it’s always been the case, but we had never noticed it. 
But, this statement is just a mind.  I am guilty myself for thinking the same thing…

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

It depends of what is your definition of meaningless 

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Reality has whatever meaning you choose to assign it. It can be heaven or hell, beautiful or ugly, wet or dry, hot or cold, big or small, far or close, male or female, human or crocodile. Whatever you like really.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.