Thought Art

Leo, your new video

111 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Until every girl you meet runs away from you ???.

I told myself I cured my depression so many times. Depression does not ever go away. It was never there. It is always there. Its the contacts worn but is not impossible to take out.

An increased sensitivity to insufficiencies will make depression arise once more from the abyss, thus removing the glasses worn over the contacts.

I don't think normies appreciate what we experience. They have no idea. 

He says he will put the "substance he used" inside his courses. I'm definitely buying the courses. I want to trip for hours ?.  

I don't have a problem with "every girl running away from me" Nor do I have a problem with depression anymore. Don't create a limiting belief for yourself. Your healthy, true state is Wellbeing. Depression is a sign your not thinking properly, eating properly, you are smoking, or not sleeping and your Qi is out of balance. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Yes, I understand it. I realize how serious it is. Trust me... Just don't go full Connor Murphy on us. 

And don't encourage people to trip with a loaded gun to their head for ffs.

For selfish reasons I need to you not kill yourself or go insane.

I'd rather people stay as safe as possible if they take this dive down this psychedelic rabbit hole.

Don't be stupid. Be safe Leo.

Yes, the Poem was very beautiful and I take some value from it. It reminded me of Rick and Morty tbh. As well as Total God Awakening.

To all of you out there, just be safe. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

20 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Yes, I understand it. I realize how serious it is. Trust me... Just don't go full Connor Murphy on us. 

For selfish reasons I need to you not kill yourself or go insane.

I'd rather people stay as safe as possible if they take this dive down this psychedelic rabbit hole.

Don't be stupid. Be safe Leo.

Yes, the Poem was very beautiful and I take some value from it. It reminded me of Rick and Morty tbh. As well as Total God Awakening.

To all of you out there, just be safe. 

What happened to Connor Murphy?

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

We don't speak of this evil here anymore :D

Edited by LSD-Rumi

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Thought Art Dafuq, what point in the vid did he say that?

(I havent watched the newest vid)

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

You can watch through the videos on his YouTube channel from 1 year or so back. There are some deleted ones that are hard to find now like when he talked with his parents and tried to get them to realize they're God. Allegedly he took DMT daily. He admitted himself to a psych ward to try to reenact the resurrection of Christ. He wrote a book about the incidents there. He also started making sexual yoga videos and had an OnlyFans where you could pay for NSFW content. He was posting really weird videos and videos where he was predicting he would win the US Open Golf tournament. He also made videos where he was hinting that he was going to kill himself. A lot of weird stuff.

8 minutes ago, BenG said:

None of you have any idea. I’ve met him in real life.

Holy cow! How did this happen and is there anything you can share with us?

Edited by Asayake

@Ulax He talks about it near the end. Now, his sort of waded the waters of self justifying what he did, encouraging you, and also telling you not to. It was very messy.

◭"89"

16 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I learned to take all teachers with a grain of salt. You are your own Guru, God and Heaven. 

I used to hang onto every word Leo, Ralston or Hawkins said until I forged my own path. Now I highly value their teachings and perspectives but my own reality is so grounded in my own values and truth that nothing they say can shake me. It’s only of interest and value to contemplate. And usually, what they are saying makes absolute sense, even the “crazy” stuff. 

Leo’s video was actually very sacred in its rawness. Part of me was like “oh no, many of his followers are going to take this the wrong way, I hope this doesn’t cause any suicides” but this is the exact fear that causes so many teachers to censor themselves. I’m thankful Leo can be so raw in his experience and tell his truth. Who has never had thoughts of killing themselves? We all have. 

Old me would have been disturbed by this video for a week or maybe longer, just like the solipsism stuff used to mess with me. But now I just let go, the ultimate goal for myself is peace, just peace and kindness and opening the heart and living my passion. To me, this is stronger than any psychedelic trip, which I’ve had many of, because life is now the psychedelic and the medicine and just sitting in the woods for a few hours I can connect to God with my heart. Or leading my family through a meditation. Or meeting a cute girl in a coffee shop. The psychedelic mattress is retired for me. 

I respect Leo’s path and the guts he has, but I will carve my own path and follow my own heart. I believe healing and insight will unfold naturally if you stay with strong integrity, intent, faith and love, and this is more fun over a span of 50 -80 years. 

I hope to never be in a situation where I have a loaded gun in my hand and I’m contemplating suicide. I don’t see the healing there, it doesn’t need to go there

@BlessedLionI'm impressed.   All well articulated. 

You are right...one should never need to contemplate suicide.   Gura lost his way I'm just glad for his sake he found it.  There is no need for this.   There is nothing innately wrong with a fear of death.  That is something manifested by the ego.   Simply put, that is just a bias against the fear of death.   The only good I see coming from it is that guys like @Thought Art see the finitude in teachers they have once past placed on pedestals.  These teachers are human, but reflections of you, no matter how seemingly brilliant.   And the poem was pure brilliance.  Yet they are you.  They are your own mind.  Because you are God.  You are Infinite Brilliance.    They are both you as the Infinite AND the finite.  The perfect, AND the imperfect.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Ulax He talks about it near the end. Now, his sort of waded the waters of self justifying what he did, encouraging you, and also telling you not to. It was very messy.

He is very brave actually for doing so but I think he really should consider some payment wall for deep stuff like this. His Image will be ruined for life if he keep being so honest with us. And also, some people will end up harming themselves, even if Leo put warning at the start of the video. 

I like his brave and honest attiude  but I also understand its dangers to his personal image and to others. 

4 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

He is very brave actually for doing so but I think he really should consider some payment wall for deep stuff like this. to others. 

Suicidal thoughts are not deep stuff they are biases.  The ego has a bias against even the fear of death.  It is self deception and it should be called out.  I'm not saying the poem wasn't brilliant it was.  I'm also not saying Leo is not God realized although I think due to psychedelics his awakening was fragmented.    I'm saying the lesson here is that all humans are finite and you must be your own authority, as @BlessedLion so eloquently points out.  His comments were brilliant.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Inliytened1 This is the deep stuff dude. I am seeing myself doing the same in a couple of years. 

There won't be a you if you do that.   There's nothing innately wrong with that either.  But Goodness is free of bias.   What did he say after he faced his own fear of death?  That there was no need to jump.   This means that his feeling that there was a need to face it in the first place was also a bias of the ego.  There is no need unless the ego places that need apon itself.   If it teaches you this then some goodness can come from it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Understanding that you are your own guru to yourself is a part of enlightenment.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This means that his feeling that there was a need to face it in the first place was also a bias of the ego

Of course and that's the point here. You learn to free yourself from fears and this is one way to do it. Is it necessary? IDK, maybe. But none of us went deep enough to answer this question.

I'm still waiting for him to explain his recent madness as he promised. I watched the whole video and there was no explanation of his ridiculous Instagram photos at all. Going through an awakening is fine and sane, that doesn't really require much explanation, what requires explanation is the photos. Cause what the fuck happened? It still seems like he just went full crazy for a day and thought to himself "yeah, I'll just randomly proceed to publicly make a clown from myself for no reason at all". And then he claimed that "there is a reason behind the madness".

But that's nothing new to me, random and crazy things are happening to me all the time and there is NEVER a reason behind madness, or at least I never get to know it. C'mon, I feel like I'm the only sane person left, I was really hoping for an explanation.

14 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Of course and that's the point here. You learn to free yourself from fears and this is one way to do it. Is it necessary? IDK, maybe. But none of us went deep enough to answer this question.

Let's be clear.   Your existence itself is a bias.   But there is no need to entertain further biases.   And the need to face the fear of extinction is simply extending the web of biases.  You should never, ever, need to hold a gun to your head.  Or stand at the edge of a cliff and question jumping.  If you want to die and realize God you don't have to harm the physical body.   There is no NEED.  How many damn times have we said this here ?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Maybe Leo went that deep to the point where he is ready to lose everything. And again, is it necessary? I honestly don't know.

6 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Inliytened1 Maybe Leo went that deep to the point where he is ready to lose everything. And again, is it necessary? I honestly don't know.

What is "necessary" is relative to the individual...that is the whole point.  This isn't necessary unless you make it so.

Again- moral of the story is carve your own path.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

If you're contemplating suicidal thoughts (besides some kind of thought experiment which I will leave room for) something is obviously causing you pain in this existence.

Men are especially good at covering it up so no one notices, but are the best at successfully ending their lives. The thing to do is to face the pain and the source of it. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

19 minutes ago, Neon said:

I'm still waiting for him to explain his recent madness as he promised. I watched the whole video and there was no explanation of his ridiculous Instagram photos at all. Going through an awakening is fine and sane, that doesn't really require much explanation, what requires explanation is the photos. Cause what the fuck happened? It still seems like he just went full crazy for a day and thought to himself "yeah, I'll just randomly proceed to publicly make a clown from myself for no reason at all". And then he claimed that "there is a reason behind the madness".

But that's nothing new to me, random and crazy things are happening to me all the time and there is NEVER a reason behind madness, or at least I never get to know it. C'mon, I feel like I'm the only sane person left, I was really hoping for an explanation.

Stop waiting and live your life. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.