Thought Art

Leo, your new video

111 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall The Poem is great. In fact I’m grateful for it. 

Anyway, I am processing and reflecting more so on the back end of the video and how I felt and feel. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

8 minutes ago, tedens said:

You have to get used to the fact that there are people who just need a show and most of all don't wash next in line to be kicked out of this forum.

Leo can kick me outa here if he wants. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I like poetry, I write some as well so I would enjoy hearing the poem, can anyone provide a time stamp of where it begins so I can listen to it? If not, that's fine.

He can, but the questionis is if he wants to

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo can kick me outa here if he wants. 

All you don't get me wrong but I don't want that.?

Edited by tedens

Just now, tedens said:

He can, but the questionis if he wants too

All you don't get me wrong but I don't want that.?

He won't because when he reads this he will know I'm trying to teach you guys something.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He won't because when he reads this he will know I'm trying to teach you guys something.   

You are but not most?

@SOUL like 3 minutes in

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Leo has a l of good videos…

Videos on:

1. What is wisdom?

2. What is integrity?

3. how to fall in love with life

etc

I don’t expect him to be perfect or to agree with everything he says. And, I’m not a blind follower. 

It’s just, I’m questioning his leadership as well because he has videos coming out so he says about conscious leadership. He has had many videos on safe tripping protocols and maybe even banned people for what he has done recently? Of that I am not sure.

I have a deep respect for this man. I have learned a lot of valuable things from him. 

Every “guru” every “ religion” every source of information is inherently finite and imperfect. Leo is clearly the same. His arrogance, narcissism, disregard for others safety etc became blatant for me at the end of this recent video. He even spoke of how he didn’t feel the need to be kind to others. Yet, in other videos he said God was kind not because it needed to but because it was… so…

I realize how human it is to say one thing, and then do another. Leo is human…

Anyway, I am processing his talk about holding a Gun to his head (he posted that on Instagram) or he anger at others “making a mockery of this work” does that mean anything to him?

Spiritual work is deep, it’s messy at times and very dangerous. I know and respect this because he is working on understanding reality as deep as he can… this must involved life and death. 

I found it funny how he spoke about not tripping if you are mentally unstable and that you should have supervision. Yet, there he is tripping, paranoid, suicidal with a gun to his head clearly unsupervised. Idk. 

Your a bloody Genius Leo. Don’t get yourself or others killed if you can avoid it. Embody what you teach… 

Yes.  He has excellent teachings.  But ultimately you must take these teachings and awaken for yourself- and thus transcend them.  When you do you will not be here any longer- or if you are you will here in the capacity of a teacher.   This is what he wants for you.   To realize you are God.  This is what any teacher wants.  For you to take back your authority and thus no longer hang on the whim of another.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This will bother some of you but I truly believe if you haven't contemplated suicide in some form you still have work to do. If you're afraid of even contemplating it that's another fear you have yet to address. 

7 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

This will bother some of you but I truly believe if you haven't contemplated suicide in some form you still have work to do. If you're afraid of even contemplating it that's another fear you have yet to address. 

That is personal development and it's subjective.   It is not spiritual work.  You can die spiritualy or actually without ever confronting the ego's fear of death.   The ego is an illusion.  Thus, your death is an illusion.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is personal development and it's subjective.   It is not spiritual work.  You can die spiritualy or actually without ever confronting the ego's fear of death.   The ego is an illusion.

What I'm telling you is that if don't understand why someone would contemplate suicide without attributing it to something negative then you don't get it yet. 

6 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

What I'm telling you is that if don't understand why someone would contemplate suicide without attributing it to something negative then you don't get it yet. 

I didn't say it was negative I said it's not necessary in this work.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I don't know why you all judging Leo. He is but a figment of consciousness with zero free will. God is acting through Leo to enact a storyline. Your judgements are also done through this same process, the irony is not lost on me but there is no point to your comments. Leo will Leo and reality will reality. Aren't you entertained? This is all entertainment. This is all content to be consumed by consciousness. The useless thoughts of god will continue for eternity. Everyone is just content for a lonely and sad god. A storyline to be consumed. Consume product, shut up and consume next product. Rinse and repeat

Edited by Holykael

20 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I don't know why you all judging Leo. He is but a figment of consciousness with zero free will. God is acting through Leo to enact a storyline. Your judgements are also done through this same process, the irony is not lost on me but there is no point to your comments. Leo will Leo and reality will reality. Aren't you entertained? This is all entertainment. This is all content to be consumed by consciousness. The useless thoughts of god will continue for eternity. Everyone is just content for a lonely and sad god. A storyline to be consumed. Consume product, shut up and consume next product. Rinse and repeat

Get some help dude.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Brainwash city right here unless you are being comical.  Sad part is I don't think you are.   Please tell me you are.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

25 minutes ago, tedens said:

I think he's tough marketer.

Work on your English please.  The grammar is starting to be a hindrance.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

The useless thoughts of god will continue for eternity. Everyone is just content for a lonely and sad god.

You manufacture this dystopia to swim in your depression. I'm not saying stop doing it, but at least be aware of it. reality has nothing to do with what you say