Thought Art

Leo, your new video

111 posts in this topic

1. So, how many doses did you take during these deep 5meodmt trips? I don't understand how you tripped or so long unless you are using some kind of other chemical

2. Why even tell us this? Why tell us about your madness, your suicidal thoughts, your loaded gun, etc it almost seems like TMI Was this super high consciousness or madness or your inability to handle such high states? This sounds like a losing of grip on reality... or illness or instability.

3. So when you come back to normal reality... whats going on?

4. This information and experience you had would send most people into a mental institution if they try to do what you do. I know you know this. 

5. I resonated with your story/ poem... I can relate to it. It made sense to me yet, idk.

Anyway, be careful. I have to contemplate your leadership, and your sanity after some of what you said in this video as well. It sounds like you did some dangerous and reckless things while tripping I struggle with.

I've essentially cured my own suicidal/ depression thoughts by taking direct action to face my fears in life and through using of sacred plants..., yet I can relate to what you went through. 

Anyway, listened, glad you are safe. I simply don't know what to think about your experiences. I've experienced deep states that are similar. Anyway, this is a post to begin thinking about this episode. 

Let's see what comes up in the future.

Sorry if this seems half baked.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I personally think I am more interested as a spiritual practitioner in exploring infinite peace and relaxation and presence, music, poem and energy work than what you experienced. I want to develop the highest understanding humanly possible. I have to protect my mind from the idiocy in myself and others. I must take from all teachers what I like and that is true and leave the rest behind. I will honour my life. I think I have to carve out my own path here. I will transcend every teacher I have consumed. I will become my highest possibility. I will get into a place where I am so grounded, so awake, so wise that I will become unstoppable in my exploration of deep profound peace, love and self acceptance and share it with the world. I want to blossom as an infinite flower and allow my fragrance to fill the world with beauty. I want to be a good lover, a world class Qigong teacher, filthy rich, organized, loving. Tier 2. Inspiring others.

Insanity is not for me. Deep presence, clarity, joy, groundedness and wellness is. Theres nothing else to do but to be well.

Anyway, sort of just reacting spontaneously. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

It's a real rabbit hole

◭"89"

55 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

2. Why even tell us this? Why tell us about your madness, your suicidal thoughts, your loaded gun, etc it almost seems like TMI Was this super high consciousness or madness or your inability to handle such high states? This sounds like a losing of grip on reality... or illness or instability.

I believe discussion around our own mortality and death should very much be involved with this work. As someone who isn't suicidal at all, I was very much able to appreciate the content around facing your fears and trusting yourself. As Leo said in his disclaimer though, if it's something you've struggled with, those bits might not be for you.

Some people don't realize just how fucked they can get. The level of panic can become indescribably severe. In fact I think some of those states are more frightening than just ceasing to exist.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Why even tell us this?

Cause it was my process. If you don't like it, tough. I am not here to feed you pleasantries about spirituality. Spirituality is serious business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Have some empathy for Leo

He is sharing his journey and that must be respected. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Was this what was happening when he was posting the pictures on Instagram?  So we did have a right to be worried about him while some of you rubes were shaming people for being concerned about his wellbeing.  Turns out he most likely was going through something.  Hope y'all who tried to smooth it over have a serious talk with your own lack of intuition when it comes to other people. ¬¬

10 minutes ago, Loba said:

Was this what was happening when he was posting the pictures on Instagram?  So we did have a right to be worried about him while some of you rubes were shaming people for being concerned about his wellbeing.  Turns out he most likely was going through something.  Hope y'all who tried to smooth it over have a serious talk with your own lack of intuition when it comes to other people. ¬¬

Wait.. so he wasn't just promoting his onlyfans?!:o

I personally appreciated everything he chose to discuss as it helps with my own process of dealing with life.  A lot of you guys have this weird obsession with not treating Leo like he is still a human being. You think because he has reached these insane levels of consciousness through psychedelics that he doesn't come back to human consciousness like we all inevitably do. He struggles with human problems just like the rest of us. You only see a portion of who he is through his videos. He says time and time again to stop idolizing him and so many do not listen. 

Edited by kamwalker

5 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

I personally appreciated everything he chose to discuss as it helps with my own process of dealing with life.  A lot of you guys have this weird obsession with not treating Leo like he is still a human being. You think because he has reached these insane levels of consciousness through psychedelics that he doesn't come back to human consciousness like we all inevitably do. He struggles with human problems just like the rest of us. You only see a portion of who he is through his videos. He says time and time again to stop idolizing him and so many do not listen. 

Exactly this.

I thought the latest video was really great. 
I understand why it could be troubling for people. No doubt. As others have stated, I think that’s exactly why the disclaimer is posted at the beginning. Going back over the video today I was thinking about why that message was just not offensive to me (I first listened that same day all the way through mostly while in a 190° sauna, wow. [I had a cold water cooler with me]). Maybe it is because it is so fresh on my mind because of the long post I made regarding my history with DXM, but I think that may have something to do with it. Though I still don’t recommend dxm because I think it is kind of dirty and not very enlightening, one big thing it did for me over and over was convince me that I was going to die then and there and I HAD TO accept it peacefully. The funny thing is this was never terrifying or bad, but it was very deep and real maybe the only lasting impact dxm made on me. When it comes to grabbing hold of the terrifying aspects of reality, I can at least see something familiar beyond the threshold. 

At some point, you are faced with whether you would talk to the people who might get it, or to "everyone". 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I learned to take all teachers with a grain of salt. You are your own Guru, God and Heaven. 

I used to hang onto every word Leo, Ralston or Hawkins said until I forged my own path. Now I highly value their teachings and perspectives but my own reality is so grounded in my own values and truth that nothing they say can shake me. It’s only of interest and value to contemplate. And usually, what they are saying makes absolute sense, even the “crazy” stuff. 

Leo’s video was actually very sacred in its rawness. Part of me was like “oh no, many of his followers are going to take this the wrong way, I hope this doesn’t cause any suicides” but this is the exact fear that causes so many teachers to censor themselves. I’m thankful Leo can be so raw in his experience and tell his truth. Who has never had thoughts of killing themselves? We all have. 

Old me would have been disturbed by this video for a week or maybe longer, just like the solipsism stuff used to mess with me. But now I just let go, the ultimate goal for myself is peace, just peace and kindness and opening the heart and living my passion. To me, this is stronger than any psychedelic trip, which I’ve had many of, because life is now the psychedelic and the medicine and just sitting in the woods for a few hours I can connect to God with my heart. Or leading my family through a meditation. Or meeting a cute girl in a coffee shop. The psychedelic mattress is retired for me. 

I respect Leo’s path and the guts he has, but I will carve my own path and follow my own heart. I believe healing and insight will unfold naturally if you stay with strong integrity, intent, faith and love, and this is more fun over a span of 50 -80 years. 

I hope to never be in a situation where I have a loaded gun in my hand and I’m contemplating suicide. I don’t see the healing there, it doesn’t need to go there

The poem was absolutely beautiful by the way, it touched in the essence of God much deeper than any words you’ve ever spoken. Thank you for sharing. 

7 minutes ago, BenG said:

“Mmmmm, waffles” ???

I lost my shit at that line! ??

hahah great line. also agree with lion above, poem was beautiful.

Edited by thepixelmonk

7 hours ago, Loba said:

I was one of those people. I honestly never expected Leo to aim a loaded gun to his head while on psychedelics while contemplating whether he should kill himself or not. But anyways, he said he learned to trust himself, maybe we should learn to trust Leo too, lol.

He's only able to trip for hours because he is merging with the process. Think about it? Psychedelics increase your baseline consciousness every so slightly and in those moments he has become closer and closer and more used to the process. If you all remember he admitted that as he took other psychedelics they changed the experiences of other psychedelics that he took.

So what is going on? Simple his body is becoming reconfigured chemically to be better suited for trips. I believe now he probably doesn't even need as much dosage and his trips are more vivid, and last longer. When he said what happened to him it made sense and didn't surprise me. He said the same thing in pretty much all his trip reports he'd be like "I been using this psychedelic and when I went back to this one the trips were different."

He's had this theory for a while that each psychedelic gives you a different flavor of consciousness but that they also influence each other. He keeps doing this he is going to "wash away" for a week one day lol. I do wonder how long could a human reasonably stay in that state. Would probably need a trip sitter at that point with an IV to give them fluids lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did this long enough if it could put you in that state baseline long enough. There isn't anyone I know doing what Leo is doing and if they are I haven't found them yet. There are a bunch of psychonauts out there but I don't think they are God Realized.

My main question would be, how would these chemicals influence a Yogi?

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

18 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

He's only able to trip for hours because he is merging with the process. Think about it? Psychedelics increase your baseline consciousness every so slightly and in those moments he has become closer and closer and more used to the process. If you all remember he admitted that as he took other psychedelics they changed the experiences of other psychedelics that he took.

So what is going on? Simple his body is becoming reconfigured chemically to be better suited for trips. I believe now he probably doesn't even need as much dosage and his trips are more vivid, and last longer. When he said what happened to him it made sense and didn't surprise me. He said the same thing in pretty much all his trip reports he'd be like "I been using this psychedelic and when I went back to this one the trips were different."

He's had this theory for a while that each psychedelic gives you a different flavor of consciousness but that they also influence each other. He keeps doing this he is going to "wash away" for a week one day lol. I do wonder how long could a human reasonably stay in that state. Would probably need a trip sitter at that point with an IV to give them fluids lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did this long enough if it could put you in that state baseline long enough. There isn't anyone I know doing what Leo is doing and if they are I haven't found them yet. There are a bunch of psychonauts out there but I don't think they are God Realized.

My main question would be, how would these chemicals influence a Yogi?

It will probably kill you if you had the drug on a constant drip. They experimented with doing this in the legit medical field and IIRC it caused heart attacks.

I think Leo started using IM injections to prolong his Trips.