Elzhi

The United States Is Doomed...where Do I Move To?

102 posts in this topic

@Life Coach

I was never claiming that I'm on the brink of enlightenment. Probably far from it. I'm realizing now that enlightenment means giving up everything. It's basically the same thing as physically dying. I do have an ego so of course I'm gonna feel a disdain for our president and what looks like the impending rise of fascism in the United States.

I along with millions of people around the world have EVERY reason to be angry with the president and the United States political  system.  Don't downplay this with this "all-is-well" new age hippie bullshit. I'm still an egoic being so yes I'm very angry and no this is not an "over-reaction". If you follow American politics, it's very apparent what's happening right now. Even spiritual gurus like Teal Swan know that the future holds a great deal of change and pain in the coming years. The United States is a sinking ship and I'm trying to find a life boat.

You are partially right though. If I really want to deal with this problem, I would have to journey inward...maybe full blown ego death. In any case it's a difficult decision I'll have to make within the near future because the mental instability/depression that all this enlightenment business has brought on has more or less taken my life from me. I've still held my life together and am still on track to being a "successful" and "productive" member of society but that's dirt to me at this point. I could go either way. Back into the fray or walk off the field completely. Maybe I no longer have a choice.

@Psychonaut President Pussy Hands was "funny" about a month ago. Now he's actually fucking with people's lives, robbing the country blind, destroying political alliances, pushing a fascist agenda authored by his white supremacist chief adviser, undermining democracy/the US constitution, telling flagrant lies to manipulate the dumbest and most desperate Americans, etc.

And on top of all that, the other branches of government are not checking his power because they all work for the same corporations. This may be a dream but I'm still very much a part of it so I'm not going to take this lightly and neither should you if you live in the United States.

@Elzhi Not to get too political here, but if you're passionate about this issue, there are ways to get involved. This could be a life purpose opportunity for some.

Wolf-pac.com for example:

As long as we avoid nuclear and climactic holocaust (which is iffy), this rise of nationalism should end up being a win in the long run as all the closed-mindedness and corruption is exposed and aired-out. There will certainly be destruction, but from destruction also comes progress and reform.

An important part of your growth is to make peace with the possible destruction of the species.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thank you for this. I've been following TYT for some time but never truly got involved with wolfpac. I think now is as good a time as any with the whole impending apocalypse thing. 

12 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

@Elzhi I think Trump is pretty funny. No need to freak out about one guy that is a nutcase. There are thousands that are even more lost than Trump. Just because a comedian is running the country there is no reason to freak out. 

Totally agree,  and Alec Baldwin impersonation is funny as hell.  Lol

We wouldn't had so much fun is Trump wasn't president. He's not as smart as Hitler. Stay here!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

13 hours ago, Elzhi said:

Maybe I no longer have a choice.

Welcome to one of life's many crossroads.  Pause, take your time to find your direction, but don't linger there for too long.

You always have a choice.

Edited by jse
edit for emphasis

@Elzhi

You're letting media and people bitching about Trump dominate your feelings. Trump is someone that has almost no impact on you unless you're in special ops with the military, work for the government, or are one of his billionaire buddies.

What's your degree in, what's your work experience, and what are your goals? Try to align any movements with this, and Trump won't matter. You may even want to move to another country because it aligns with your goals!

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Elzhi Not to get too political here, but if you're passionate about this issue, there are ways to get involved. This could be a life purpose opportunity for some.

Wolf-pac.com for example:

As long as we avoid nuclear and climactic holocaust (which is iffy), this rise of nationalism should end up being a win in the long run as all the closed-mindedness and corruption is exposed and aired-out. There will certainly be destruction, but from destruction also comes progress and reform.

An important part of your growth is to make peace with the possible destruction of the species.

And one thing I noticed that really gave me a lot of confidence in the process of some sort of 2012/'5d ascencion' stuff is that I see how truth is contagious.

Awakened people create more awakened people, positivity/truth reflects back negativity really strongly, which forces all of us to deal with themselves.

That's why they nailed Jesus to the cross, darkness cannot handle light. But now there is the second coming of the Christ consciousness. :)

I have a story to tell relative to Trump and getting out of Dodge. 

I got to spend some time with a fairly famous spiritual teacher earlier this year who is known for having psychic abilities. I was in a small group of about twenty and people were asking the teacher questions. One lady, who (like myself) was a major Bernie Sanders supporter, asked the teacher if Bernie Sanders would become president. They said no and that Donald Trump was set to win the election because ("from the perspective of the non-physical") he would make the system collapse quicker to bring us closer to a new era with a better system. They said that Donald Trump would be involved with Vladimir Putin and that they would start a war with China (and maybe North Korea- if memory serves) , and this would become WW3, although it would end up in history books being credited to George W. Bush and be seen as a continuation of the military conflicts that he started after September 11th. They said it would be a time of great suffering for most people on the planet, and that the only safe place to go would be Central and South America. 

So, when I heard this, I was still in denial. I really wanted Bernie to win the primary and eventually the presidency. So, I was bummed about that and not really taking the prediction seriously. Though, as things have unfolded, it's like literally going down a check-list. Everything has been true so far and I see how the other predictions could easily come to fruition.

So, I have my sights set on a few countries in Central America or Northern South America, as my go-to for if things go south. Also, I plan to invest my tax refund into gold and the Yuan (which doesn't have the dollar as its reserve). I plan to stock up on plenty of non-perishables too, when I get my tax refund also. 

But, I'm still planning for if things don't go downhill as well. If things are fine, my family and I will stay and life will go on like normal. But if these things happen, we will leave immediately:

1. Trump threatens nuclear war with any country

2. North Korea does anything with nuclear weapons toward another country or America (not Trump related but still...)

3. Trump gets the power to start gathering small militias in order to "fight terrorism" because of (fill in the blank) future terror attack.

4. Any sign that something like the Japanese Internment is happening or about to happen (the laws are still on the books that allow this)

5. Trump's rhetoric normalizes violence and discrimination to a point where it's visibly noticeable in public places. (i.e. You go to Walmart and it's a given that you're going to experience this once or twice)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins  We are all doomed!!! And I am from South America, maybe I have to go back to my country Lol...

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

C3pluGjWMAAYXGs.jpg

C3tpieNWMAA0WtI.jpg

Kekistan is now hiring.. https://www.reddit.com/r/kekistan/comments/5sy6qz/rkekistan_is_now_hiring/

After fleeing the States you have the option to go to Kekistan. But before you land there, you need to set it free. #FreeKekistan

The hiring began 2 days ago. Hurry up hurry up.. move to Kekistan fast.                                                     

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Emerald Wilkins Wow holy fuck I knew I wasnt just gassing myself up. Everybody else is so lax about what's happening right now and going about their lives as if what's happening isn't indicative of an inevitable complete societal collapse. People aren't grasping the implications of the incessant fuckery that has become United States government. I wouldn't put it past President Pussy Hands to start a nuclear war. We're already on the brink of nuclear war with China and North Korea (I would guess) gives zero fucks since they're also ruled by a man-child. I'll start making my preparations...

@Elzhi I'm sure you probably heard about this, but there is a new wave called justice democrats which is fighting to get establishment candidates out of office. You could be the next senator for your state or representative! good luck my friend! 

My parents are actually thrilled Donald Trump got in, and want me to move to the US now. If I had the chance, I would move to the US in no time. You keep forgetting that just because Trump is in, doesn't mean America will change that much. As a Chinese proverb stated about the differences between china and the US: "In China, you can change the policies, but you can't change the party. In the US, you can change the party, but you can't change the policies"

Trump has signed a lot of executive orders, have you noticed that he is having trouble implementing them? Because the US is clunky and resistant when it comes to policy change. 

@Loreena  Shame they use the great Milo for their silly kindergarten pepe memes.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

14 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

I have a story to tell relative to Trump and getting out of Dodge. 

I got to spend some time with a fairly famous spiritual teacher earlier this year who is known for having psychic abilities. I was in a small group of about twenty and people were asking the teacher questions. One lady, who (like myself) was a major Bernie Sanders supporter, asked the teacher if Bernie Sanders would become president. They said no and that Donald Trump was set to win the election because ("from the perspective of the non-physical") he would make the system collapse quicker to bring us closer to a new era with a better system. They said that Donald Trump would be involved with Vladimir Putin and that they would start a war with China (and maybe North Korea- if memory serves) , and this would become WW3, although it would end up in history books being credited to George W. Bush and be seen as a continuation of the military conflicts that he started after September 11th. They said it would be a time of great suffering for most people on the planet, and that the only safe place to go would be Central and South America. 

So, when I heard this, I was still in denial. I really wanted Bernie to win the primary and eventually the presidency. So, I was bummed about that and not really taking the prediction seriously. Though, as things have unfolded, it's like literally going down a check-list. Everything has been true so far and I see how the other predictions could easily come to fruition.

So, I have my sights set on a few countries in Central America or Northern South America, as my go-to for if things go south. Also, I plan to invest my tax refund into gold and the Yuan (which doesn't have the dollar as its reserve). I plan to stock up on plenty of non-perishables too, when I get my tax refund also. 

But, I'm still planning for if things don't go downhill as well. If things are fine, my family and I will stay and life will go on like normal. But if these things happen, we will leave immediately:

1. Trump threatens nuclear war with any country

2. North Korea does anything with nuclear weapons toward another country or America (not Trump related but still...)

3. Trump gets the power to start gathering small militias in order to "fight terrorism" because of (fill in the blank) future terror attack.

4. Any sign that something like the Japanese Internment is happening or about to happen (the laws are still on the books that allow this)

5. Trump's rhetoric normalizes violence and discrimination to a point where it's visibly noticeable in public places. (i.e. You go to Walmart and it's a given that you're going to experience this once or twice)

So I'm not the only one that has been having weird feelings about a nuclear war happening. I've been having reoccurring dreams about this although it could just be a lot of subconscious fears of mine. 

If it does happen the best thing for us to do is accept it :P then of course maybe move to a safe country if you have the possibility to do so.

P.s I wonder why this topic is in the self actualization section ;) 

Edited by Live Life Liam

No leader takes power. Power is given. 

If it gets bad enough, US will use FB to demonstrate like Egypt, Spain and other countries have in recent years. Everything's aight guys. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Don't worry!  It's just Maya making fun of us!

xD

Just now, Elzhi said:

@Emerald Wilkins Also, if you don't mind sharing, which countries and cities did you have in mind for relocation?

Our plan is to do an emergency vacation for a couple months to Costa Rica (not sure which city) since they don't require a tourist visa from U.S. or Hungarian citizens (my hubby is Hungarian). Then, we will make other relocation plans from there, while we're on vacation. The spiritual teacher I spoke to has already moved there, so I figured it's probably a safe spot to go for a little while to make further plans. I was also looking into Chile, but I'm not sure about it because it's located near a major fault line. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org