Elzhi

The United States Is Doomed...where Do I Move To?

102 posts in this topic

@Maorice That's a shitty cop out. This ALREADY a political discussion and you've already taken part in it with your talk of the "monetary system", Trump's supposed "patriotism", diplomatic skills, etc. I mean, do I need to quote you directly or are you just going to dodge my questions entirely without reason?  

@Maorice If you're going to make claims about what you think the president will or will not do, be prepared to back those claims with evidence

Edited by Elzhi

Too many people worry about the President, and not enough worry about those who voted for him.

Glory to Israel

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Too many people worry about the President, and not enough worry about those who voted for him.

I voted for him. Do you worry about me? I worry about the people who voted for the other choice. Have you seen them protesting and rioting? They are insane. They scare me.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

I would advise you Finland, it's calm, forests everywhere, few inhabitants...

1 hour ago, Life Coach said:

I voted for him. Do you worry about me? I worry about the people who voted for the other choice. Have you seen them protesting and rioting? They are insane. They scare me.

If you worry about them, then you should think about ways how to make their minds come to peace. There is a reason for why they are protesting and rioting, and for why they are "insane", just as there is a reason for why you voted for Donald Trump. Instead of focusing on the mess that was created, focus on how it came to the creation of the mess. As a doctor, you can either treat the symptoms, or the causes of an illness.

Glory to Israel

19 minutes ago, Kaarina said:

I would advise you Finland, it's calm, forests everywhere, few inhabitants...

Cold as fuck ^^

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Emerald Wilkins

Earlier you mentioned that all the events that have taken place are in line with a sort of "checklist" of things that your guru said would happen. What other details, if any, specifically along that checklist of things have already transpired? What is the sort of timeline for these events and what's supposed to be next in line?

1 hour ago, Elzhi said:

@Emerald Wilkins

Earlier you mentioned that all the events that have taken place are in line with a sort of "checklist" of things that your guru said would happen. What other details, if any, specifically along that checklist of things have already transpired? What is the sort of timeline for these events and what's supposed to be next in line?

It was all said in a general conversation, so I don't recall an exact timeline. They had mentioned that Trump was set to win the election, because he would crash the system quicker and that we all opted into this from the perspective of the higher self. They said Trump would get in there and begin making drastic changes immediately, and that he would crash the system causing WWIII and economic collapse. They said Russia and China (and maybe North Korea - if memory serves) would get involved. And that Vladimir Putin would be involved. They said a bit about Putin that I don't recall. But I do recall that they called him a sociopath, making him incredibly dangerous as he's able to make moves that are against humanity without feeling remorse. Then they said that just about the only place in the world that wouldn't be experiencing the war and devastation would be in Central and South America. Which they lamented because they don't really like those areas that much. They also said that the history books would remember this war as being unofficially started in 2001 as a result of 9/11 and George W. Bush's presidency, and would just come to a boiling point under the Trump presidency as a result of having Trump in office. They said that it was best to make plans to leave ASAP and not to give it more than 3 or 4 months into Trump's presidency, because these things would happen in fairly short order once Trump takes office. That's all I can recall. I do wish I would have paid more attention to when they were talking about China and Russia though. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 2/12/2017 at 6:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

Of course! Stage Orange materialism.

It's very knowingly and intentionally designed to generate profit (i.e., egoic self-benefit, damn the collective costs).

Stage Orange co-opts science and government for the purpose of unlimited material acquisition. Of course, when you're spiritually disconnected, what else is there but unlimited material acquisition? Look at Trump. He's the living embodiment of Stage Orange consciousness run amok.

Why is he running a country at 80 years old? Because that ego can't help itself. It needs more, it needs more, it needs more! No amount is ever enough! He should be preparing to face his own death, not bickering with people over Twitter. The entire Trump presidency is an ego distraction. Of course, some folks are too far gone.

Well said!!!

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Just now, Bugs said:

@Emerald Wilkins For real? 

I'm not sure if you read my earlier comment. But I went to a New-Agey workshop back in April 2016, when the primaries were still going on. I think Trump might not even have had the Republican nomination yet. But I was definitely still rooting for Bernie, as were many others who attended. So, the spiritual teacher there, who is known for psychic abilities told me and a group of about 20 other people all the stuff that I wrote above. I don't know if these things will actually come to pass. But so far, it all sounds eerily plausible. And several things have already come to fruition. 

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Bugs said:

@Emerald Wilkins Damn thats sounds scary and i live in NY. 

It's definitely a concern of mine. My husband and I have a Plan B for our family if particular things happen, that I mention earlier on in the thread. We live in Florida. Plan A is to live life like normal. But if things take a critical turn, we know to go sooner rather than later.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins Right. Just @ me if you get that feeling or see things taking a subtle turn lol. But nah for real @ me. 

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Just now, Bugs said:

@Emerald Wilkins Right. Just @ me if you get that feeling or see things taking a subtle turn lol. But nah for real @ me. 

If we decide to leave, I'll be sure to post about it on here. And I'll mention you in the thread. But there's another post I made in this thread where I talk about the things that have to happen before we decide to leave (i.e. nuclear war threats, Trump gathering a civilian army, internment of Muslims/immigrants/etc., Violence in public spaces as the norm, etc.). We'd rather stick around if we can, so we'll only leave if it's really serious. 

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins

Please @ me also. It seems as though Trump may have already attempted to deploy the National Guard in order to deport immigrants. Although the story is iffy, it was  based on  a draft memo released by the Department of Homeland Security. 

33 minutes ago, Elzhi said:

@Emerald Wilkins

Please @ me also. It seems as though Trump may have already attempted to deploy the National Guard in order to deport immigrants. Although the story is iffy, it was  based on  a draft memo released by the Department of Homeland Security. 

I saw this, but I'm not sure if it's real. I will have to see if it gets to that point. 

Emotionalmastery.org

On 2/18/2017 at 6:29 AM, Emerald Wilkins said:

If we decide to leave

You can migrate to Bhutan.

Bhutan: The happiest place in the world. Best place to live

The independence of Bhutan has endured for centuries and the territory was never colonized in its history. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutan

Bhutan measures prosperity by gauging its citizens' happiness levels, not the GDP. 

3 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

You can migrate to Bhutan.

Bhutan: The happiest place in the world. Best place to live

The independence of Bhutan has endured for centuries and the territory was never colonized in its history. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutan

Bhutan measures prosperity by gauging its citizens' happiness levels, not the GDP. 

I would love to go to Bhutan to visit. My husband has always wanted to go there and to Tibet as well. But unfortunately, relocating there would be out of the budget range for our family. I have a family of four and plane tickets to most places in Asia cost upward of $2000 per person. So, that's already $8000, just for moving expenses. However, plane tickets to Central America cost about $300 per person and South America just a little more than that. Plus, if the spiritual teacher's prediction is true about China being involved in an upcoming conflict, it's quite possible that other areas in Asia may become involved as well. Also, I'm familiar with Spanish and I'm confident that I could become fluent in relatively short order if I needed to. But to be honest, I'm not even sure which languages are spoken in Bhutan, let alone what they sound like. So, that would add another layer of difficulty to moving.

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

Emotionalmastery.org