Razard86

What's the highest dose you took of a Magic Mushroom

18 posts in this topic

Personally I have high respect for anyone who takes psychedelics as there is nothing in life that can prepare you for it. The highest dosage I ever took was 5 grams...and that's enough for me especially since I am very sensitive to them apparently (maybe because I have never drunk alcohol or smoked anything ever) and when I took it....the whole fabric of reality was pulled away like a stage curtain. Freaked me the hell out lol. Anyway I came across a video of a girl who took 16 grams of magic mushrooms (faints) I'm like....yeah I am never going that high. Obviously she had a bad trip....you look at the video where she talks about it. Apparently she even tried to kill herself during her trip, but now she says she believes it cured her depression. So I guess it ended well for her. But man......16 grams? She is braver than me. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

3.5 grams and I am hesitant to go beyond that right now. It might change in the future if I become more comfortable with tripping hard but my last shroom experience was very disorienting and shook me by its sheer intensity and next level mindfuck and that was a 3 grams dose.

Shrooms are powerful! B|

4 minutes ago, Asayake said:

3.5 grams and I am hesitant to go beyond that right now. It might change in the future if I become more comfortable with tripping hard but my last shroom experience was very disorienting and shook me by its sheer intensity and next level mindfuck and that was a 3 grams dose.

Shrooms are powerful! B|

Yes I have MUCH RESPECT for them. What's even scarier to me is when people choose to do it in a dark room. You do that..and it makes the trip even stronger. My third eye opened when I took shrooms (My third eye is closed again) and that was even more scary because you get to see the void behind all of existence. I'm like yeah.....going to the void is like .... yeah I'm convinced you got me!!!

When I entered the void I turned into an infinite puzzle lol. Some freaky stuff.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

10 g

I watched myself construct reality as narrative.

Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum

I took 4 grams of extremely powerful mushrooms my shaman got from the Mazatec Indians.  I saw a infinite universe of entwined snakes, like the caduceus.  The entwined snakes represented our life paths, we are all interconnected and our lives are entwined with each other.   For two days after the ceremony,  when I woke up in the morning, I would see these translucent spiders with multicolored legs walking on the ceiling. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

7. Had a bad trip as expected. I think it's only productive after developing a dissolved ego even while sober.

I don't know, I was young in my early 20's and my friends found a whole bunch (we lived in pnw) and my roomie added about five whole handfuls of them, we watched Tim and Eric and had a good time.

The most I've ever taken was around 6 grams. I visited the hyperdimensional DMT realm, met God and felt its infinite love and compassion which had me writhing around in agony and ecstasy. I totally forgot that I was human. I was gone for what seemed like thousands of years, and was extremely shocked to remember that I was a human when I finally came around.

I thought that my experience was inevitably going to be talked about all over the world, and that it would be heralded as proof of heaven or some such thing. As i sobered up I realised this probably wasn't going to happen.

It just seemed so real, so important and so profound that I cannot begin to imagine what taking 16 grams would be like, nor the point in doing so. Seems utterly pointless and irresponsible.

Maybe in the video above they were fresh not dry? That would explain it. 1.6g dry weight would be a decent dose for introspection and can get pretty intense.

Apparently.

5g but they were weaker shrooms. My deepest mushroom trip to date was on about 3.5g. The weight is not always an indicator of how strong the trip will be!

6+ grams. It was a drawn out DMT trip. Very powerful.

23 hours ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Foolishly, 12, and 14 grams.

Wow!!! How did that trip go?

23 hours ago, Benton said:

10 g

I watched myself construct reality as narrative.

Wow if you have time...care to share how it went?

Done shrooms many times, but never gone above 3g. 2g is enough for me to enter the never ending stream of wisdom and insight. When I move up from ~2,5 it starts to become too messy and unclear.

@Razard86 I'll share what I remember. It was a while ago. I remember sitting on my bed as they began to kick in and I started to notice my normal thought process more and more. Until eventually I was watching my thought process create reality as a narrative. And then my mind started to generate this super intense sound that was purely mental. And I felt like I was merging with a higher intelligence. I don't know how to share all the in between here. But the next significant thing that happened was that I envisioned this ball of white light. I felt like if I allowed this light to encompass me my state of consciousness would change even more. And I actually got really excited and tried to merge with it. But it went away immediately as I tried.

It wasn't a particularly insightful trip. Just weird. 

@Snader I agree, I prefer LSD at high doses to mushrooms any day.

Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum

Around 7.5g. It was insane. But I prefer high dose LSD trips over mushrooms.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

7g

But LSD-25 is better for consciousness work imo

5g

Agree with the sophisticated gentleman above me. Although it doesn't hurt visiting the strange loopy sides of God, once a while ^_^
Mushrooms can be very beautiful, especially when taken out in Nature.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”