machiavelli

Why NDEs differ so much from LEOs teaching? Life Review, Witnessing others thoughts .

54 posts in this topic

I have read hundreds of NDEs. And most of them shows life review in which we experience what others felt from every POV . Like how our action have had affected them . In life review we became every POV and experience every person and how our words affected them all at same time.

Second thing NDEs often shows how Nder could read the thoughts and emotions of other people around them. 

This contradicts Absolute solipsism.

Link to NDE-Link

Excerpt from the nde~

Then, just like that (clapping her hands), I became a ball of light or energy in the midst of this crowd that was circling a body. I became massively aware, unlike any awareness I had had during physical existence. I was not really aware of myself. I was aware of everyone around me. I was aware of my mother and my neighbors, and my friends and the firemen and what they were thinking and what they were feeling and what they were hoping and what they were praying.

Sorry to disturb you all guys. But can you help?

@Inliytened1 @Someone here @Kksd74628 @Arthogaan

@thisintegrated @justfortoday

Edited by machiavelli

43 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Second thing NDEs often shows how Nder could read the thoughts and emotions of other people around them. 

This contradicts Absolute solipsism.

No it doesn't.

There is only one Mind-------------->in/through which it appears the subsequent narrative:--------------> "You thinking that there are multiple minds beacuse you read somewhere a report of someone saying they read other poeples minds"

This is the same as saying "oh but i see poeple walking down the streets, so that means there isn't just one being!!"

@_Archangel_ Here is the nde-LINK TO NDE

Excerpt from the nde~

Then, just like that (clapping her hands), I became a ball of light or energy in the midst of this crowd that was circling a body. I became massively aware, unlike any awareness I had had during physical existence. I was not really aware of myself. I was aware of everyone around me. I was aware of my mother and my neighbors, and my friends and the firemen and what they were thinking and what they were feeling and what they were hoping and what they were praying.

@_Archangel_ Absolute Solipsism says others donot have their own experiences. They are just projection of your own mind.

This NDE contradicts LEOs teaching.

@machiavelli

This is the most simple thing, because there is only one who is having dreams and (s)he is you. Does "other" people have experience question is little bit misleading, because at some point when you die, you could have a dream of being them, but that doesn't mean they have an experience simultaneously going on. That would even be impossible, because if you are the one who needs to have the dream then you need to see it from first person "pov" and therefore it happening in the "background" doesn't count. Short answer - they don't have experience.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 But as I mentioned the excerpt from NDE you can read above she says she can read what other people were thinking and their prayers. How this is possible?

Is this another appearance in dream? An illusion?

@GreenWoods If you think other people are having experiences simulataneously with you with their own POV then this is not Absolute solipsism.

There is only one instance of consciousness and others donot have thoughts and experiences nor their own POV. 

You are still stuck on sappy non-dualism. Where their are finite infinite minds contained inside one larger mind .

@machiavelli you misunderstanding absolute solipsism. Everyone is telling you.

Even if there are finite minds they are experienced in the same awareness field your finite is stuck in. Your ego is not the Center of the Universe. 

If you become right now every human on earth right now and live their lifes simultaneously from their pov, their pov become your POV so there is still only you. 

@machiavelliThe context is:
There is only one Experience/Mind. All the other possible, separated experiences/mind are imagined-fabricated-by this over-arching One principle. 

These other imaginated subdivisions are NOT INDIPENDENT from the one over-arching mind that is resposible for their existence..

Even if you were able to tune into the experience of another human being, that would still happen in the same ONE MIND.
How could it be otherwise?

@_Archangel_ This is not absolute solipsism.

In absolute solipsism there is only one absolute mind i.e yours . Which imagines self and other people. But these other people donot have their own experiences. Nor they have their own minds. They dont have thoughts , emotions, feeling, auditory phenomenon , visual phenomenon etc.

You are stating classical non-duality where their is infinite finite egos and their own mind. Each having thoughts and their pov. All these mind contained inside one larger mind.

What you are saying is not what Absolute solipsism is.

God mind is singular and as he is omniscient he sees whatever he imagine. If their were multiple simulataneous experiences , their would be multiple GODS.

I've had an NDE and I felt everyone's soul around me.  I don't believe in solipsism and Leo has it wrong, y'all are just parrots.

Edited by Loba

@machiavelli You misunderstand what Leo means by Solipsism. I'm going to clear it.

Leo himself has never exluded the possibility of person-to-person thelepathy. 
So what? Still all of this is being imagined/created in this infinity field we call experience. Thelepathy and NDEs still happens in the context of the illusion/dream.

You must understand that Leo's solipsism is from the Higest POV possible. From God's POV other mind's don't exist, from a more mundane POV, colloquially, other mind can be said to exist. This is not regular Solispsism, It's Metaphysical Solipsism.

From Wiki:

"In metaphysics, metaphysical solipsism is the variety of idealism which asserts that nothing exists externally to this one mind, and since this mind is the whole of reality then the "external world" was never anything more than an idea. It can also be expressed by the assertion "there is nothing external to these present experiences", in other words, no reality exists beyond whatever is presently being sensed. The aforementioned definition of solipsism entails the non-existence of anything presently unperceived including the external world, causation, other minds (including God's mind or a subconscious mind), the past or future, and a subject of experience. Despite their ontological non-existence, these entities may nonetheless be said to "exist" as useful descriptions of the various experiences and thoughts that constitute 'this' mind."

This is what Leo has always taught, more or less. 

@_Archangel_ I am not a newbie. So stop this.

No leo donot mean other mind exist which are having their own experiences such as thoughts , feelings , sight etc.

This is not absolute solipsism leo taught in his solipsism video.

There is a single absolute mind. I.e yours. This mind imagines self and other people . Other people donot have their own pov. Nor do they have experiences.

Present moment is all that exist. There is nothing outside the present moment.

Go watch Leos blog video too on solipsism. There are no others period!.

@Kksd74628 @Someone here

Feel free to clear his doubt. He thinks multiple experiences are happening simulatenously. 

He thinks there are multiple conscious beings. 

Edited by machiavelli

Even if you experience "other POVs" it's still your own POV.

@_Archangel_ This is not a discussion on showing text skills. This is a discussion on how other pov donot exist.

Leo never said other mind or pov exist simulatenously.

There would be no solipsism if there were multiple experiences . 

You think as if we are having experiences  simulataneously. Their is a single pov in whole existence i.e yours. This is absolute truth.

Remember leo often says " Nobody can awaken except you"

Do you really think there is universe in which we all are having pov and experiences simulatenously ? 

Edited by machiavelli

@machiavelli @_Archangel_

There can be situation in a dream where the main character sees that there would be "other" experiences, but still all that happens inside the dream/present moment/movie. It is right that at the moment you see from "other" perspectives, but that doesn't prove that when you go back to normal human conscious they remain as "background". Actually as I have tried to say many times, only what you ever experience is at the moment whole universe and there isn't anything outside of it regardless how good tricks universe is trying to play with you.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

3 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@_Archangel_ Absolute Solipsism says others donot have their own experiences. They are just projection of your own mind.

This NDE contradicts LEOs teaching.

When will you get that experience/consciousness is not located anywhere?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@machiavelli please, you still are not getting it.

Leo said other pov doesnt exist but this also includes your ego pov right now. So Overall just gods pov exists. And you need an awakening to understand this 

So please dont try to intellectualize and take some 5 meo dmt. There you have your answer.