Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,963 posts in this topic

Joe Rogan and Rashad Evans talk about mushrooms, 5-MEO-DMT and Kundalini:

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere nice one. I love how JR qualified his "bro psychology" re meat eating, cracked me up. Rashad Evans has a nice chill presence, seems like a peaceful dude.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish - Right? I also like how he explains his 5-MEO experiences, and also that he is into heroic doses of mushrooms. A great clip for sure :)

Did the guy who breakthrough by plugging 5-meo used 60 mg of freebase or salt form? I'm afraid of dying of overdose, if he used salt form it might be safer to use only 50-55 freebase, I guess.

Edited by Arzack

11 hours ago, Arzack said:

Did the guy who breakthrough by plugging 5-meo used 60 mg of freebase or salt form? I'm afraid of dying of overdose, if he used salt form it might be safer to use only 50-55 freebase, I guess.

You shouldn't dive in at 60mg (or even 50-55mg for that matter) on your first trial. I don't know your history, so maybe it isn't your first trial, but you definitely need to work up to the large dose incrementally to learn your own sensitivity to the material. People can have wildly different sensitivity to these compounds. Also, it's useful to learn to navigate the experience to some extent by getting some practice at lower doses first.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

2 hours ago, outlandish said:

You shouldn't dive in at 60mg (or even 50-55mg for that matter) on your first trial. I don't know your history, so maybe it isn't your first trial, but you definitely need to work up to the large dose incrementally to learn your own sensitivity to the material. People can have wildly different sensitivity to these compounds. Also, it's useful to learn to navigate the experience to some extent by getting some practice at lower doses first.

I know man thank you, I vaped up to 6 mg and I had a close call to the hell I'd be going through with a breakthrough dose. Martin Ball says that 5-15 is the usual range people need to breakthrough. I know that sub-breakthrough doses don't bring irreversible changes to the soul and since taking it rectally lasts a lot longer (which is needed or you have to vape/smoke it 3 times in a row, not an easy task after the usual terror trip of the first dose) I don't want to have to test the water with a long sub-breakthorugh rectal dose bad trip.

I actually don't - 100% - agree on the "learn to navigate the experience" argument, at breakthrough doses you only need to make sure you're handcuffed/good strong trip sitter assisted to not kill yourself on the come-up before the effect is so strong that you couldn't move anyway, then the experience is too strong and you have absolutely no control over it. Anyway for info check my site here: https://www.reddit.com/r/speedruntonirvana/wiki/phase3

Edited by Arzack

I started with 17mgs freebase for plugging. Slowly ramped it up over a dozen tries. Last time was 55mgs .... I saw the door open, then it shut as quickly as it opened.

So I'm pretty sure this next dose here at 60mgs is going to be the one that does it. 

30 minutes ago, nowimhere said:

I started with 17mgs freebase for plugging. Slowly ramped it up over a dozen tries. Last time was 55mgs .... I saw the door open, then it shut as quickly as it opened.

So I'm pretty sure this next dose here at 60mgs is going to be the one that does it. 

Oh shit, that might mean that we need quite some more because if one breakthroughs for a too-short period it doesn't switch from terror to bliss/nirvana. Keep us posted please, thank you.

@Arzack - Leo has said on this thread before that SOME trips will beat you up a bit.

I can totally confirm that. And beyond just having a bad time with your ego... But like, a actual state of hell when your "there"

That's only happened to me twice now. But still worth it as I see that that is just you cleansing yourself from that energy you had burried deep inside.

And yes, I will certainly keep you posted :)

Keep in mind that there is an enormous range of difference in people's level of corruption/shadow material and level of spiritual attunement. Therefore there will be an enormous range of how people react to the same psychedelic at the same dose.

Your mind has more to do with it than the dose itself.

It's crucial to treat yourself and your path as unique and individual. Don't be too eager to copy others and expect their results. Follow your path using the tools that have been well-proven as they fit your situation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All breakthrough trips go from hell to nirvana unless you're an high-level old soul (a Michael Teaching concept), in which case you go directly to Nirvana like it happened to Grof (even sub-breakthrough doses seem to work for them, see Leo and many others, although this fact is misleading lots of people who think they can just drop an acid and many even think that they experienced nirvana just because they felt a bit high and some "spiritual thought" they read somewhere before came in their mind in that moment). I speculate that higher-level old souls spend less time in hell before the switch to bliss but I'm not really sure about this.

Anyway Martin Ball says that you can vape up to 30 mg, so 60 mg plugged is far from an overdose, how longer is the effect when plugged? We might make some calculation to establish safe non-OD rectal doses.

Edited by Arzack

You must always slowly ramp up.

You cannot establish a safe dose because people are so different.

Never ever do over 20mg without ramping up to it.

I did 15mg once smoked...  Found for whatever reason 14mg was just better for me. Can't imagine what 20mg would be like. Not gonna do it either. Cause going beyond infinity is enough xD

Martin also says that people he did it with would take multiple tries ect, but with that I definately believe that they weren't doing 14 or 15mg's at a time.  Probably only 5 or so (maybe 6?) Who knows. But low dose for sure.

One time I did 50 mg plugged and didn't breakthrough... But it removed the fear to smoke it and I did 14mgs smoked right after.

Brokethrough in a instant. Only did it cause my inner voice told me too, and I definately wouldn't recommend doing that just on a whim so to speak. 

@Dutch guy 2mg is so small you won't feel it. Nor will you even be able to meassure out 2mg accurately using the best scale.

5-MeO-DMT is a fairly terriying substance at first. You will not be able to distinguish between it be good or bad, because your ego will preceive it as bad even when it's working as it should.

i wonder how they did that when they still used to lick on toads - maybe they just tried to find one in variating sizes like small, medium, large or x-large.

I just can't gather the courage/motivation to take a rectal breakthrough dose guys. I'm too scared of the hell I know for sure I'd be going through before the switch to bliss. Do you think getting drunk before doing it would be a good idea and would it require a bigger dose to breakthrough?

Edited by Arzack

29 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Arzack I am not the expert on this. But trying to make yourself drunk doesnt sound as a good idea.

But in general you know better were you begin with if your well prepared. Take a free month on scribd and download a lot of books under the category documents there. For example: 5-Meo-DMT-User-s-Guide Martin Ball. That one is short. Or Entheogenic liberation from Martin Ball. I heard that some people take some cannabis with it.

You don't even explain why getting drunk isn't a good idea. I read that book and prepared myself with smaller doses and meditation, and anyway, if you did read my previous posts on this thread you'd know I don't agree on the "intent/preparation" argument anyway (this recent post confirms my opinion: 

)

Edited by Arzack

On 2/14/2020 at 3:20 PM, Arzack said:

I had a close call to the hell I'd be going through with a breakthrough dose.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:23 PM, Arzack said:

if one breakthroughs for a too-short period it doesn't switch from terror to bliss/nirvana. 

On 2/14/2020 at 7:24 PM, Arzack said:

All breakthrough trips go from hell to nirvana unless you're an high-level old soul

6 hours ago, Arzack said:

I'm too scared of the hell I know for sure I'd be going through before the switch to bliss. 

Mindset is a big factor in shaping a trip. Having a mindset that assumes and expects a trip will be terror and hell will invite that terror and hell. 

There can be discomfort from prior conditioning, yet our mindset, beliefs and expectations are also a big factor. If you are convinced that a breakthrough must be terror and hell, there is a much higher likelihood of it being so as a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you are in that space, I would spend less time reading about stories of terror and hell and let go of thought stories of terror and hell. I would re-orient my mindset. 

If you are experiencing high anxiety/panic even before taking a dose, I would use small doses and work to re-orient my mind. As well, I would not get drunk before a 5-Meo trip in an effort to out-maneuver anxiety. I think it would greatly alter the energetics. Even a Benzo would be a better option than getting drunk, yet I would also discourage the use of benzos (except in certain situations in long multi-hour trips).

Yeah drinking before hand personally sounds like the worst idea ever. You don't want to mix it with ANYTHING. It's just too powerful...

Start a meditation practice beforehand. I meditated for a hour every day for 30 days before my first trip. And I didn't resist a thing. Meditation is really good for letting go.

First time I also said "show me what I need to see" ... Said that a few times  then went into it. I've had 12 breakthoughs now. And only 1 or 2 outside them were uncomfortable. But that's the nature of this thing. Even if it's a uncomfortable trip... You need that to happen. Lots of energy is being worked on at that point so its not always going to be pleasant, but for the most part, in my experience... They have been :)

5 hours ago, Arzack said:

I just can't gather the courage/motivation to take a rectal breakthrough dose guys. I'm too scared of the hell I know for sure I'd be going through before the switch to bliss.

You are creating a self-fulling prophecy.

It doesn't have to be hell. Why you keep insisting on it??

5 hours ago, Arzack said:

Do you think getting drunk before doing it would be a good idea and would it require a bigger dose to breakthrough?

Terrible idea.

The whole point is to face the Truth sober. If you have to dull yourself to face Truth, you ain't ready for it. You're not really facing it.