Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

^the only thing I would change about this understanding is that there isn't even a distinction between 'you' and 'what you are imagining'.. those are the same thing. 

There is really just 'Imaginary Everything' and that's what you ARE.. 

All of Reality isn't something 'you are imagining' as much as it is 'what you are'. 

Yes.  It's just Absolutely One.  And you are IT.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes.  It's just Absolutely One.  And you are IT.

:)

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Someone here serious question:

If all of our povs exist simultaneously independent of each other, then why does my mind interact with me as you, when you imagine yourself interacting with me?

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

I've experienced a radical awakening  from listening to Leo's solipsism video. And I have now perfect understanding of what awakening is and I can clear up your confusions regarding solipsism.

You've awakened to solipsism from watching a video about solipsism? Do you think you can put more context to this? To be honest I haven't read the rest of your journey from your previous topics but it makes me skeptical to implicate you can awake just from consuming content on the Internet.

Edited by lostingenosmaze
"from your previous topics"

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

@Someone here serious question:

If all of our povs exist simultaneously independent of each other, then why does my mind interact with me as you, when you imagine yourself interacting with me?

They don't.  You are God imagining me.  From your POV as God I have no existence I'm just a figment of your mind.  It's exactly like a dream. And so from my POV you are imaginary.  I'm really just talking to myself or basically just lucid dreaming.  I'm dreaming you into reality and and now that ive imagined you (and you are now real because real and imaginary are the same) i can then tell you that's what your doing with me.  Do you kinda get how it works?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

You've awakened to solipsism from watching a video about solipsism? Do you think you can put more context to this? To be honest I haven't read the rest of your journey but it makes me skeptical to implicate you can awake just from consuming content on the Internet.

U can have awakenings from Leo's videos trust me.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here Congratulations Me <3 Welcome to THIS. I also did not have "kundalini" things happening in my body during my Truth Realizations. Just this huge weird Mind/Mental release feeling.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

53 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

They don't.  You are God imagining me.  From your POV as God I have no existence I'm just a figment of your mind.  It's exactly like a dream. And so from my POV you are imaginary.  I'm really just talking to myself or basically just lucid dreaming.  I'm dreaming you into reality and and now that ive imagined you i can then tell you that's what your doing with me.  Do you kinda get how it works?

If this is the case. Then are we actually interacting or not?

11 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

If this is the case. Then are we actually interacting or not?

Imagination IS reality. There is no difference between what's imaginary and what is real.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I just find this so hard to believe. I've literally deconstructed my mind for 3 years with the aid of psychedelics and it took me many, many, awakenings to awaken to ACTUAL Solipsism. ACTUAL SOLIPSISM KILLS YOU. You die. I was not willing to go there. And I don't actually believe that many have really gone all the way here. Let alone from a conceptual video. Come on... This thing is not some logical concept which suddenly makes you God. Plus this takes ALOT of maturity to handle, which is not really discussed here much. There's no way I could handle this much consciousness in my early 20s. You would think you have gone completely insane. Another thing, Solipsism is like the final piece of the puzzle, you will reject the fuck out of it. Why? Again, because the idea of you cannot exist without other. You just don't understand how radical and maddening this is. It will take weeks of integration.

Watching a YouTube video is not going to kill you. And if it does, it's one in a million. In my opinion you're just deluding yourself further from the direct experience of actual truth. 

7 minutes ago, Godishere said:

I just find this so hard to believe. I've literally deconstructed my mind for 3 years with the aid of psychedelics and it took me many, many, awakenings to awaken to ACTUAL Solipsism. ACTUAL SOLIPSISM KILLS YOU. You die. I was not willing to go there. And I don't actually believe that many have really gone all the way here. Let alone from a conceptual video. Come on... This thing is not some logical concept which suddenly makes you God. Plus this takes ALOT of maturity to handle, which is not really discussed here much. There's no way I could handle this much consciousness in my early 20s. You would think you have gone completely insane. Another thing, Solipsism is like the final piece of the puzzle, you will reject the fuck out of it. Why? Again, because the idea of you cannot exist without other. You just don't understand how radical and maddening this is. It will take weeks of integration.

Watching a YouTube video is not going to kill you. And if it does, it's one in a million. In my opinion you're just deluding yourself further from the direct experience of actual truth. 

These are all very valid points and important to point out.  In order to become directly conscious of this your consciousness has to expand greatly into mystical states.  After whi ch you will be a mystic.  That was my experience anyway. But I wouldn't want to judge his awakening if he just had the realization it may still have been an awakening to the insight itself being Absolutely true.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

They don't.  You are God imagining me.  From your POV as God I have no existence I'm just a figment of your mind.  It's exactly like a dream. And so from my POV you are imaginary.  I'm really just talking to myself or basically just lucid dreaming.  I'm dreaming you into reality and and now that ive imagined you i can then tell you that's what your doing with me.  Do you kinda get how it works?

This is nothing more (and nothing less) than the old adagio that the Godhead´s Awareness is behind every character in Creation. It is the Godhead which lives through every mortal carcass, no matter how delivish or angelic. Which erases the solipsistic existential terror (no reason for ego freaking out) while at the same time acknowledges that there is only One. 

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

^This. Its really hard to just know exactly at what level this has been realized in the individual, with just the words he or she is using to describe it.
When I had an extreme awakening to No-Self, that was paired with the realization of Reality being completely One. Its was legit the biggest pain I have ever felt, it wasn't as much a "physical" pain, it was just the sheer fact that there never truly was "another". And no me as a finite self. There is just this one pure being. I was running around in panic, screaming in agony. I didn't know what to do or where to go. My ego was in total shock.
It felt like my insides were on fire, I was shook to the core. I was laying on the floor writhing in agony.
It settled after a few hours after I just had let go and accepted what was shown to me. This was by far the biggest ego death I had ever felt...
I couldn't really run away from this...

But I guess there are levels to this "Solipsism". I'm afraid most of me/you/us get it in the intellectual level. Which is fine I guess. But to get it in a metaphysical level or a deeper level than the "knowing" of it, where your body is almost tearing apart and your reality is being grounded up to pieces. That is  what I believe to be what True Solipsism is pointing to. All of "us" are going to merge in to that one day. And there would be none of "us" left, but that IS-ness, the floating ocean of Oneness.

I believe whatever makes you "ready" for this, is when you utterly accepted it to your core, and start to "live" with it as your Strength and your Being, rather than "your" "weakness".

This realization is still opening itself up more and more. I'm still connecting the dots, almost everyday. It has really humbled me. And love is growing, slowly, but surely, from within.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

15 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

I believe whatever makes you "ready" for this, is when you utterly excepted it to your core, and start to "live" with it as your Strength and your Being, rather than "your" "weakness".

Even after you have become conscious of it directly- (shown it) it is still hard to accept.   In fact the ego almost can't accept it.    But because imagination is reality it really doesn't make a difference.  You go on with your life.  You carry water and chop wood.  You pretty much go back to the way it was before but in the back of your mind you know the Truth.  But day to day it's really no different.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Agree. So there are many POV. this contradicts the idea of solipism, which says that there can be no experience outside of your consciousness since consciousness is only one. the screen of my mobile is all that exists

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Even after you have become conscious of it directly- (shown it) it is still hard to accept.   But because imagination is reality it really doesn't make a difference.  You go on with your life.  You carry water and chop wood.  You pretty much go back to the way it was before but in the back of your mind you know the Truth.  But day to day it's really no different.  

*Nods*

I feel so much more love and appreciation for everything. "The knowing it in the back of your mind", is the recontextualization I have always longed for. It brings a sense of peace within you, even if you go back to carrying water and chopping wood. Its not seen as it once were.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Agree. So there are many POV. this contradicts the idea of solipism, which says that there can be no experience outside of your consciousness since consciousness is only one. the screen of my mobile is all that exists

One Awareness, many individual body-mind perspectives is the most obvious experience of anyone. I think solipsistics mistake the "many perspectives" concept with many selves, they reject the idea, and throw the baby out with the bathwater. 

Edited by Purple Man

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

Our minds are like multidimensional locks. Every piece of the puzzle depends on our past ezperiences, biases etc. So it usually it takes a lot of years to learn to pick the lock but I would think that it is still possible for small rain drop to fall of the sky in just a right way to unlock the lock - which would be the analogy of realizing Truth by watching conceptual video. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

29 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

*Nods*

I feel so much more love and appreciation for everything. "The knowing it in the back of your mind", is the recontextualization I have always longed for. It brings a sense of peace within you, even if you go back to carrying water and chopping wood. Its not seen as it once were.

Exactly 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.