Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

@OBEler your pov is absolute. So as mine

You are all alone and I'm also all alone at the same time. Yeah it's a mindfuck i know. That's why as i said it required awakening. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here ok only awakening will solve this. but if  i am you and you are me, then we also can say we are total together as leo said. 

I just cannot understand why this makes you happy. Maybe this also needs an awakening

I'm happy you had an awakening. 

I suppose you can't prove that your perspective is all that is, and I can't prove there are multiple perspectives. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Note : please treat this seriously. I've spent a lot of time to wrap my mind around the stuff I'm about to say .

It can be good to contemplate the implications but also a hindrance to sinking deeper into the realization. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I've experienced a radical awakening  from listening to Leo's solipsism video. And I have now perfect understanding of what awakening is and I can clear up your confusions regarding solipsism. Feel free to ask me anything about awakening and I will try my best to come up with a perfect answer. But before that let's give a definitive answer to the solipsism question.

The mind makes a connection between watching the video and awakening but no matter what you did when the awakening experience happened they are not cause and effect.

@Someone here

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You can call it whatever you want as long as you understand what it means .

But I'm asking you, because the meaning of "direct" experience is very, very, very important - in fact, it's the most important tool we have for avoiding delusion. And if one doesn't know what direct experience actually means, then ones fundational and most basic, most important understanding will be corrupted -  and this opens the gate wide open for severe delusions and beliefs. 

Yes, direct experience is "this". But then again, if one has a corrupted / twisted understaning of direct experience ("this"), delusion is unavoidable. 

It's no accident that Solipsism is precisely that; namely, the result of a fundamental misunderstanding of what direct experience actually points at. Hence my question about what you believe direct experience to be.

Because that's the whole trick; one can believe direct experience to be something which it is not.

If the foundation (ones understanding of what "direct experience" is) is crooked, then the whole house will be crooked, and all the more so, the higher one builds.

And delusion is characterized by a blindness to the delusion and the utter conviction that one isn't deluded.

@Tim R I don't know what you are talking about. If you actually watched the solipsism video you would be totally convinced that you are the only conscious thing In all of reality.  You are just maybe not ready yet to stomach the truth. 

-Osho

@Someone here I watched the solipsism video and had no awakening. You are the only one who claims to had one after watching this.

Again I ask you, why are you happy now if you yourself say that it is hard to stomach the truth

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here 

Again I ask you, why are you happy now if you yourself say that it is hard to stomach the truth

Because I'm conscious that im God and all of reality is a figment of my mind .no different than a nightly dream.

What more could you want out of life than to realize that YOU are actually fucking GOD?

-Osho

@Someone here something to share with someone else (for real) 

But as God you should have the power to do so

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't know what you are talking about.

That's too bad, sincerely. I was hinting at the possibility that "direct experience" might not be what you think it is and that delusion finds its way into ones life by a misunderstanding of what it actually is. Things might not be what they appear to be.

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you actually watched the solipsism video you would be totally convinced that you are the only conscious thing In all of reality. 

I watched some of the video before it went offline, but that's irrelevant, that pointer is long exhausted for me. I just like watching Leo's stuff on Sunday mornings??‍♂️ 

Dude, you just watched a video... Are you absolutely sure?

It's difficult to envision the heavy psychedelic headspaces occurring as a result of watching a video.

@RMQualtrough yes I'm absolutely sure without a shadow of a doubt. 

Yeah..that's how powerful Leo's videos can be .and I understand completely why he took it down.

-Osho

@Someone here If I told you to insepct the moon in your "direct experience" and you replied to me "the moon is a circle" - would that be truthful? 

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What more could you want out of life than to realize that YOU are actually fucking GOD?

go beyond the mind and be it in all its unfathomable depth. the rest masturbating. Nice but poor

Am I more real than Harry Potter, and is this world more real than the Harry Potter world? Are people and places etc more real than the world, and people, etc etc etc, that JK Rowling imagined in her mind?

5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Someone here If I told you to insepct the moon in your "direct experience" and you replied to me "the moon is a circle" - would that be truthful? 

Yes .as long as you see one side of it at time it appears to be a circle. And that's literally what's true in direct experience. 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@RMQualtrough yes I'm absolutely sure without a shadow of a doubt. 

Yeah..that's how powerful Leo's videos can be .and I understand completely why he took it down.

Did you have a kundalini awakening?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Did you have a kundalini awakening?

No .

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No .

Just a realization? Was there any type of energy or anything that filled your body or was it just a conceptual realization?  You were sober correct?  I'm just asking because my awakenings were kundalni and then I accessed mystical states of consciousness.  If it was awakening proper you should have become God and had ego death.  That's why I ask.  If it's just a conceptual realization that's not awakening.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes .as long as you see one side of it at time it appears to be a circle. And that's literally what's true in direct experience. 

Direct experience would not tell you that the moon, or one side of it, is a circle. That would be just as far off as believing the moon to be a sphere.