Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

How is your everyday life now going to change? How will you spend your time?

What about jobs?

What about women and sex?

What about socializing with other people? Can you even socialize with anyone now?

I can still do all that if I want to .nothing is stopping me .in fact now I have more energy and more drive and unconditional happiness than ever .

This is my dream .I've become absolutely conscious of that .the only question left is how do I want to create my dream after becoming Lucid in it .and that's entirely up to me to decide. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Vivaldo said:

@Someone here can you tell how to awaken like you did? 

I awakend after listening to Leo's solipsism video .but he took it down. So you can't watch it .so I don't know how to help you awaken .it all hinges upon that video .it was just incredible. But I can explain to you that you are God dreaming up all of reality and that there is nothing outside your bubble of consciousness right now. And that's what awakening ultimately is .

-Osho

@Someone here Could you describe your sense of self? I'd appreciate an extensive, detailed description??

@Someone here Leo said that he received a message on the forum from someone who also watched the same video who wanted to go back to her old ways, how come you are different? How come you can stomach the truth and what can I do now to be ready for it?

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I had a further question related to the truth.

17 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Someone here Could you describe your sense of self? I'd appreciate an extensive, detailed description??

My self is infinity .My sense of self has expanded to include all sentient beings .and even inanimate objects .basically all of reality Is my self .every human and every animal and everything else is myself .you're all me .

13 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Someone here Leo said that he received a message on the forum from someone who also watched the same video who wanted to go back to her old ways, how come you are different? How come you can stomach the truth and what can I do now to be ready for it?

I went through a tough time to accept it in the beginning. Like I said I watched the video three times not just once to make sure I have full comprehensive understanding of it .then I contemplated the shit out of it for hours and verified everything in the video for myself in direct experience. 

At first it will shock you and wrap your entire sense of reality completely upside down. But then after you go through the existential crisis of it you simply accept it.

You are God. You are all alone. You constructed all of reality. And that's the ultimate truth. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I went through a tough time to accept it in the beginning. Like I said I watched the video three times not just once to make sure I have full comprehensive understanding of it .then I contemplated the shit out of it for hours and verified everything in the video for myself in direct experience. 

So the video does not contradict Leo saying that watching videos is not enough. However, Leo said that contemplation will not awaken you so how does contemplating for hours help you awaken?

Also, there are a lot of ideas that cannot be easily verifiable. Leo posted a video that is supposed to help me verify that I am God, I also think that I should also repeat the video a few more times. 

I really cannot explain my open-mindedness towards awakening, it seems like my state of consciousness is its own ground when it comes to open-mindedness and that my reasons for it is ultimately groundless and that I can could have been close-minded. I really cannot explain why I have a calling for Awakening.

12 hours ago, Purple Man said:

Thanks for the reply.

I don´t deny the dreamed up quality of existence. Dreamed up in the sense of it not having independent ontological status, in the sense of it being the consequence of Awareness. 
Would you also agree with me regarding the Godhead being Absolute, being  the one and only Awareness, creating the universe with the very act of projecting it and perceiving it, and then giving life to each character in the dream by being the Awareness behind (and beyond) any individual "carcass", behind and beyond any individual body-mind perspective? That is my experience, and allows for the existence of only One Self, but also permits the relative existence of all of us as individual encarnations that are lived by the One Awareness of the Godhead. And with this, no more solipsistic terror.

The individual incarnations are all happening within one Mind.  Yours.  Though this mind appears finite - that is an illusion and you have access to your Infinite Intelligence should you awaken.   There are not actually separate perspectives or incarnations.  That is an illusion created by the mind to create the sense of separation.  It achieves this by dialing down its level of consciousness.  But in an infinite state of consciousness you will see that others are your own mind and you will see it directly.  You will BE everything - Including  them.  

So..I think what you are describing is more along the lines of what Rupert Spira teaches and I have found through my own awakenings that there are not other minds outside of your own as God.  God or Universal Consciousness was One and always has been One.  It is only able to create the illusion of two or more..etc.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here Also, I am not against contradiction if paradox is appropriate but I simply don't see any self-reference or self-reflection with the quoted part of what you told me.

4 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

So the video does not contradict Leo saying that watching videos is not enough. However, Leo said that contemplation will not awaken you so how does contemplating for hours help you awaken?

Also, there are a lot of ideas that cannot be easily verifiable. Leo posted a video that is supposed to help me verify that I am God, I also think that I should also repeat the video a few more times. 

I really cannot explain my open-mindedness towards awakening, it seems like my state of consciousness is its own ground when it comes to open-mindedness and that my reasons for it is ultimately groundless and that I can could have been close-minded. I really cannot explain why I have a calling for Awakening.

Different strokes for Different folks. What might awaken me might not awaken you and vice versa.  For me the video was more than enough to awaken. I don't know what it will take for you to awaken. Every path is unique. 

-Osho

@Someone hereYou started a separate forum saying that you awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary, why did you start a new one?

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes .I no  longer have any goals .everything is perfect just the way it is .nothing needs to be achieved. I'm perfect love and harmony. Eternal bliss .

Then why you feed your ego with threads like this one?

Remember awakened only one there is no anybody else but you .Whom to ask and why.

Edited by Zeroguy

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

My self is infinity .My sense of self has expanded to include all sentient beings .and even inanimate objects .basically all of reality Is my self .every human and every animal and everything else is myself .you're all me .

So basically the world has become your extended body? Something like that?

Just now, AndylizedAAY said:

@Someone hereYou started a separate forum saying that you awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary, why did you start a new one?

Because I had an awakening so profound that I had to share and also to help people awaken too .that's the difference between this thread and the previous one. The AMA part .

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

and also to help people awaken too

But, aren't you saying there are no other ppl to awaken? Ppl are just in your mind? I don't by the solipsism view and yes I heard Leo's video on it 

First, because you aren't even your mind. Mind is just thought, are you your thoughts or are you aware OF thought?

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Then why you feed your ego with threads like this one?

Remember awakened only one there is no anybody else but you .Whom to ask and why.

I'm just talking to myself of course. Because there is nothing else for me to do but to interact with myself. And you are myself. 

4 minutes ago, Tim R said:

So basically the world has become your extended body? Something like that?

Yes .but it's even more radical than that .the universe is literally your own dream. In exactly the same way as your night dreams .its all you. You. You. You. And nothing else. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Ananta said:

First, because you aren't even your mind. Mind is just thought, are you your thoughts or are you aware OF thought?

@Someone here

Can you answer this part (above) that I asked you? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 minutes ago, Ananta said:

But, aren't you saying there are no other ppl to awaken? Ppl are just in your mind? I don't by the solipsism view and yes I heard Leo's video on it 

I'm talking to myself. There is nothing else to do in the universe but to interact with yourself. 

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Ananta said:

First, because you aren't even your mind. Mind is just thought, are you your thoughts or are you aware OF thought

Wrong .you are your mind and your thoughts. You are everything. Infinity. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm talking to myself.

And, who is the "I" in this statement? Awareness/absolute, God or finite ego mind?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?