Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 Sorry but always talk from which perspective or pov you are talking about.

You mean I as god imagined this ukraine war? But you said also just my human pov does exist and if I as human are not conscious of something it REALLY does not exist (not even imaginary, not even hold in consciousness because this would be unnecessary). So this ukraine war should not exist but now you say it does. That is something I dont understand

Yeah i think the problem is with understanding that imagination is reality.  It doesn't have to be "actual" to be real as long as you imagine it's real it becomes so.  Even if it is imaginary and not actual.  Imagination is all there is so it becomes real.  It doesn't make a difference if it's actual or not.  The only thing actual is you.  Take a look at Leo's video on actuality vs imagination.  Then take a look at the one Someonehere posted earlier..this is huge when you grasp it it will drop you to your knees and you will say holy fuck.   But then you'll know what I'm saying here.    Another way to say it is appearance is reality.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Turn it off.  Maybe we should lock this because a lot of you guys aren't ready for true solipsism.  And I don't fucking blame you.

What are you talking about? Solipsism is heaven for us introverts xD

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

What are you talking about? Solipsism is heaven for us introverts xD

True lol.  It's liberating...and it's nice to know your not gonna miss anything right:)

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

I will watch it again. But I already can differentiate what is actuality(looking at desktop screen) and imaginary (everything else). But looking from another perspective, something imaginary is happening in ukraine right now, imaginary people are suffering and dying)  which will influence my actuality in the future (which at some point will also happen in the now, I know)

@OBEler cool for realizing imagination and real are the same I think the video @Someone here linked earlier in the thread is also very good.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 so what I said in my last answer at least you agree somehow? 

ok thanks I will watch this too

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 so what I said in my last answer at least you agree somehow? 

ok thanks I will watch this too

I wouldn't say imaginary people are dying I would just say people are dying.  The structure of reality doesn't matter here.  You would be inserting the Absolute in when it's not necessary.  It's real either way.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 "Then take a look at the one Someonehere posted earlier" I searched, you mean the forbidden Solipsism video?

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Inliytened1 "Then take a look at the one Someonehere posted earlier" I searched, you mean the forbidden Solipsism video?

The one called "What is Reality a Radical Explanation"

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Thanks, if you say this is not outdated after leos new awakening to solipsism I will watch this too

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not exactly.   There are many POVs but they are imaginary.  Which of course is real too because imagination is all there is, so that makes them real.   But the other POVs have no existence or experience outside of your Mind as God.  You are the only actual mind in existence - the only experience.

So, I have my own views, but I'm trying to understand your lingo.

First, "your mind as god", you mean this in a literal sense? Because, I think many here think you are referring to their finite ego mind IS god.

I would word it, awareness plus attributes/maya = god and since we are awareness, we by default are also god or god is us.

However, we as finite humans (even if only apparently real) are not all powerfull, all knowing, etc like god. So, we do not have god-like attributes, as human beings. 

Can it be realized that one is awareness, absolutely. Can it be realized that god is awareness, plus maya which is creator, absolutely. From there my view is that all things in the material world/universe are only apparently real.

So, all of creation, minds, bodies, etc. are all thought up, made up, by Isvara/God that is awareness with attributes/maya. Thus, this human mind/body is but an "aspect" of God the creator itself, since all things are Gods creation. Whether you want to say in an 'absolute' sense,  that it is you or not.

Just my two cents, as always.?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

@Someone here serious question:

If all of our povs exist simultaneously independent of each other, then why does my mind interact with me as you, when you imagine yourself interacting with me?

There is only one mind interacting with itself. Yours right now. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 hours ago, mojsterr said:

Do you still have fear for everyday situations or are you now fearless?

Yes I still experience fear and all other human emotions. Awakening is not a magic pill that will instantly solve all your problems in life .

-Osho

15 hours ago, SamC said:

How did this awakening change you?@Someone here

I'm drowning in infinite happiness in my own solipsistic bubble.

-Osho

15 hours ago, happyhappy said:

@Someone here why is solipsism true? is it the ultimate awakening?

Yes .it's the ultimate truth. You are God dreaming up all of reality ✨. 

-Osho

15 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

@Someone here

Great work!

How much sleep do you require a night? Or did your sleep patterns change radically, too?

I'm asking this because I experienced something similar during my awakenings,

Greg.

Yes I require less sleep these days .I have higher levels of energy and drive .

-Osho

10 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Someone here

So how did your awakening occur? Yes I know you watched Leo's video. But did you suddenly just experience a major shift in perception or what was it like?

Yes I experienced a radical reunion with all of reality. I listened to the video three times .not just once. And it's 3 hours long. And then I sat down with a paper and a pin and contemplated the shit out of it .and it led me to this realization. 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

Have your goals in life now changed in any way?

Yes .I no  longer have any goals .everything is perfect just the way it is .nothing needs to be achieved. I'm perfect love and harmony. Eternal bliss .

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

How is your everyday life now going to change? How will you spend your time?

What about jobs?

What about women and sex?

What about socializing with other people? Can you even socialize with anyone now?

Edited by mojsterr