Who has awakened to absolute solipsism?

I did .

Who?

haha

42 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Who?

haha

Me .

What's difficult in understanding that? ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Me .

What's me?

@WelcometoReality that's a good question to explore and I know you are not asking in any naive sense. 

What is a self? Here’s is a really simple answer.  I’m a self, namely, myself.  You are a self, namely, yourself.  A self is just a person, a living, breathing, thinking human being.  We use the particle ‘self’ to form reflexive pronouns, like “myself” and “yourself”, and these pronouns, refer to persons.  So there’s the simple theory of selves: selves are persons.

But many people would say that there is a difference between myself--- that’s just me and my  Self.  This self as some sort of inner being or principle, essential to, but not identical with, the person as a whole.  It is that in me that thinks and feels.

I think it’s useful to distinguish three concepts,allowing the possibility that they may all stand for the same thing.  There is the self, the mind, and the soul.

By “mind” we mean that part of me that has sensation and perception, beliefs and desires, and initiates action; some people think it is no more than the brain or central nervous system.

The mind is basically a common sense notion. 

The self is usually conceived in philosophy as that which we refer to with the word “I”, at least in its more serious uses.   It is that part or aspects of a person that accounts for personal identity through time;  in spite of all the ways I have changed since I was fifteen..

I am the same self I was then, and I will be the same self tomorrow and next week and next year, if I live that long.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Me .

In the absolute solipsistic experience imagining being awakened and still saying there is anyone that has awakened reveals what it is.... or isn't.

hahahahahahaaaaaa

By the way, I have watched the reuploaded version of the solipsism video and I don't notice any change. No existential crisis or any profound awakenings. I don't really know what the big deal is about with this video.

Nice. I would say this was a huge intellectual awakening or insight. 

If this was your total permanent actual direct experience, trust me you wouldn't be here and you would be completely transformed. I can tell by the way you write, the transformation has not occured fully yet. Your aura would be felt even in text. 

Its a good preparation for the permanent shift. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

If this was your total permanent actual direct experience, trust me you wouldn't be here and you would be completely transformed.

Could you try to describe how this realization transformed you in a practical sense? 

@Fernanda Im not saying an insightful experience might not be transformational aswell in its own way. His vision of possiblity will expand and that itself can do alot of healing and clearing out. 

Im not into the permanent shift yet. Because that would mean real liberation. But, you can experience it surely through a good dose of lsd (or other psychedelic) and listening to what leo said. I experienced it mildly once with weed. 

The transformation it does is that you become God. Literally. You always were, but now without doubt. You were God doubting God. After ego death, what remains is simply Absolute God, always, forever. You go from little me to Infinite Me. Which is a drastic ridiculous shift in experience. Your whole body, aura, energy and mind will change. If I were into such permanent shift, it would take me at least 6 months or more to even consider coming here to talk to my self. 

In a practical sense, you will have access to the highest possiblity of experience. Meaning heaven. You literally see everything divided and united at the same time. I guess this is where Leo's video division vs unity come from, which I have not seen. Such Truth itself wont give you any practical utility as you ask. It will just enhance your understanding of reality and with that, you might develop the capacity for doing miracles later if you go into that. But this realization comes with enligthenment, which does make you unstoppable. Self realization will give you clarity, freedom, space and energy. You will be untouched to really live and create what you wish. True power. 

But, those are just meaningless words. You have to experience it for yourself. And even then, only after the permanent shift will you really know and experiment with such discoveries. 

I can't describe to you how amazing it feels to experience life from that position. It feels like watching a movie in max resolution in a VIP seat. With no effort you join an existential dance with yourself. You see reality from a micro point of view to a macro. In the past it felt like a macro-micro. Its really a micro-macro where theres really no micro and macro. Do you wanna feel like you are seriously in a dream video game? Thats how it feels. You also feel like you are floating in the center of the universe. And might even see entities all over. Oh and the best part, absolute silence. 

Its not really a scary experience. Whats scary is when you think you might not go back and are not used to it. Do you fear being alone forever? In such state there is no fear and no loneliness. Its only you with you, everywhere with everything in everyone (oneness). Loneliness is an illusion (belief) of ego. And even then you can still be with "someone" after finding your wholeness. Welcome to the kingdom of GOD ;)

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar such a beautiful description, it enriched me just by reading.  Thank you. I'm not there yet, but I did have an awakening listening to Leo with some good weed, but mostly by suddenly realizing unity in a sense. I mean...experiences come and go and I'm not identified with them.

I've always enjoyed being in solitude.

I wrote something a few months ago on my journal that goes like this:

"All those apparent characters were there flashing across the screen of my mind so I COULD SEE MYSELF! How could I be the chubby girl and the girl with the cracked belly? I was! Now I knew that I was, it was me and only me there. Before, I didn't have much conscience, I didn't pay attention, because I thought they were simply people who had nothing to do with me or my life. On the way back, I stopped at the traffic light and a rather dirty and hunchbacked man came to hand me a paper, at first I wanted to refuse, I didn't want garbage in the car. He insisted on handing it to me and as soon as I read 'I AM DEAF AND I NEED YOUR HELP...' I took it immediately, I didn't want to delay him, he had to walk around the parked cars to leave the paper in exchange for some currency. I fully understood that the deaf person was me. Before, I was a personality who didn't want to play a role in the car anymore, now I was the deaf himself developing his perfect business, delivering his message and collecting his coins. It was the first time I understood. God/I love/loves all creations".

I still can suffer but it is very rapidly transformed into love and understanding. I can't explain. I also can sense people's intentions as my own, as they are. I still have to take the psychedelic leap. Maybe one day I can take the final step ?

On 2022-03-10 at 11:17 AM, JosephKnecht said:

Is someone here @Someone here?

On 2022-03-10 at 11:29 AM, Someone here said:

@JosephKnecht please treat this seriously. Ask a serious question( if you have one). Don't play games with me. 

If you’re really yourself talking to your self that way then you’re forcing it which isn’t true

I’m the one who dreams. 

@Fernanda  Nice story. I imagined it like a movie scene, lol. 

It seems you are evolving fast as a soul. 

If you enjoy solitude, you will love being GOD. As a human I have always prefered being alone. Unless im with someone who also prefers their solitude. Two solitudes = Love Paradise. 

You made me remember when I started smoking weed not so long ago. You will fall in love with psychedelics if you enjoy weed. Just go easy on lsd later. By the way, dont underestimate weed. It has given me crazy visions and insights. 

Also, it takes a while to get used to and know how to deal with people from that place. Imagine feeling all the negativity people spread all around as yourself. It can really become a mess if not prepared. I remember my first experiences of being lovely and a radiant authentic light with animalistic people during my early awakenings. Hehe, real quick I realized I had to act and use masks to survive again.

7 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

It can really become a mess if not prepared. I remember my first experiences of being lovely and a radiant authentic light with animalistic people during my early awakenings.

@Kalki Avatar Yes. It can be messy. Sometimes I feel like a troublemaker rs. It's like...you turning on light and sound in the middle of the night in a room full of people deep asleep, you can’t help it. You will get a reaction there hehe. I'm in the process of integrating and accepting this self love and learning to wear my masks again.

7 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Two solitudes = Love Paradise. 

Two solitudes is such a rare thing. In general, people have an agenda, you know? But it is great when it happens. Top level kind of love.

@Someone here This isn't really solipsism but the shallow end of Dependent Origination.  Read Seeing that Frees by Rob Burbea!

Awesome thread @Someone here 

I can confirm to you that I exist. I have complete sovereignty of my existence. You can trust me here. I am existing. This is for sure.

I just want to ask you to confirm if you exist. Just to make sure that you do. 

If your answer is yes, then it implies the existence of two minds.

Just now, Bobby_2021 said:

Awesome thread @Someone here 

I can confirm to you that I exist. I have complete sovereignty of my existence. You can trust me here. I am existing. This is for sure.

I just want to ask you to confirm if you exist. Just to make sure that you do. 

If your answer is yes, then it implies the existence of two minds.

Hey!

I exist too now it makes up to 3 minds.

Wondered how many minds are out there?o.O

Solipsism debunked.