Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

To escape Middle eastern heaven,maybe?

Don't destroy beleif systems of other people they may lash out on you.

???

:DxD

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Zeroguy Wait a second isnt you the same guy who posted few weeks back that solipsism video made me disspassionate?

You have already watched the video but still in disbelief now , why? Any reason?

6 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Zeroguy Wait a second isnt you the same guy who posted few weeks back that solipsism video made me disspassionate?

Yes it made me dispassionate for life.

6 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

You have already watched the video but still in disbelief now , why? Any reason?

Solipsism is easy to debunk.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Impossible to swallow ;)

Yes, another crazy thing is the fact that the only time you exist is when you appear in my consciousness that means the moment I'm not conscious of you (not seeing you ,hearing your voice) you literally become non existent, like you never existed before, that's actually something I've awakened to in one of my psychedelic trips. It's impossible to intensely stay conscious of these stuff and also keep being functional and experience normal life.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Solipsism is easy to debunk.

@Zeroguy By defination solipsism is unfalsifiable. You can never prove or disprove it.

LEO verified it more than 50 times in his direct experience.

Think about a sec how can multiple pov exist simulatenously? It would imply god is multiple not one. As god mind is singular , and he is omniscient whatever he imagine he sees it.

In your direct experience , only thing you can see is your visual field and nothing outside of it.

2 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Zeroguy By defination solipsism is unfalsifiable. You can never prove or disprove it.

LEO verified it more than 50 times in his direct experience.

Think about a sec how can multiple pov exist simulatenously? It would imply god is multiple not one. As god mind is singular , and he is omniscient whatever he imagine he sees it.

In your direct experience , only thing you can see is your visual field and nothing outside of it.

God is Infinity.

So God's creation is Infinite.Why not Infinite POVs.

You have yours I have mine etc.

25 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

Right, but I only questioned the reincarnation part. Incarnating into "other forms" in the same dream.

I understand what you're saying.

It depends on which perspective you are viewing it from. Like I said from the absolute truth perspective...there is only your pov right now and nothing else. What about my pov ? You can view it as nonexistent and that would be correct. Or you can view it as your future pov and that would be correct. In both cases the only actual pov is the one you are living right now. 

22 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

It's impossible to intensely stay conscious of these stuff and also keep being functional and experience normal life.

Thats correct. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

God is Infinity.

God cannot change himself with his imagination power. What you say means that God can 'do' something or imagine in a way to become non omniscient.

Impossible dude, God is omniscient means God is omniscient, this is absolute truth.

If there was multiple pov's you'd be conscious of them too.

14 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

God is Infinity.

Its precisely because God is infinite that there cannot be anything outside of God/your consciousness. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

God cannot change himself with his imagination power. What you say means that God can 'do' something or imagine in a way to become non omniscient.

Impossible dude, God is omniscient means God is omniscient, this is absolute truth.

If there was multiple pov's you'd be conscious of them too.

God created everything.You are not alone.

Maybe in this universe there are beings that can be conscious of multiple POVs.How you know?

1 minute ago, Cykaaaa said:

Why would that be correct? 

This is what I'm asking about.

I don't understand where you're getting this "future pov" idea from.

Your absolute truth perspective I understand. This - I don't.

Because I'm conscious right now.  And you are conscious right now .yet there is only one now and one entity that is conscious right now and only one now...without simultaneously happening. 

according to the multiverse model, all possible outcomes are actually realized, not just "possible". By definition they are possible. The point of this theory is that all possible outcomes are indeed realized in some so called "parallel universe". So yes, according to this view, in these alleged "parallel universes" there are other versions of "me" --- the "me" that could have been, or could be, or could become, but not the "me" that actually was, is, or will be in this Universe.

It's based on a well known theory in modern physics. 

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

God created everything.You are not alone.

Maybe in this universe there are beings that can be conscious of multiple POVs.How you know?

I know cause I'm not conscious of it. If God imagine that, I'd become conscious of that too. Cause there's no individual me, there's only God, this is kingdom of God and the king is omniscient.

But God can imagine anything, God can experience any state of consciousness, but since God is omniscient and this is absolute truth you'd be conscious of it all.

Edited by m0hsen

@Cykaaaa you're welcome :)

-Osho

One question: Do you acknowledge my existence? ( It doesn't matter whether I am an AI or a human or something else :)

7 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

One question: Do you acknowledge my existence? ( It doesn't matter whether I am an AI or a human or something else :)

Hru Mr.one post ?

Of course. You are the only thing that exists  :)..

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Hru Mr.one post ?

Of course. You are the only thing that exists  :)..

No, I am talking about my limited identity, who has a finite amount of knowledge and a finite amount of intelligence to respond to you.

3 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

No, I am talking about my limited identity, who has a finite amount of knowledge and a finite amount of intelligence to respond to you.

You are the only thing that exist no matter what you fool yourself or imagine yourself to be.

5 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

You are the only thing that exist no matter what you fool yourself or imagine yourself to be.

You are the only fool that perceives that between you and me.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:09 PM, Vincent S said:

^This. Its really hard to just know exactly at what level this has been realized in the individual, with just the words he or she is using to describe it.
When I had an extreme awakening to No-Self, that was paired with the realization of Reality being completely One. Its was legit the biggest pain I have ever felt, it wasn't as much a "physical" pain, it was just the sheer fact that there never truly was "another". And no me as a finite self. There is just this one pure being. I was running around in panic, screaming in agony. I didn't know what to do or where to go. My ego was in total shock.
It felt like my insides were on fire, I was shook to the core. I was laying on the floor writhing in agony.
It settled after a few hours after I just had let go and accepted what was shown to me. This was by far the biggest ego death I had ever felt...
I couldn't really run away from this...

But I guess there are levels to this "Solipsism". I'm afraid most of me/you/us get it in the intellectual level. Which is fine I guess. But to get it in a metaphysical level or a deeper level than the "knowing" of it, where your body is almost tearing apart and your reality is being grounded up to pieces. That is  what I believe to be what True Solipsism is pointing to. All of "us" are going to merge in to that one day. And there would be none of "us" left, but that IS-ness, the floating ocean of Oneness.

I believe whatever makes you "ready" for this, is when you utterly accepted it to your core, and start to "live" with it as your Strength and your Being, rather than "your" "weakness".

This realization is still opening itself up more and more. I'm still connecting the dots, almost everyday. It has really humbled me. And love is growing, slowly, but surely, from within.

I asked my higher self what happens after we merge. You still retain your data, the data of you never disappears. When I say data I mean your personality, your tendencies, etc. All information that is used is never discarded. It all exists in the infinite mind.

Also edit: No you cannot awaken from watching a video. Unless you had a direct experience and the video you watched just aligned with what you experienced you did not awaken.

Awakening is NOT conceptual. I used to think it was and disagreed with Leo until I actually awakened and he was right!! The ticket to awaken is you MUST FACE YOUR OWN DEMISE!! If you DO NOT FACE YOUR OWN DEMISE, YOUR OWN ERADICATION YOU HAVE NOT AWAKENED. EGO DEATH=AWAKENING. This is non-negotiable.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

: No you cannot awaken from watching a video. 

Well..you most certainly can .

That's how powerful Leo's videos can be .

-Osho