Someone here

I've awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.

173 posts in this topic

I was one of the lucky few who watched Leo's solipsism video while it was up .and it helped me awaken to myself as God and as the only thing in existence. 

I'm the only thing in existence. Full stop .every thing Is my dream. Even Leo, the Buddha, christ ,all spiritual teachers and teachings are my Imagining. That's what awakening is .

Awakening =complete solipsism. 

You are God.
You are everything and nothing.
And I will explain this right now.
As far as your actual experience is concerned
The universe began at the exact same time that you became conscious.
So the big bang is just a story .
God creating the universe is just a story .
These are just stories as far as your actual experience knows.
So as far as your actual experience knows..your life came out of nowhere. Your life came out of nothing. So you are nothingness dreaming up an imaginary universe that's made out of nothingness because its imaginary. So you are nothingness dreaming up an imaginary life .and that imaginary life is made out of nothingness. You are nothingness dreaming up an imaginary universe and the universe is made out of nothingness because its imaginary.
So if you want the ultimate truth ..you gonna have to be able to differentiate between your fantasies from reality .you gonna have to differentiate Imagination from reality. Now , reality is imaginary but you need to realize the levels of Imagination that are going on here .
So at one level of Imagination..right now you are thinking that there are things outside of these walls of the room that you are in. At another level of Imagination you are thinking that other people are thinking about you. You are not realizing that all of this is imaginary. You are not realizing that when you think of what is outside of these walls of your room..you are not realizing that that's imaginary  .you are imagining that right now .
Your past ..your entire past ..that past things that you've experienced..that's all imaginary..the past doesn't exist .it's imaginary. Only NOW exists .so this is how you are dreaming this reality. Only now exists .also the future. If you are thinking about the future, what are you doing? You are just imagining. If you think of the past ..what are you doing?You are just imagining. You are Imagining the past .it's not real .it doesn't exist .you're living in eternity. Only now exists

Tap into infinite consciousness by realizing that the past does not exist. The past and the future are Imaginary. So what's happening right now is the only thing that exists. And this is going to be a memory as well .so this present moment is also imaginary.

And all that made me happier than ever .I finally awoken .thank you Leo (myself ) for helping me awaken to the highest truth in existence. 

Namaste ? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Can you give me a pointer that helps me realize I'm there?  Something clear and concise that I can do "right now".

@Someone here You are lucky you watched solipsism video of leo. I didnt even got a chance to view it . I wish leo upload the video again.

Nevertheless, I have question do when I am living as this body do I have only existence and rest people are dummy images just like what happens during night time dream?

As long as you don't start talking to me like I'm imaginary, we're good :D 

I suppose you can't assume that my suffering isn't real

8 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Someone here You are lucky you watched solipsism video of leo. I didnt even got a chance to view it . I wish leo upload the video again.

Nevertheless, I have question do when I am living as this body do I have only existence and rest people are dummy images just like what happens during night time dream?

i like you that you are open minded and have an inquisitive mind, but us spoonfeeding you the answers are not going to satisfy you.  you are going to have to discover these Truths for yourself.  Do the practices, and don't put pressure on yourself.  I am assuming you are pretty young.  All will unfold in time.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

yeah i had one of those too with 5MEO DMT. I am the only one and the most awaken heheheheheh

@Inliytened1 I dont have access to pyschedelics. Not everyone has. I have doubts which I clear from experienced guy like you all. 

1 minute ago, Panteranegra said:

yeah i had one of those too with 5MEO DMT. I am the only one and the most awaken heheheheheh

you are actually ! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

yes, the logical conclusion is reached that the universe is something you are imagining, and that there is only you, and you are also imagining yourself. well, this is a first step to understand that there is no separation between you and others, it is all the same.

seeing that there is no separation between anything, the need to think and define a concept decreases, since it becomes evident that thinking is part of the dream, it cannot encompass more than the dream and also only serves to separate you/not you.

so it remains to flow, feel the moment, capture the mystery of what it is, leaving language behind as something archaic. leave the silicon processor and start using the quantum

55 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm the only thing in existence.

BS.

If it was true or at least your conviction, you wouldn't be telling us about it.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Gesundheit2

Would lucid dreaming stop you from interacting with other dream characters? What else there is not do - but continue living - after you have awoken to the fact that you are in lucid dream that you can't wake up from? Also take in account that when you read this thing - and think that your own existence right NOW disproves this logic - you are the one alone right NOW.

Thing is that we live in different dreams that happen different time and they seem to be connected. Actually the "experiencer" is the same in all dreams and that is why "I" am "you" and "you" are "me". Be honest and tell me that your thoughts about "others" living right NOW are only thoughts in your mind that you haven't ever actually proved for yourself.

Who told you that "others" are real?

7 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

BS.

If it was true or at least your conviction, you wouldn't be telling us about it.

You're stuck on normie solipsism.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Can you give me a pointer that helps me realize I'm there?  Something clear and concise that I can do "right now".

Focus on these two principles:

1. You are God. And there is nothing but God. And you are all alone 

2. Every thing Is imaginary. Absolutely everything is a projection of your own mind  .everything is your dream and it doesn't exist outside your consciousness of it .

-Osho

9 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@Someone here 

Yes exactly. As long as you don't have direct connection to it..then it's imaginary. You are the only conscious being in the world. 

-Osho

8 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

BS.

I'm only telling it to myself since there is no one else but me to tell it to. And you are myself.

-Osho

The first time you have this realization you will have an existential crisis. I don't think your there to be honest. You won't be writing here about how wonderful solipsism is, quite the contrary. It's taken me about 3 months just to integrate the last awakening which was too much for me to stomach.

You ain't awakening without some serious trips under your belt IMO

Edited by Godishere

3 minutes ago, Godishere said:

The first time you have this realization you will have an existential crisis. I don't think your there to be honest. You won't be writing here about how wonderful solipsism is, quite the contrary. It's taken me about 3 months just to integrate the last awakening which was too much for me to stomach.

How one reacts is based upon each individuals unique conditioning. But yeah usually there is a phase where this conditioning needs to be met.

18 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Wrong. Its actually the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to you. Once you awaken you will drown in infinite love forever .what more could you want than being God? The only being in existence. Omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent.  I was never happy like that in my life .

-Osho