Someone here

I've awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.

173 posts in this topic

@Someone here  I hope LEO will explain the mechanism of it. I dont know why LEO is hesistant to make a video on it.  He must atleast release a video on his blog if not on his youtube channel.

@machiavelli

Here is A little thought experiment..

You don't experience time when you are sleeping. Hours pass and to you it feels like nothing.

What If you slept for 5000 years or died during that time and then woke up.. From your pov it will be as a blink of an eye. No time have passed from your pov. Yet 5000 years have passed on earth.  Even an eternity can pass on earth and the entire world might end.. Yet from your pov it will be as a blink of an eye.   

This means time has no existence and no relevance without you. Without an observer that feels time. That's why when you die the whole world will die with you. Because the whole of eternity will happen in a blink of an eye. 

This made me realize that there is only me. 

I'm completely alone as God. I'm the only thing that exists. And what is not relevant to me simply does not exist. 

This is mind blowing and terrifying. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Thinking that there is something else than the movie which has these words in it is the problem everyone in this forum seems to be making. When you were kid, people told you that tooth fairy and santa claus weren't real and NOW I am telling that other people having own experience right NOW is not real. Just accept the damn thing and the confusion goes away - you are all alone.

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Yes, I understand your idea of what reality is like. you think that only you exist now, and that the others will exist in another moment, and that they somehow interact... very twisted. time is a creation of the mind. everything is now. According to the dogma of solipist Leonism, God only has the capacity to be a bubble, and here everyone tries to adapt their vision of reality, avoiding heretical ideas such as that there may be different bubbles, since if someone raises that option, the most horrible thing can fall: be labeled "not awake" oh no!

but the reality is that we have to have an open mind and be less believers

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@Someone here  I hope LEO will explain the mechanism of it. I dont know why LEO is hesistant to make a video on it.  He must atleast release a video on his blog if not on his youtube channel.

@machiavelli There is a video on his blog explaining why he took it down...

12 minutes ago, meta_male said:

@machiavelli There is a video on his blog explaining why he took it down...

@meta_male Yes but not everyone is afraid of truth. We need to see the Truth. Leo should atleast upload the video explaining the mechanism.

@machiavelli Why rely on Leo or a video? I wouldn't get too attached to people giving you answers. If you needed to see it you would have seen it ;)

@Someone here It makes sense. But how will you explain that other people saying we have our own poin of view.

If I ask my friends they will say they are having their POV.

If I am imagining the dialogue of my parents then will it affect their dream?

if I am all alone and others donot exist and I am imagining other people in present moment how does sequence happen ? If I imagine my parent dialogue as machiavelli in present dream will I as my parent in their dream imagine machiavelli asking the same question to them? Who imagined first?

Who imagined first is it me in my dream or parent in another dream?

Or dreams are completely separate? Having no affect on one another?

@machiavelli

Why do you ask the same question again and again after we have clearly explained it to you million times in different treads with million analogies. How many times we need to say the explanation for you so you stop asking the same question? One time a day for year or 5 years? Do we need to come wake you up every morning and say that you are the only one or what is needed?

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 Yes I understood what you explained . But why others say they have their own pov? If I am the only pov that exist and others are figments of my imagination . Then why others say they are having their own POV and can tell everything about me. ?

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@machiavelli

Here is A little thought experiment..

You don't experience time when you are sleeping. Hours pass and to you it feels like nothing.

What If you slept for 5000 years or died during that time and then woke up.. From your pov it will be as a blink of an eye. No time have passed from your pov. Yet 5000 years have passed on earth.  Even an eternity can pass on earth and the entire world might end.. Yet from your pov it will be as a blink of an eye.   

This means time has no existence and no relevance without you. Without an observer that feels time. That's why when you die the whole world will die with you. Because the whole of eternity will happen in a blink of an eye. 

This made me realize that there is only me. 

I'm completely alone as God. I'm the only thing that exists. And what is not relevant to me simply does not exist. 

This is mind blowing and terrifying. 

You got it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@machiavelli I understand you're probably going through some existential crisis and your thoughts are telling you to keep asking more questions, becoming more and more bitter towards Leo, thinking he's owing you an explanation. "If only I'd seen Leo's video, what a shame I missed out! All my questions would have been answered if only I figured this solipsism shit out."

The key for you here is to drop this subject and finally end this cycle of thoughts because they will clearly lead you nowhere. Can't you see that by now? If I were you I'd start embracing not knowing and ask myself who or what I am.

18 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Kksd74628 Yes I understood what you explained . But why others say they have their own pov? If I am the only pov that exist and others are figments of my imagination . Then why others say they are having their own POV and can tell everything about me. ?

Other pov's is just Consciousness being trapped within the dream of believing to be a self which as a life story of its own that is played in relation to others. Or in other words, it is Consciousness playing the game of being individual in a world of separated people. When Consciousness "wakes up", so to speak, it is revealed that it was just a game. All the so called "POV's" are just Consciousness ability to trick itself into believing it is separate. 

There are no others, only Consciousness (YOU) that plays with itself in different forms. Even though this explanation is as clear as it gets, without "getting it" on "awakening-level", it will remain just intellectual understanding in the mind. With the direct experience of Truth, it is revealed that you are simply tricking and playing with yourself forever. But again, do not embrace this chatter as a thought structure, a belief, or any mental activity of any kind. It does no good to hold the Truth on a conceptual level. YOU should become directly Conscious of this, which can only be done if you dismiss everything that was communicated to you by others and be open to the possibility that you can become conscious of the Truth for yourself. 

Edited by Batman

43 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Who imagined first is it me in my dream or parent in another dream?

Or dreams are completely separate? Having no affect on one another?

There's no other dreams.  There is only You now. You are God.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You got it.

Has he though has he? Or has he just realised and understood what Leo was trying to convey? Like realising he understands what the map is saying but not yet entered the actual terrain. A true realisation is monumentally life shattering and full realisation of solipsism is right at the top end of realisations as such. It’s one thing to understand that what’s being said could seriously be true, a bit of a wtf moment, it’s another to become directly conscious that being the case. I don’t know maybe he has, but my intuition tells me he hasn’t. Would be nice if he has though

When God discovers that it's alone.. it just has to share this news with someone! 

"Hey everyone! I just figured it out.. it's only me!
oh wait... fuck."

xD

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

4 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

When God discovers that it's alone.. it just has to share this news with someone! 

"Hey everyone! I just figured it out.. it's only me!
oh wait... fuck."

xD

:)

Hence the dream!!!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 so is God dreaming that 'it's awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.'? xD

Awakening is just more dreaming. Silly me. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

4 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Inliytened1 so is God dreaming that 'it's awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.'? xD

Awakening is just more dreaming. Silly me. 

No it's dreaming it has someone to share the news with ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, machiavelli said:

d-daily rember this is forever

7 minutes ago, nuwu said:

d-daily rember this is forever

This video is outdated keep that in mind.  The teachings have since evolved.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.