Someone here

I've awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.

173 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 whats the update

- unclear, does god "pick" love within infinite dualities or its just literally everything (if latter, wouldn't this mean im lucky to have a non-random abstract dream)
- if interacting with "other perspectives" is as pointless as advaïta make it seems to be, whats the point of this forum (is empathy the silliest ego delusion?)
- why am i talking to myself again (again)

13 minutes ago, nuwu said:

- if interacting with "other perspectives" is as pointless as advaïta make it seems to be, whats the point of this forum (is empathy the silliest ego delusion?)
- why am i talking to myself again (again)

All meaning is relative.  Reality is what you make of it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Reality is what you make of it.

Or is it, "Reality seems however it loves to seem?" 

Saying 'Reality is what You make of it', clearly implies duality between 'Reality' and 'You'... but I suppose reality has to seem this way so it can seem like anything at all. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here so not just the imaginary human I am right now but others too. Not just my Laptop screen but every Atom  in entire universe and beyond? 

@OBEler

There are no atoms.

There are colors, shapes, sounds and sensations. 

Your entire visual field is a flat, zero-dimensional projection emanating from your "head" (that's why you can't see your own head, because you don't have one, instead you have a void in which the entire dream appears).

There is no physical universe.

I tell you this as someone that had an NDE and lived to tell you about it.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

There's no other dreams.  There is only You now. You are God.  

@Inliytened1 It would really help if you can inbox me. Please.

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@OBEler

There are no atoms.

There are colors, shapes, sounds and sensations. 

Your entire visual field is a flat, zero-dimensional projection emanating from your "head" (that's why you can't see your own head, because you don't have one, instead you have a void in which the entire dream appears).

There is no physical universe.

I tell you this as someone that had an NDE and lived to tell you about it.

There seems to be atoms.

There seems to be colors, shapes, sounds and sensations. 

There seems to be a physical universe.

I seem to be talking to you..

This may all be illusion.. but if I can't tell, then it doesn't matter to me that it is, because it doesn't seem that way.  

If I was on fire, but it didn't seem to me like I was in any way, it absolutely would not matter to me that I was. 

If I was not on fire, but it really seemed to me like I was, it absolutely would not matter to me that I wasn't. 

@OBEler if my limited Version was on fire and didn't know it, what would it do differently than if it wasn't on fire? 

there is no 'me as God', there is just God, in all it's perfection. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

1 hour ago, Mason Riggle said:

There seems to be atoms.

There seems to be colors, shapes, sounds and sensations. 

There seems to be a physical universe.

I seem to be talking to you..

This may all be illusion.. but if I can't tell, then it doesn't matter to me that it is, because it doesn't seem that way.  

If I was on fire, but it didn't seem to me like I was in any way, it absolutely would not matter to me that I was. 

If I was not on fire, but it really seemed to me like I was, it absolutely would not matter to me that I wasn't. 

I'm not stating that it matters or it doesn't matter. I'm simply responding to your comment.

In reality, there are no atoms. All of the stuff you see with your eyes is a projection emanating from you.

If you really got what I am saying you would experience an awakening.

@justfortoday I get what you're saying.. I'm saying there's no difference between 'atoms being real' and 'atoms only seeming to be real'. 

If you got what I was saying, you would experience an awakening as well. 

solipsism is mind claiming enlightenment namely i am everything

enlightenment is everything

being is knowing but not conversely

12 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@justfortoday I get what you're saying.. I'm saying there's no difference between 'atoms being real' and 'atoms only seeming to be real'. 

If you got what I was saying, you would experience an awakening as well. 

I tell you this, and I've mentioned it before here on the forum. I had an NDE where I experienced what it is like to awaken from the dream. 

To me, it matters to know that there is no physical reality and that the dream is all there is. Because it completely transforms your approach towards what you previously considered "others".

And it naturally leads to the complete dissolution of the ego, and the re-identification with the Dark Field that is projecting your entire visual field and sensory system.

@justfortoday You say dark field is all there is . Can you tell is this dark field outside my head and stretches to infinity? Or is it just limited to my head area?

Second question- Is present experience is all there is? Do people exist outside the walls of my room? Or they non existent? 

When I sitting in my room . Do world exist outside my room? Or just my present experience is all there is that exist?

Edited by machiavelli

@machiavelli I think these questions you can answer from different perspectives (relative, absolute, your ego, God) 

I think all your questions you can answer easy from your ego pov. 

13 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@justfortoday You say dark field is all there is . Can you tell is this dark field outside my head and stretches to infinity? Or is it just limited to my head area?

Second question- Is present experience is all there is? Do people exist outside the walls of my room? Or they non existent? 

When I sitting in my room . Do world exist outside my room? Or just my present experience is all there is that exist?

@machiavelli

This dark field is what appears when you close your "eyes".

1. You don't have a head in first person perspective. You notice how you cannot see your face or your head? You have to look in a mirror. 

This dark field IS infinity. That is what I've been trying to explain.

When you close your eyes and see nothing = boundless nothingness. Infinity.

There is no physical space in which infinity stretches out forever.

Rather, physical space is just an illusion appearing in your dark field. It's a dream appearing in a screen that is wrapped around you.

2. YOUR experience is all there is RIGHT NOW. But one day you will re-incarnate as another character in another dream. 

Reality is basically a Virtual Reality game occurring in YOUR dark field.

3. When you sit in your room, you are not really sitting in your room. You "think" you are sitting on planet earth, but notice that planet earth and all of existence appears in YOUR dark field.

What you see is shapes, colors, and things that make it seem like you are a physical object, but if you investigate further you will understand that everything you experience appears in this dark field.

Reality = The dark field that appears when you close your eyes.

There is no other "infinity". YOU ARE IT.

Edited by justfortoday

@Inliytened1 feel free to add to the above. I really am running out of allegories to explain here how one is sovereign in consciousness NOW. Peeps around here seem to keep rejecting our answers — they simply cannot believe that what is right in front of them is 1. you and 2. it's all dream. and 3. you are infinity.

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

Because it completely transforms your approach towards what you previously considered "others".

who's approach?   When the ego dissolves.. who's approach is transformed?

@justfortoday Your NDE seems to totally mirror the most fascinating one I´ve heard of, the one the scientist John Wren Lewis had. Where you use the word "Dark Field" he preferes "Dazzling Dark", but the rest is a basically a transposition.

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

52 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@machiavelli

This dark field is what appears when you close your "eyes".

1. You don't have a head in first person perspective. You notice how you cannot see your face or your head? You have to look in a mirror. 

This dark field IS infinity. That is what I've been trying to explain.

When you close your eyes and see nothing = boundless nothingness. Infinity.

There is no physical space in which infinity stretches out forever.

Rather, physical space is just an illusion appearing in your dark field. It's a dream appearing in a screen that is wrapped around you.

2. YOUR experience is all there is RIGHT NOW. But one day you will re-incarnate as another character in another dream. 

Reality is basically a Virtual Reality game occurring in YOUR dark field.

3. When you sit in your room, you are not really sitting in your room. You "think" you are sitting on planet earth, but notice that planet earth and all of existence appears in YOUR dark field.

What you see is shapes, colors, and things that make it seem like you are a physical object, but if you investigate further you will understand that everything you experience appears in this dark field.

Reality = The dark field that appears when you close your eyes.

This is very interesting, because it precisely verses on the question that brought me to this forum:

In your view, the Dark Field is all there is. It is the eternal screen and the ultimate substance of all that appears within it. And that´s basically my experience. BUT in mine, the Dark Field is still a subtle object. It is still floating on an deeper Awareness that serves as the substratum and context to the Dark Field. My experience is an Absolute Subject or Witness, totally formless, where your Dark Field appears. Both seem to create a duet in Shiva/Shakti fashion, with the Dark Field being Shakti, and the Awareness where the Dark Field "floats" being Shiva. And lastly, we have the zillion objects, images, feelings, universes, etc., all of them appearing as modifications of the Dark Fiels.

I´d love to hear from you about this topic.

Edited by Purple Man

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

I was one of the lucky few who watched Leo's solipsism video while it was up .and it helped me awaken to myself as God and as the only thing in existence. 

I'm the only thing in existence. Full stop .every thing Is my dream. Even Leo, the Buddha, christ ,all spiritual teachers and teachings are my Imagining. That's what awakening is .

Awakening =complete solipsism. 

You are God.
You are everything and nothing.
And I will explain this right now.
As far as your actual experience is concerned
The universe began at the exact same time that you became conscious.
So the big bang is just a story .
God creating the universe is just a story .
These are just stories as far as your actual experience knows.
So as far as your actual experience knows..your life came out of nowhere. Your life came out of nothing. So you are nothingness dreaming up an imaginary universe that's made out of nothingness because its imaginary. So you are nothingness dreaming up an imaginary life .and that imaginary life is made out of nothingness. You are nothingness dreaming up an imaginary universe and the universe is made out of nothingness because its imaginary.
So if you want the ultimate truth ..you gonna have to be able to differentiate between your fantasies from reality .you gonna have to differentiate Imagination from reality. Now , reality is imaginary but you need to realize the levels of Imagination that are going on here .
So at one level of Imagination..right now you are thinking that there are things outside of these walls of the room that you are in. At another level of Imagination you are thinking that other people are thinking about you. You are not realizing that all of this is imaginary. You are not realizing that when you think of what is outside of these walls of your room..you are not realizing that that's imaginary  .you are imagining that right now .
Your past ..your entire past ..that past things that you've experienced..that's all imaginary..the past doesn't exist .it's imaginary. Only NOW exists .so this is how you are dreaming this reality. Only now exists .also the future. If you are thinking about the future, what are you doing? You are just imagining. If you think of the past ..what are you doing?You are just imagining. You are Imagining the past .it's not real .it doesn't exist .you're living in eternity. Only now exists

Tap into infinite consciousness by realizing that the past does not exist. The past and the future are Imaginary. So what's happening right now is the only thing that exists. And this is going to be a memory as well .so this present moment is also imaginary.

And all that made me happier than ever .I finally awoken .thank you Leo (myself ) for helping me awaken to the highest truth in existence. 

Namaste ? 

Your heart is beating,  God can take that away from you. I've had an experience or visions of the judgement day, as i felt like I am immortal. 

I felt the fear, as my heart tensed and I was shown that I am not. 

God gives and God takes. God has you. But thank God it is loving, or at least has aspects that love. 

With all the rationalisations and realisations that you are awareness and that you are infinite consciousness or whatever ( same thing),  you still do not want your heart to stop. 

Touch your chest,  Jesus is there with you, giving you warmth

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟