SQAAD

Leo has Lost it

38 posts in this topic

Leo claims he is awake and everybody else is not. Also he believes that actualized.org was his journey towards becoming the most conscious person on the universe. He thinks he is more conscious than anybody else from what I understand. O.o

I've became really concerned after his last blog video. Also I am thinking that maybe I am doing more harm to myself by following Leo all these years. The problem is that I have developed an attachment to Leo's videos all these years. He is the person who I have spent the most time watching online. His videos are super long so that makes sense. Its hard to let that attachment go. 

I know other users share the same opinions. Maybe psychedelics are causing some sort of brain damage to Leo's mind. I've noticed some differences in his behaviour. There are many psychedelics that have not been properly researched. 5meo dipt causes brain damage for example. 

Lastly his solipsism is non sense unless he can claim that he does not exist and has no personal subjective experience. Because I clearly exist right now having an experience and nobody can deny that. 

Edited by SQAAD

Every single time the insights are 100% infallible, no argument to it, final....until they get superseded and contradicted down the track. 

Just take the portion of his teachings that you find most useful and resonate with. Ignore the rest.

@SQAAD  I think Leo's style of teaching is very unique and direct and I really appreciate that. It's perfect just the way it is. 

But again the difference between you and Leo is completely arbitrary. "Leo" is a construct of consciousness just like you are. The thing that's staring at this very message right now is "it" whether it's you or Leo reading it. 

Leo and you as a construct doesn't really exist. The thing in you that say "I do exist" that's the ego. Your true nature is way beyond that. 

@Snader

4 minutes ago, Snader said:

Just take the portion of his teachings that you find most useful and resonate with. Ignore the rest.

Easier said than done.

It's not easy to ignore stuff he says when you take his content seriously. It will affect you. 

@Explorer_42

3 minutes ago, Explorer_42 said:

@SQAAD  I think Leo's style of teaching is very unique and direct and I really appreciate that. It's perfect just the way it is. 

But again the difference between you and Leo is completely arbitrary. "Leo" is a construct of consciousness just like you are. The thing that's staring at this very message right now is "it" whether it's you or Leo reading it. 

Leo and you as a construct doesn't really exist. The thing in you that say "I do exist" that's the ego. Your true nature is way beyond that. 

I don't know who exists per say. I know that there is an experience happening for me at this very moment. And so is for you. 

Are you having an experience right now? Yes or no? 

I could go on denying your answer but I am not gonna do that. 

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD

Of course it's brain damage of teacher when student does not understand the teach :D

9 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Are you having an experience right now? Yes or no? 

Answering to this question won't change anything, because it could be your imagination that answers yes. You seem to be pretty anxious about solipsism, aren't you?

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 minute ago, SQAAD said:

Easier said than done.

It's not easy to ignore stuff he says when you take his content seriously. It will affect you. 

I agree, but that's something to really work on, because no teacher will sound 100% sane and reasonable to you after certain point. There will always be disagreements and big differences in perspective.

If you want to benefit from the teacher, you need to develop filters and flexibility of mind.

Maybe consider giving him the benefit of doubt. Keep possibilities open. Maybe he's fucked up, or maybe there is something in his speech that you don't quite get yet, or maybe whatever. There is no need to be certain about everything right off the bat. You can put stuff on hold, and keep living your life.

I've never taken his material or advice seriously, it's just that i find it entertaining to watch someone try to figure this out and see the reactions of people and all the madness that comes from it. xD

I do see that this experience that is happening here is the only experience there is for me. In that sense, i'm #foreveralone in this.

I can only see other people and animals from the outside. But at the same time i believe other people and animals are experiencing. Even an ant or a flea might be experiencing, why not?

@Kksd74628

26 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@SQAAD

Of course it's brain damage of teacher when student does not understand the teach :D

Answering to this question won't change anything, because it could be your imagination that answers yes. You seem to be pretty anxious about solipsism, aren't you?

OK so what you are suggesting is that you are not having an experience right now and I am just talkng to a fantasy. 

Makes perfect sense. -_-

You clearly do not exist and you are not having an experience right now. I think you exist but you clearly don't. These answers are just responses from my fantasy and not from you. 

If I video Call you, and see your room, you clearly don't exist. It's all my imagination. lol

Edited by SQAAD

Suffering and negative influence as caused by brain damage, bad genes, toxins, what is this belief? Did this belief really come from anywhere at all?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

22 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Kksd74628

OK so what you are suggesting is that you are not having an experience right now and I am just talkng to a fantasy. 

Makes perfect sense. -_-

You clearly do not exist and you are not having an experience right now. I think you exist but you clearly don't. These answers are just responses from my fantasy and not from you. 

If I video Call you, and see your room, you clearly don't exist. It's all my imagination. lol

Dude, just stop. You are not mature enough for the highest things being taught here. Go work on the basics for 5 years.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Kksd74628

Makes perfect sense. -_-

You can start exploring with this verse 

nāntaḥ-prajñam, na bahiṣ prajñam, nobhayataḥ-prajñam
na prajnañā-ghanam, na prajñam, nāprajñam;
adṛṣtam, avyavahārayam, agrāhyam, alakṣaṇam,
acintyam, avyapadeśyam, ekātma-pratyaya-sāram, 
prapañcopaśamam, śāntam, śivam, advaitam,
caturtham manyante, sa ātmā, sa vijñeyaḥ.

neither inward-turned nor outward-turned consciousness, nor the two together; not an indifferentiated mass of consciousness; neither knowing, nor unknowing; invisible, ineffable, intangible, devoid of characteristics, inconceivable, indefinable, its sole essence being the consciousness of its own Self; the coming to rest of all relative existence; utterly quiet; peaceful; blissful: 

And the attached diagram. 

This should keep you busy for a while. 

flower-circle-diagram2-big.jpg

Edited by satyajit

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

Leo claims he is awake and everybody else is not. Also he believes that actualized.org was his journey towards becoming the most conscious person on the universe. He thinks he is more conscious than anybody else from what I understand. O.o

I've became really concerned after his last blog video. Also I am thinking that maybe I am doing more harm to myself by following Leo all these years. The problem is that I have developed an attachment to Leo's videos all these years. He is the person who I have spent the most time watching online. His videos are super long so that makes sense. Its hard to let that attachment go. 

I know other users share the same opinions. Maybe psychedelics are causing some sort of brain damage to Leo's mind. I've noticed some differences in his behaviour. There are many psychedelics that have not been properly researched. 5meo dipt causes brain damage for example. 

Lastly his solipsism is non sense unless he can claim that he does not exist and has no personal subjective experience. Because I clearly exist right now having an experience and nobody can deny that. 

He is because he is You and You are him. This makes perfect sense if you've had a a peak into true solipsism. If you cannot open yourself up to the idea that he does not exist but anywhere in your mind it's gonna be very difficult to understand. 

Look at your experience right now without judgement. Whatever you see hear or feel it will always be from your subjective perspective. THIS is the objective experience, and this can be the only thing that exists. Leo didn't exist until you started to think about him right? When you started seeing his videos, and when you "discovered" him on YouTube. You imagined all of this. It's fucked up really and ofc. most people are not ready to accept this, it goes against everything that the dream has taught us. One of the purposes of this dream is to keep us believing in the social matrix. But the Truth is just so f*cking simple really, so obvious but still so extremely radical.

Edited by QandC

The problem is rather that you believe thoughts. Stop believing all non-sense, stop believing your thoughts and Leo's too. There is only you. But you think there are others thinking stuff for you and can put happiness/knowledge/understanding into you from the outside. Once you glimpse that the thoughts you believe including believing there is a Leo claiming thoughts - are not "true" nor can give YOU anything at all/or more than what already is...you can start create what you love.

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Leo claims he is awake and everybody else is not

@SQAAD notice that in "your experience", you are the most awake aswell. If you say no, then you are deluding yourself. Leo is not awake, God is.
What he means is that after reaching a certain level of realization, validating others people awakening is absurd, since they are imaginary.
Awakening is unique and doesn't happen TO people.

I agree that he's phrasing is not the best, as it will get people triggered, hence your topic.
But i get the feeling that he did it intentionally to see who's on board, is it @Leo Gura ?

@QandC well said.

@SQAAD the thing is ..weve gotten so deep here thst if you were to truly realize what is being said here at the level of Being..you would die and awaken as God.  Then the dream would be over.  God isnt going to reveal itself to you until you are mature enough.  Once you are mature enough, after the initial shock of the Truth, you will go bacl to the dream but with things rarically recontexualized.   Right now what you are dlomg is sitting here saying...no..there is NO way that i could be God?!!!! No fucking way!!! So guess what..you won't be!!  Once you become God the game is up.. So just enjoy the dream right now!   Your no where near awakening and that's not a knock.

What I see with Leo is perhaps he had the type of deep awakening I had in 2018 and it shook him more than previous ones.  He'll be OK and come out of it.  There is no right or wrong way to be but the dream Is here for God to share its love not become a recluse.  Embrace and enjoy others and your creation.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.