Olly

What is your Myers Briggs personality type?

88 posts in this topic

INFJ-T advocate. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Zeroguy Nice, Entj is a good one to have if you wanna get shit done.  Nah, I've always been an infp.

@Preety_India Ive said this a billion times now lol, your an INFP. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

From INTJ - INFP - INFJ - INTP - to ENTP. 

Yup thanks MBTI. 

INFP 4w5.  Seems to be almost all N's and mostly I's

On 2/26/2022 at 2:28 PM, SavourTime said:

ENFJ here, and I know there have been other ENFJs lurking around here, which I wasn't expecting!

Last time I took the test, which was a while ago, I got:

Personality type: Protagonist (ENFJ-A)
Traits: Extraverted – 57%, Intuitive – 72%, Feeling – 52%, Judging – 65%, Assertive – 81%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: People Mastery

I wonder if ENFJs are rare? Or are they rarer only on this forum? I haven't studied the study that deeply. 

Note: with quick research, ENFJ seems to be the second rarest type.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

4 minutes ago, Migue Lonas said:

Last time I took the test, which was a while ago, I got:

Personality type: Protagonist (ENFJ-A)
Traits: Extraverted – 57%, Intuitive – 72%, Feeling – 52%, Judging – 65%, Assertive – 81%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: People Mastery

I wonder if ENFJs are rare? Or are they rarer only on this forum? I haven't studied the study that deeply. 

Note: with quick research, ENFJ seems to be the second rarest type.

Yeah in the personality type circles taking tests is very taboo, especially 16Personalities which mostly relies on using the Big 5 (which is probably what you used). My hobby (and potentially future career) involves studying the cognitive functions (and Leo's techniques on how to find out what's true have really helped).

According to a recent study (icr how recent) ENFJs and ENTJs are the bottom 2 rarest type. Makes sense because they are both Ni users AND they are extroverts (cognitively speaking, but socially it's usually the same). It's not really a type to have a reason to be on this forum no, imo. I only discovered Actualized through an MBTI Youtuber who talked about Spiral Dynamics!

@SavourTime My life is over rune with ENFJs, there everywhere, family, siblings, friends, girlfriends. Its the most abundant type in my life. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 minutes ago, integral said:

@SavourTime My life is over rune with ENFJs, there everywhere, family, siblings, friends, girlfriends. Its the most abundant type in my life. 

Is this a good or bad thing for you? And would you say they are mostly healthy or unhealthy in your life?

@integral is an INTJ. ENFJ would be his supervisor, which can be problematic.

https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/intertype_relationships/Supervision

@SavourTime

are you sure your friends/girlfriends are ENFJ? That's not the most compatible match if what you are is an INTJ.

As an INTJ myself, I know firsthand that ENFJs don't work with me. Too much friction.

Edited by Yali

4 minutes ago, Yali said:

@integral is an INTJ. ENFJ would be his supervisor, which can be problematic.

https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/intertype_relationships/Supervision

@SavourTime

are you sure your friends/girlfriends are ENFJ? That's not the most compatible match if what you are is an INTJ

That's really interesting, I've not heard of Supervisor relationships before, but I've heard of golden pairs and a couple of others. Yeah I don't see that hanging around with a lot of your blindspot function is the best experience haha, although I've heard of ENFJ dating an INTJ and ISTJ before. There is of course many factors that dictate how well or not a relationship can work out.

3 hours ago, SavourTime said:

Is this a good or bad thing for you? And would you say they are mostly healthy or unhealthy in your life?

lol was pointing to "Study shows they are one of the rarest type". They are the most abundant in my circle. Also seeing as they have a very high chance of reproduction I'm not seeing why they would be rare.

1 hour ago, Yali said:

are you sure your friends/girlfriends are ENFJ? That's not the most compatible match if what you are is an INTJ.

I dated one for 5 years, we where not compatible from day one, it endured because I restricted talking points and adapted to her needs, its sound like it would be a unpleasant struggle to do this but I've learned to do this to survive my house hold since I was a very young child so its automatic. Father and brother are ENFJ and not healthy ones so I've had good practice. lol

Even natural incompatibilities can be enjoyable, by going with the flow and accepting people where they are at in life, the focus is making something from it, instead of fighting it

Edited by integral