thenondualtankie

Sleep schedule during nightgame

19 posts in this topic

How am I supposed to keep a decent sleep schedule if I'm going out at night several times a week? I'm by far my most productive when I wake up early, lately I've been doing 8AM. But the other day I went to the club for the first time, managed to get home at like 4AM. Because of insomnia issues I've been having lately, it genuinely fucked up my productivity and sleep for the next 3 days.

Any ways to manage sleep schedule when regularly doing nightlife? Or do I just deal with it?

Biphasic sleep.

Just get your 6 - 9 hours in.

I personally thrive when I sleep only for like 3 hours a night and then have my second sleep from 16 to 20.

Yeah, one night upside down can ruin an entire week. Maybe take an Ambien.

There's, of course, Teal Swan's model of Reset. Basically, you stay awake for 36 hours and then you sleep 8 hours and your bio-clock returns to normal. Reset.

Check with a doctor about Melatonin in your brain, maybe you lack some or overusing it.

Be well,

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

5 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Because of insomnia issues I've been having lately, it genuinely fucked up my productivity and sleep for the next 3 days.

I’ve always taken the “embrace the suck” approach. Basically I know if I’m out till 4AM, I’m probably not getting going until noon. Maybe 10am earliest.

It isn’t ideal but I don’t really have a better solution. So I just take the L because usually going out is a higher priority for me than a perfect sleep schedule.

However, if it’s messing you up that badly, you may want to consider ending your nights earlier. You can still do a decent amount of game from 10-2am in most cities, which isn’t too late.

The downside is that if you’re in a city where things close at 5am, then your odds off pulling that night are going to go way down. Pulls usually happen very late in the night, when everyone is ready to go home. So you’d have to stick with getting numbers, which can be notoriously flakey and unreliable at night.

Another option is to forget night game altogether and go all in on day game. But of course that also has tradeoffs.

No perfect solutions here.

Its a tough one. It really fucked with me a few years earlier, and that was in spite of being on summer break, so I had a flexible schedule.

Black out your room completely to deal with the light. Tape black bin bags to your window if need be.

Unless you can move your daily schedule around, I think it will be kind of tough for you sleepwise any way you put it, imo.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Basically you gotta change your sleep schedule to adjust to your game. So you become a nightowl.

I might go to bed a 6am and wake up at 2pm.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Medhansh said:

For me, my sleep schedule is much more important than sex

Elite opinion

It's Love.

I'm sorry but you can't have your cake and eat it too!

If you want a healthy productive day, at the very least, you gotta be able to hit the sack at 1:00 am. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Pussy ain't free. Surprise, surprise!

23 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura leaving a club at like 12pm - 1 am

That's bad.

Stay till club closes.

12 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura i have never been to a club so I might not completely understand how it works, but what am I going to do there for so long (like 8 hours)? Approaching different girls non-stop? Will it be like 100 approaches per night? ?

Dancing, talking, drinking, queuing at the bar for drinks

I end up spending most of my time dancing in a club, I’d say

Last night I met a couple gay guys on the dance floor who were playing a game where they target someone and keep tapping their shoulder over and over trying not to let them catch you. I ended up being their target, then I caught them, and then they then got me to join in with the game. It was the most fucking fun I’ve had a club in ages, it was hilarious :D We’d wait til a girl was behind a guy and then tap the guys shoulder and almost every time they assume it was the girl and chaos ensues, or vice versa

Point is when you have hundreds of people (many of them drunk) looking for a good night in chaotic, high energy environments like a club dumb, fun stuff like this just happens. As long as you don’t just sit at the side in your phone stuff is always gonna be happening, you’re never not going to have anything to do. The time passes super quick

1 hour ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura i have never been to a club so I might not completely understand how it works, but what am I going to do there for so long (like 8 hours)? Approaching different girls non-stop? Will it be like 100 approaches per night? ?

Not 8hrs.

More like 3 hrs.

I'd show up at 11pm-2am in most US cities. In Vegas it would be from 12 or 1am to 4am.

What you do is hang out with your friends (hopefully you find some wings) and approach girls. Not 100 approaches but more like 10-20. Your goal is to hook a set and spend a lot of time in set with the girl. So ideally you spend most of your time engaged in conversation with a girl and having fun with her, then bouncing her out of the club. The point is not to be in the club till closing time, the point is to find a girl to bounce out with as soon as you can. If you can find one by 12am, then you leave at 12am. Otherwise you stay till it closes.

Also, the point is not to approach many girls, the point is to hook one girl. You approach until something hooks well. Then you work that set all night long. In the end you're just looking for one girl who likes you and is down for fun.

Alternatively you can collect a bunch of phone numbers. Then your sets will be pretty short and you will do more approaching.

38 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura I see, ok.

Because of that I don't really want to find any wings. Since I guess it will make the whole process much easier emotionally, I mean both going out and approaching girls, right?

The process is going to be so emotionally challenging for you even with great friends and wings. Without friends and wings you will quit very quickly.

The first time I went out to a club, I cried myself back home.

Also, I don't think I will have anything in common with those people as I doubt I will meet someone who is going to be clubbing for personal development reasons, like me. Therefore, I don't really feel like being friends with them.

The point is to develop yourself into the kind of guy who can quickly befriend anyone and enjoy the process.

On the other hand, me not wanting to befriend anyone there might be another part of this shadow.

Exactly.

You are trying to become a social person. This means you must learn to relate to normies.

I must to admit, I do have some negative feelings and disdain (for the lack of a better word) towards people who party and go to night clubs regularly. So maybe, me making friends there would actually grow my social skills a lot.

Yes it will.

Your disdain is part of the problem that needs correcting.

Does my logic make any sense? Considering what I've just said, which option do you think will grow me the most?

It will be so difficult for you that you'll need an emotional support system of peers.

I could not have done it without peers. I would go so far as to say it's impossible. And even if it were possible, it would not be desirable. Making cool guy friends is a huge part of this journey. I've met so many interesting guys who have opened my mind to what's possible.

Last year for my first time i went out at night with some 'wings' to open sets or approaching single Girls >>>> one of the hardest emotionally things I've done as a Guy ever, yeah Leo is so right. Its good we stop making It pick Up as something easy as some marketers and PUAS like to do. Its though as fuck. At Least at the beggining. 

Nightgame Will make you super strong and super social skills if you master It well. Imo It has an even steeper curve of learning than daygame 

How many years have you spent doing pickup? Has it been a big part of your life (like 5 years+)? @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

he process is going to be so emotionally challenging for you even with great friends and wings

For me it is much harder to find wings than to find girls that would be interested to date me.

I tried that telegram group you sent but most of the people there want to do daygame and the group for my city (big capital city of europe) is kind of dead.

Also most are quite older than me (im 23 they are like 28 or so).

Is there any other source or website or forumn or group to find wings? 

Also is it worth daygaming with a wing or is it a solo activity?

Edited by Karmadhi