WokeBloke

Solipsism explained by Woke Bloke

29 posts in this topic

@WokeBloke Thank you for sharing your perspective. Direct experience is the only way to answer this question. In my own exploration of very high states of consciousness, you run into paradoxes, that our finite human mind can't grasp. God is beyond all the limited concepts we label and categorize it into. 

??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

??✨??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Didn't know you had a YouTube channel, awesome!! Why not link it in your signature?

Brilliant. For some reason I had imagined you were in your sixties ???. Cool video and thanks for sharing 

Edited by Jonty

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

Didn't know you had a YouTube channel, awesome!! Why not link it in your signature?

Thanks bro tbh I didn't want to associate this account with my channel because I'm not proud of this account lmao

Does this means that I just imagined your body while watching this video after previously only saw you as a text on my screen?

Solipsism analysis by -joNi-.png

This Sphere is all there is and that one is "alone" and these smaller things inside of it are egos and there actually is not these separation lines, because ego or I does not exist. If for example A awakens by seeing that this separation was a thought that leads to death of this A and there wouldn't be A left. "I" is word for A, B, C, D, E, F and G and this sphere doesn't call itself as I, because "I" is one "part" of it. Therefore solipsism is right in a sense that there is only one thing, but the fact is that it is not "you".

What is wrong is to think that A, B, C, D, E, F or G is the whole thing and only one that exists.

Peace : )

Who told you that "others" are real?

41 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

Solipsism analysis by -joNi-.png

This Sphere is all there is and that one is "alone" and these smaller things inside of it are egos and there actually is not these separation lines, because ego or I does not exist. If for example A awakens by seeing that this separation was a thought that leads to death of this A and there wouldn't be A left. "I" is word for A, B, C, D, E, F and G and this sphere doesn't call itself as I, because "I" is one "part" of it. Therefore solipsism is right in a sense that there is only one thing, but the fact is that it is not "you".

What is wrong is to think that A, B, C, D, E, F or G is the whole thing and only one that exists.

Peace : )

Lovely but also the word "I" can be used differently then you describe. The "single sphere" as you call it can use the word I as a way to refer to itself in speech, writing, and thought. The sphere is not the word, thought, or sound "I" but rather I is simply a word that it/I uses. The word "I" does not have to refer to an individual existence with others. It can be redefined. Of course only this single being used the word I. I can define the word to simply refer to my alone existence.

Hence it is accurate (speaking as the sole being) to say I am alone. All bodies are a part of me but not all of me. At least that's my view.

@WokeBloke

You got it! Bravo ?

One awareness experiencing through multiple beings!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@WokeBloke

If we start to redefine words then "my girlfriend" from this moment is equal to your mother :D 

Of course we can twist, screw and wring all definitions until we are happy with the definition, but remember that changing definitions does only make people even more confuced in spirituality. And as I said earlier "I" is very much assosiated to sense of self and without that how would "you" even know that you are something else and also does that sense of self guarantee that "you" are it. 

This is also very essential, because when there is no others, but not "I" then there is no one alone per se. 

Who told you that "others" are real?

Sorry, did not watch the video, but will later. I wanted to share my thoughts about solipsism and hear what you guys think.

So basically I see a problem in solipsism, which is that -ism part. When people hear / think solipsism: "only my bubble of awareness is actual", that is a step away from direct awareness, silence, and formlessness. I'd say solipsism is form. What freaking "my" "bubble"? At this point might as well go for materialism. Who gives a shit when we are this far from direct experience and meditation already?

And even though solipsism & formless were the same, why not use the term "formless"? It makes it far more less likely to fall into the trap of ideology, belief, thought-attachment and thus suffering.

"Formless / Boundless / One" is IMO far more descriptive and useful pointing for direct awareness than "solipsism". I get a sense that some people just wanna get edgy, wanna measure their dick as in who is "brave" or "spiritually mature" enough to "handle" or "face" this alleged bitter pill of solipsism.

"Solipsism" only feeds thought-attachment, belief, and ego.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

15 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

There is a quote that comes from the Sufi master, Ibn Arabi, that sums it all up. In it, he speaks of the Absolute creating Creation "in order to become objects of my knowledge within them".

Just read it carefully. It is one of the most explanatory, succint ways to express the relationship between absolute Oneness and relative multiplicity, solving the solipsistic paradox at the same time.

There is One Awareness, which is the same for every creature, and "creature" is nothing but the Absolute knowing Its Creation from a particular body-mind´s perspective. Or rock´s perspective. Or planet´s perspective. Or divine being of light´s perspective. Or devil´s perspective...

And of course, the higher the perspective, the nearer to the Ultimate Perspective, which would be that of the Godhead before Creation. Thus the pyramid Leo Gura spoke about that culminates in Total Oneness, which some might wrongfully perceive as terrifying because to them it resembles the aloneness of a desperate human being.

It also confirms the mystical insights some of us have had, through whatever means, where it is understood that one´s real nature is indeed the Godhead. And there is no blasphemy there, nor you have to be able to perform physical miracles to be it. Your Awareness is the Godhead. Your core is the Godhead. That which perceives and manifests your particular bubble is the Godhead...but while you are incarnated in a particular body-mind, you will have the limited physical abilities that fit that incarnation. That´s why creation was thought into existence in the first place, for the sake of the One having multiple telescopes, microscopes, without stopping being the One.

Edited by Purple Man

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

19 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Does this means that I just imagined your body while watching this video after previously only saw you as a text on my screen?

you did not imagine his body, you are imagining his body right now, your body, my body, everybody!