Spiral Wizard

Kundalini Energy mixed with Psychedelics Dangerous?

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys, my kundalini energy got ‘unlocked’ through transmissions and I’d love to try psychedelics but a friend strongly advised against doing psychedelics when working with active kundalini energy. Allegedly it can cause some problems or be overwhelming. 

I don’t buy that. Seems nonsensical but maybe there is something to it. What do you think? Any experiences? 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

it's true/ you may get a lasting connection to something you don't desire or with something you do.

Edited by Baum

I'll take a wild guess and say that your Kundalini energy is definitely not "unlocked" if you have to ask this question. I feel like that word has been thrown around in this and similar forums in a very light manner to refer to some sort of uplifted mood and stance on life. If your Kundalini had arisen you'd be able to get psychedelic breakthrough experiences without the use of psychs, remote view anything with full clarity, and have conscious control over matter (think manifesting physical incidents and healing others).  

2 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Allegedly it can cause some problems or be overwhelming. 

I could see that, best advice would be to tread lightly and slowly, and take breaks from it all to focus on being grounded. Kundalini alone can fuck you up.

The psychedelic being used matters too in this regard. For example if you're using mescaline or mushrooms you should still be fairly grounded after the experience, however if were to combine kundalini with say LSD you could REALLY feel "up in the air" so to speak for probably days afterwards. 

It probably depends on how much / how you use them. I've been purifying my energy channels using LSD every 2 weeks for over a year and still feel like there are too many blocks to process before getting a kundalini awakening - and I don't think I'll be getting  one until I chose it to happen so never need to worry about that.

I'd actually prefer to get my kundalini awakening on LSD because I become super aware and constructive on the pscyhadelic (feels as if I rebuilt my nervous system from scratch over the trips)

But can only say this about LSD. Things get too chaotic on mushrooms so i quit that. Interesting though how @Ry4n gets the opposite experience so I think it varies greatly from person to person and you wouldn't really know for yourself until you try. 

Be careful.

You can always test small doses.

This work is all about testing things, not about blindly trusting humans.

You can run small tests in a safe manner.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Raptorsin7 Is that you? :D 

10 hours ago, Baum said:

it's true/ you may get a lasting connection to something you don't desire or with something you do.

@Baum Could you please elaborate on that?

10 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I'll take a wild guess and say that your Kundalini energy is definitely not "unlocked" if you have to ask this question. I feel like that word has been thrown around in this and similar forums in a very light manner to refer to some sort of uplifted mood and stance on life. If your Kundalini had arisen you'd be able to get psychedelic breakthrough experiences without the use of psychs, remote view anything with full clarity, and have conscious control over matter (think manifesting physical incidents and healing others).  

Yes, my kundalini isn’t awake to the degree you are describing it (complete awake in the third eye & crown chakra). There are three knots in the spine and the first one has been untied (kundalini can flow up to the heart knot). Will do a detailed post soon but I basically have the typical kundalini arousal symptoms (orgasmic sensations & heat in the spine, uncontrollable laughter, love, bliss, etc.)

10 hours ago, Ry4n said:

I could see that, best advice would be to tread lightly and slowly, and take breaks from it all to focus on being grounded

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful.

You can always test small doses.

This work is all about testing things, not about blindly trusting humans.

You can run small tests in a safe manner.

Makes sense, thanks! 

if you are one who encounters entities, they may connect to that for a lasting time. that's what i mean!

Edited by Baum

Kundalini awakening means awakening of your body/mind complex, through various yogic techniques. Believe it or not, there are parts of your brain that are sleeping or not working at full capacity, when those parts of the brain are activated the neurochemistry of your whole body is going to change and so even your everyday experience might change accordingly.

People are unnecessarily scared of the awakening of kundalini, it has become almost like an urban myth in spiritual circles. In my experience there is no difference between the awakening of kundalini and awakening, they are one and the same thing.

In fact, the following weeks of a session of 5-meo-malt I am usually in an awakened state, I have visions, if I meditate I get easily back to a non-dual state and I experience other weird phenomena. Basically I get to the same place via the practice of kriya yoga, obviously not as deep as a peak of a psychedelic trip but still.

My suggestion is to not divide the use of psychedelics and kundalini yoga they reach the same end goal by different routes, changing the chemistry of the brain directly versus changing the chemistry of the brain through physical practice and inner energy modulation. 

Clearly if you don't want to experience weird phenomena stay away from inner work altogether.  

Lastly, I suggest this book to everyone that wants to really learn about kundalini: kundalini tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati.

I'll drop the go to guide in as well:

http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/

I was going to say Kundalini is a Psychedelic experience already but its been phrased better above. From what I remember a highly energetic and fiery one.

Edited by BlueOak

@Spiral Wizard

With the kundalini unlocked… what is the intention to take psychedelics?  What is wanted? 

What’s different, as far as kundalini locked vs unlocked?

Is that difference experiential? 

How do psyche’s relate? 

What is the ‘danger’ / potential ‘danger’? 

Is there any experiential difference between a thought about a future, and a future? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 14.2.2022 at 2:26 AM, Spiral Wizard said:

Hey guys, my kundalini energy got ‘unlocked’ through transmissions

what kind of transmissions?

On 2/15/2022 at 4:06 PM, PurpleTree said:

what kind of transmissions?

@PurpleTree Jan Esmann, check this out for more info: 

On 2/15/2022 at 3:16 PM, Nahm said:

what is the intention to take psychedelics?  What is wanted? 

@Nahm There's a calling and curiosity. I'm also fascinated with mind-blowing experiences. 

What’s different, as far as kundalini locked vs unlocked?

Is that difference experiential? 

Classic symptoms like kriyas (muscle jerks), love, bliss, heat, heart raising, ecstatic laughter, joy, pressure in the third eye, etc.

How do psyche’s relate? 

What?

What is the ‘danger’ / potential ‘danger’? 

I actually don't remember exactly but I think my friend mentioned bad trips, overwhelm. too fast rising of the kundalini, etc. 

Is there any experiential difference between a thought about a future, and a future? 

No difference. 

Mixing Kundalini with drugs is a bad idea.

It should be obvious, but it seems some people are still pushing this idea that they can "unlock" or "enhance" your Kundalini potential. Perhaps, but at great risk to your life and sanity. Even without drugs, some Kundalini techniques, if improperly applied, can put you into hospital, a mental asylum or the grave.

You'll find some fair warning and much needed info here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kundalini/wiki/index

@Spiral Wizard I wouldn't treat Kundalini with a lack of respect. It will fuck you up physically and mentally if you don't respect it and be honest with your Self and your capacities. If you do Kundalini properly you can literally enter with infinity and access psychedelic realms. I wouldn't even bother with adding the psychedelics. With enough kriya practice you'll be tripping all the time anyway, and it will be much more blissfully sustainable in the long term. 

Edited by Spence94