playdoh

If I’m imagining all of this, are other people also having an experience?

80 posts in this topic

There exists only one conscious being. And that is YOU.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There exists only one conscious being. And that is YOU.

And me also. Hehehe

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

picard_facepalm.jpg

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not teaching. You are teaching yourself. Why? To some day awaken.

I am just a device you invented to play this game with yourself, othwrwise you would feel lonely. So here I am, your imaginary friend, helping you along until you are strong enough to realize you invented me because you couldn't stomach being alone.

Some people never awaken, what about that?

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Some people never awaken, what about that?

The only one who can awaken is you.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

What about me?

when I did 5 meo, I realized that infinity was focused on forming my bubble of experience, and that the entire universe was limited to that bubble, those memories, that concrete illusion, this exact moment, and that behind this kind of hologram without substance there was nothing. all absolutely clear. Was not feeling of lonely because the unfathomable infinity was not lonely at all. but after some minutes I was trying to find the logic in this and what happened to me right now happened to me: it seems impossible to me, the others exist and have their own bubble. It's a dream, whatever, but it's another dream. we are the same but with another form. I can't find another explanation that you see yourself as integer infinity because any section of infinity is integer infinity 

anyway...what is the difference between alone or not alone? there is only the absolute, the rest is the appearance of limitation in infinity... alone, accompanied, it is the same

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

No, I'M Spartacus.

Yea, that make sense now, thank you

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I know I'm the Self, but so are those other people who never awaken, suffer all of their lives and die a miserable death, without awakening.

'All you people' not understanding that there is only one consciousness are confused people I am imagining (or actually forum text/ pixels on a PC screen, which I created a backstory that 'other' humans wrote somewhere else on this planet, a planet Earth that doesn't even exist)

I am imagining Leo as something/ someone else to me, but really he is a part of myself relaying theory about the Universe/ God/ the one Consciousness back to myself, through YouTube and forum posts.

Fuck, this talking to myself stuff is starting to feel more and more real. It's starting to feel a lot more obvious in day to day life that there is absolutely nothing outside my direct experience.

Cool story bro, I shall consider this post like a little note to myself, I can check back on in a few years time to compare how much more conscious I could be.

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@Leo Gura

The logical thing seems to be that you Cannot know if other people are having their own personal experiences or not. 

Personally i don't know if you are having your own experience right now. But I believe you do. We all share the same Consciousness while having multitude of experiences simultaneously.

Are you saying God is having one experience per time?? And not all at once? 

Existence is exactly similar to your nightly dreams. In your dreams, it feels like other people have their own localized consciousness and have their own experiences. But when you awaken from your dreams, you surely know that in your dreams, people don't have their own experiences, and that there is only ONE experiencer or perceiver, which is you. Everything is just an illusion masquerading as real.

I speak from direct experience, whether that was awakening or just a mind-boggling hallucination. I think about that childhood experience everyday, trying to self-validate it or experience it again as an adult. 

3 hours ago, Ramu said:

@playdoh there are no "others".  They are aspects of you.

What is that supposed to mean, can you please elaborate? This is the post that so far most resonated so please help. 

I meet people all the time who I know are nothing like me, or I see aspects in them that are not in me anymore because I’ve worked on it, “healed” it. 

For example. Let’s say you are someone who has a big heart and shows a lot of love and affection, that person meets someone the polar opposite who doesn’t feel the need to show or give love and is perfectly fine with it. How is the “cold” person an aspect of the one with a “big heart”? The person with a big heart thinks the cold person is nothing like them and vice versa. 

4 hours ago, playdoh said:

I just can’t wrap my head around it.

That’s correct. That is not a short coming, it’s honesty. But appearance literally, verbally, dishonestly, tells you that you can. And so you continue to ‘look in thoughts’. Duped. Bamboozled. 

I had a deep experience of oneness a few months ago where I saw everyone and everything is me. 

That’s how easily oneness slips through the fingers. Thought arises, “I had…”, and now, from only believing that thought, an interpretation of a separate self with a past which is an object in time arises. 

So are other people also having an experience of life the way I am, like do they think critically and have deep experiences? Because if not it’s pretty depersonal. 

And then these thoughts. 

Is it like the esoteric explanation that one consciousness/god broke up to experience each other/itself? Because if that’s the case then it’s like if this were real.. no difference really.

and these. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@playdoh because as God you are all things including the stuff that's disagreeable, I.e. cold hearted people, etc.

You as God created this forum to help yourself awaken. You wrote every post here but you're not aware of that to keep the illusion going. Without that you would know that you are forever alone.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

You as God created this forum to help yourself awaken. You wrote every post here but you're not aware of that to keep the illusion going. Without that you would know that you are forever alone.

Well I for sure didn't if that was the case I will be admin .9_9

19 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well I for sure didn't if that was the case I will be admin .9_9

In your dreams! ;)