Cathal

An insight that reduced your suffering?

32 posts in this topic

What was the most impactful insight that has been the most helpful in the sense you used that insight to transform yourself?

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

@catcat69123 hmm... that I don't need to wait around for the world to be more loving or keep complaining about how unloving it can be, that I can just start being more loving so as to create more of the reality I want to see. ^_^

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

“The obstacle in the path becomes the path. Never forget, within every obstacle is an opportunity to improve our condition.” ― Ryan Holiday

@catcat69123 That everything I do/ think is worthy of love.

It was of a 'knowing' than a 'Knowing'. As in I intellectually believe that. Working on that becoming my state of mind now.

What's yours OP?

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

that things are as they are, and it is me, a mental construction, who superimposes on everything a should be, that imprints anxiety on the whole experience. reality is perfect because there is nothing that is not perfection. software "should be" is perfect too, but "I" can turn it off at will and turn off suffering

@Ulax seeing your innocence clearly through a realization you can see it in everyone else and there's a great sadness but also great love and that has been the most transformative thing so far

@Breakingthewall

because there is nothing that is not perfection.

yes, this :D i also remember realizing this it was quite funny. everything is exactly 'just as it is' and that's all, all just is and ends there. it's beautiful

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

You are creating your own suffering.

Give God's love and you will get back love.

I am the devil, the cause and reason behind my suffering. (there is none)

There's no me.

Nothing is wasted. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I dont know. I dont reduce my suffering..it just is as it is. Reducing implies that smth is not perfect here and now. 

Edited by Nadosa

The ultimate result is assured.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Nadosa do you think you don't need to work on your experience of the character/personality?

3 hours ago, catcat69123 said:

@Nadosa do you think you don't need to work on your experience of the character/personality?

I can only love it more than I did before. Guess that's "working on". But there is really nothing but going in rather than working towards.

-

“YOUR TASK IS NOT TO SEEK FOR LOVE, BUT MERELY TO SEEK AND FIND ALL THE BARRIERS WITHIN YOURSELF THAT YOU HAVE BUILT AGAINST IT.”

Rumi

Edited by Nadosa

10 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

“YOUR TASK IS NOT TO SEEK FOR LOVE, BUT MERELY TO SEEK AND FIND ALL THE BARRIERS WITHIN YOURSELF THAT YOU HAVE BUILT AGAINST IT.”

LoL one of my therapists quoted this in his office waiting area :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I wish it could be written.

Silence. Meditation. And this music.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 01/02/2022 at 8:15 PM, Gianna said:

You’re only ever surrendering to God. 

I love this :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan