Gianna

What do you love about people?

20 posts in this topic

I recently did a thread asking what people loved about life, what made life worth living. There were so many incredibly beautiful and diverse responses that I wanted to now do one on people. But this one might be hard… LOL! Definitely more challenging than the first but I can kick start it off. 

What I love about people is witnessing and experiencing their creativity. Their ‘Creator’ nature and seeing their creations. Okay now everyone else’s turn, if you will :). I think it will be helpful for me and for us to be reminded of the lightness of people since we are on the receiving end of so much darkness today in our unawakened world. 

I love the Goodness of their heart. I love how all the people always do the best they can, always try it again in again. All of them pure in their heart, good in their intentions, not always intelligent in their actions :x

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1 hehehe. Very true. I love this. I love and see the goodness of their hearts as well. Great response :) 

People can be hard to love .. requires a lot of patience. 

Most are still child-like, even well into their adult years.

@Gianna seeing a reflection of yourself in them.  That's what they are basically.   They are a reflection of you in a particular way

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I love being away from them and just watching them on TV or YouTube. They're entertaining.

22 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I love being away from them and just watching them on TV or YouTube. They're entertaining.

In that way you can imagine their inner world.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Gianna So many things. Their beauty, their uniqueness, endless curiosity, ingenuity and creativity. 

I like people who don't engage in fake victimhood, very important in today's PC world. I like people who are not hypocrites and who take responsibility for their own actions and those that understand the importance of purpose and ethics. And those who don't play ego games. They speak from the heart. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Gianna seeing a reflection of yourself in them.  That's what they are basically.   They are a reflection of you in a particular way

Oh my, you are genius. This is always in my awareness as well <3 reflection :x 

@Terell Kirby Yeah, you can look at people sometimes and just see super overdressed children, hehehe. The only thing that makes this not painful is seeing the love and innocence in children, even when they're acting recklessly. 

@RMQualtrough Very entertaining! hehe. And sometimes very unpredictable, and other times predictable too. 

@Inliytened1 Exactly (re: imagining their inner world)

@Matthew85 I love these. Also, btw, I love what you wrote in the last thread too. The 'what do you love about life' one. I can feel the love in you. 

@Preety_India Wow, such a good point/connection with fake victimhood and PC. And I agree, to me people who take responsibility for their actions are way more and feel way more safe. As well as the people who truly speak from their hearts. 

Thank you guys for your responses. 

@Gianna You're welcome! Thank you for creating these posts.

If everyone spent time everyday focusing on what they love and appreciate about life and people their life and our would transform. 

Edited by Matthew85

Rather what don't I love. If I don't love anything about someone there is a problem.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

I like people because they are the children of god, this micro expression of the macro that is God. They are love, they are god. It is pure uniqueness in everything. 

If you can receive that then it is hard to find something to hate.

Knowing that they are you, creates a sense of connectedness to everybody. By loving them, you are loving yourself.

each is a unique complete unfathomable universe unto herself that even with infinite incarnations you could never be done loving her

Think here is important to make a difference between likeing and loving people. I can like your hat or biceps or smooth talk or whatever. Harder than likeing is rispecting, I can find something to rispect in people I dont like at all. Harder still than rispect is to love. Loving has nothing to so with desirability or likeability of the loved one but its a commitment to a transformarive process of deticating my life on making all my ways of relating to others, to God, to world and myself loving. So its good will toward loved one, no matter how much love I happen to feel at the moment. They can be really fucking annoying at times :')