Tech36363

Question for the "enlightened" people

16 posts in this topic

In hindu and buddhist text , they talk about birth and death and that one of their main teaching is that life is suffering . 

Given that they talk about how "mukti" / "nirvana" / being enlightened is the end to the cycle of birth and death 

But in one of the videos leo said that god got bored so he created this finite limited version of himself so that he can go thru the process and realize love .

So basically even if someone want to put an end to the cycle of birth and death , they will get bored again and go thru the same thing again and again . 

How do i stop this , i want to stop the cycle hahaha 

Its more like Leo got bored and did 5meo. Then came back not knowing what he is talking about would be my more or less educated quess.

"God got bored" is basically an ego's idea of why God manifests its potential.

Boredom only exists in an egoic state.

How can someone actually know there’s an end to the cycle? It’s assuming a lot based on an experience or lack thereof that has yet to come, at least if you’re to take birth and death literally. 

The Buddha did not just teach that life is suffering. That is only half of it. The four noble truths basically consist of two core things. Dukkha and dukkha nirodha are those ideas which are dissatisfaction/suffering and the cessation or end to it.  

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

2 hours ago, Tech36363 said:

So basically even if someone want to put an end to the cycle of birth and death , they will get bored again and go thru the same thing again and again . 

No, their unique soul and higher self will not get bored again and again. You can end your cycle of rebirth, but you can't end God's. Also, it wasn't boredom for God, it was an innocent desire to experience something more than itself, to forget itself. But our unique higher selves may feel bored, like the new-agers say, we are bored light-beings who decided to reincarnate again because we have already lived in a perfect paradise for millions of years and after that the idea of incarnating into a limited human body became interesting again, also it could help the higher self to evolve, and then eventually you won't reincarnate as a human again.

Edited by Seraphim

On 25/12/2021 at 9:29 PM, Tech36363 said:

god got bored so he created this finite limited version of himself so that he can go thru the process and realize love .

All of that is false. ‘Bored’ doesn’t exist to God. And, there is no reason why God created reality. He just did.

There is no cycle. Stop reading Buddhist texts.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 25.12.2021 at 10:38 PM, Whatever said:

Its more like Leo got bored and did 5meo. Then came back not knowing what he is talking about would be my more or less educated quess.

BroooXDDD

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 12/25/2021 at 4:29 PM, Tech36363 said:

In hindu and buddhist text , they talk about birth and death and that one of their main teaching is that life is suffering . 

It’s not quite that ‘life is suffering’, it’s the initial acknowledgement that there is suffering. 

Given that they talk about how "mukti" / "nirvana" / being enlightened is the end to the cycle of birth and death 

The ‘cycle’ is not actual, it is conceptual. Cessation is the end of suffering. Cessation can not be thought / thought about, which is indicative of nothing. 

But in one of the videos leo said that god got bored so he created this finite limited version of himself so that he can go thru the process and realize love .

Even if someone said the most perfect words, it would still be amiss on your part to believe the concepts arising ‘in’ you, vs tasing the actuality for yourself so to speak. Also, boredom is an emotion, if you will, a human emotion. Process is a concept, a human concept. 

Cessation is the actual end of suffering, the actual ‘taste’ if you will, or enlightenment. Cessation is not an experience, nor awakening experience(s), nor the thought activity of states, levels, etc. Cessation can be pointed to but not actually communicated with words. 

Meditation. Expression. Understanding emotions.

Careful not to immediately assign that to Nahm. The website (and videos) were created only after cessation. No money is made. Nothing is gained. There is no ‘ask’ at all. Cessation is the entire inspiration, and the entire point of the sharing. Of course, with respect, as this is received it amounts only to some dude’s opinion, and that is really the beauty of ‘it’. 

There is enlightenment, there just aren’t any enlightened people. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

God has to know/be itself in both its limitless essence and all its limited manifestations. It can't be any other way.

Be careful of freely giving out the title of "enlightened" to other humans beings, especially if you haven't reached it yourself. This is a quick way to get preyed upon by Zen devils.

On 25.12.2021 at 10:29 PM, Tech36363 said:

Your desire to stop the cycle is part of the cycle. So the only way to stop the cycle is by realizing that there is no cycle - and mind you, this will neither be "achieved by you", nor will it "achieve anything for you".

Who was born, who will die? 

55 minutes ago, Nahm said:

There is enlightenment, there just aren’t any enlightened people.

^^^ Precisely.

To want enlightenment is to misunderstand enlightenment.

Any claim to knowledge is a confession of ignorance.

The only truth is that there is truth. I am that I am.

Nothing that makes sense on either side of enlightenment makes sense on the other.

Edited by The0Self