Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forza21

Why GOD would choose such suck-ass-life?

23 posts in this topic

Working 9-5, paying his debts, having little, to no free time to enjoy, couple days off,  and constantly struggling to get up every morning to go to the job you hate. 
SOME people really doesn't have a choice to do anything else.

Why all powerful mighty GOD would choose something like that? 

It's get worse, if u were born in India, and u work 12-15 hour a day, just to earn enough money, not to starve to death.  Doesn't really sound like "soul experiencing life"
There are also many heart-breaking traumas like, being raped, and kept in basement for most life etc.

For me, it's beyond understanding, and it's a giant contradiction- WHY? 

@Forza21 because you are looking at it from a finite bias POV..whars better for "me"  God has no such bias.   God doesn't choose anything because it IS everything.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If you are infinite you try everything cuz you got nothing better to do. 

When you realize that you are the God you talk about, you then understand that you are responsible for your suck ass life.

Get your mind together if you want to start getting results. A victim mentality will do you no good.

21 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

When you realize that you are the God you talk about, you then understand that you are responsible for your suck ass life.

Get your mind together if you want to start getting results. A victim mentality will do you no good.

No matter how much you get your stuff together etc. You still gonna get get older and sicker no? Entropy exist. 

What if I wanna be forever young and healthy? Ahh f*ck my opinion and my wants right?

I'm just a puppet that existence uses to experience another flavour of life. And then it all ends for me when I die. What a deal, what a deal man...........

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

9 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

I'm just a puppet that existence uses to experience another flavour of life. And then it all ends for me when I die. What a deal, what a deal man...........

Whatever you tell yourself you are, is what you will manifest into reality.

Makes no sense to have shitty psychology, and then complain about it. Either be happy with your bleak outlook on life, or do something to change it.

Edited by Terell Kirby

31 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

No matter how much you get your stuff together etc. You still gonna get get older and sicker no? Entropy exist. 

What if I wanna be forever young and healthy? Ahh f*ck my opinion and my wants right?

(Unneccessary thing i said)

Edited by KatiesKarma

Imagine infinite happiness and peace as God - it's impossible, it would be "boring", no change of feeling of scenery at all, no meaning to be found anywhere. 

There must be contrast, impernance and change. Suffering and pain.

Notice how your childhood flew by in seconds, how the years trickle by. The heights of Love and the Depths of impossible monotony and misery - all is temporary. Nothing lasts forever.

Even nazi camp survivors say that in the moment the suffering felt eternal but afterwards rather short. (At least in the book Man's search for meaning by Viktor Frankl)

Pray & try everything you can to either change or accept the given situation and circumstances that can feel like a cage

Edited by KatiesKarma

33 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

That's right...it's called selfishness. 

There's nothing wrong with that..but at the level of God Consciousness there is only selflessness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

because the infinite is, and as it is, it loves itself with infinite love, and from that love, in an instant, infinite ways of manifesting that love are manifested. All that can be, is. nothing a finite mind can encompass. 

I, as an ego, think: all have a purpose, all is for a reason, it's too perfect, Everything points to an objective, to increase in complexity, to evolve. God needs to learn from himself. but that's how it is? do not know

Is it God who calls it a suck-ass-life? Or someone that does not think they're God?

2 hours ago, Forza21 said:

Working 9-5, paying his debts, having little, to no free time to enjoy, couple days off,  and constantly struggling to get up every morning to go to the job you hate. 

You haven't gone far enough if you're still chained to these things.

“Gnosis ain’t gonna buy you no groceries” - Bon Iver

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

God is the playing field. How we play is up to us as humans. Since most humans are stupid, we end up creating a soul crushing reality/society

God is not endorsing capitalism or slavery but at the same time God is not anti-capitalism or anti-slavery

You make it sound like us humans are capable to have a will, but God has not will.

Why wouldn’t God choose such a “suck-ass” life? God is Love. Love includes and accepts absolutely EVERYTHING.  If God excluded a certain possibility or life, it wouldn’t be God!  

Focus on your own life. I mean, we are all called to be in service to other people in some way, like through our work. But only you can enjoy and/or suffer your own life, not someone else. So you gotta find a way to make life meaningful, for you. 

And, probably, a part of that will entail you finding a worthwhile expression through work. Another part may be raising a family and being part of a community. And another part(imo the most important one) will be having a strong spiritual connection to God.

A good life is not going to fly into your lap. If you take that mentality, then yes, all will be lost probably. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

2 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

It's funny you mentioned entropy. Check out Dan Winter's lectures and free e-book for the science of negentropy, reversing entropy to become young forever. Humans have known about this science throughout history, that's why there are stories of immortals, yogis who lived for hundreds of years, etc.

But why do you think it all ends when you die? We have many reasons to believe there is an afterlife. Even scientific evidence.

Maybe, because you are God you need to now take total responsibility and invest the next 10 years to make life beautiful.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Forza21 said:

SOME people really doesn't have a choice to do anything else.

Why all powerful mighty GOD would choose something like that? 

It's get worse, if u were born in India, and u work 12-15 hour a day, just to earn enough money, not to starve to death.  Doesn't really sound like "soul experiencing life"
There are also many heart-breaking traumas like, being raped, and kept in basement for most life etc.

For me, it's beyond understanding, and it's a giant contradiction- WHY? 

It’s not contradiction, it’s lemons. Some people are fine with lemons. Allow them to be. You want lemonade. Make lemonade. Take your list of lemons and write the opposites, everything you do want, on a dreamboard, and indeed it shall be. 

The current mindset is resistant to this and therefore will not do. It can be let go in recognition of how it feels. Happy to help but in truth no understanding is needed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE