Lyubov

Freaky sex, ideas to make it happen?

18 posts in this topic

I am drawn to freaky, new and kinky sexual experiences. I’m currently in a relationship and am wondering what are some good ideas and stuff you all would consider freaky that you can do with a partner and how to go about making it happen? For instance I had sex recently in a car parked in front of some police and also have done some messing around in public places but haven’t gone all the way yet like this. It was spontaneous. I wanna make kinky / wild stuff happen more. Threesome with another girl is another good one I want to try. I’ve only been in one a really long time ago (it wasn’t good) and I want to try it again now. My gf is open to it but I’m not entirely sure how to take the lead to make this one happen. I kinda have an idea of how and am confident I can make this stuff happen but I also have noticed spontaneousness is a factor in it. I know leadership is as well and making her feel safe and not judged. My sex life isn’t boring by any means, it’s amazing, just wanna foster creativity and freaky fun sexual experiences like this. Any tips on fostering a sort of kinky sexual energy in a relationship so crazy stuff happens? I realize it has to be kinda like pepper, the whole sexual part of the relationship can’t be about crazy stuff but it can sprinkled throughout.  

So in summary: 

threesome 

public sex 

swinger party / kinky party / orgies 

toys (do this already)

outfits (starting to) 

Lingerie (beautiful and do it occasionally, may try to encourage more of this)

any other ideas?

Also this seems like an appropriate thread. Please keep the discussion tasteful. I’m looking for advice and books on fostering kinky sex in a safe, comfortable and harmonious way with a partner. 

Edited by Lyubov

If you want the craziest sex imaginable, have sex on 5-MeO-MALT or 5-MeO-MIPT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Lyubov

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Yeah do what Leo said but to make it crazier smoke crack on top of it

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

This is one thing I currently can’t do but want to maybe try one day. I’m way too sensitive to psychedelics and I’ve only had uncomfortable (but beneficial) experiences on the stronger ones like DMT. Don’t think sex will mix well for me on these. I’m going to try it with lsd or shrooms though soon.  

Check the app called 3Fun, not only for finding your third wheel but to plug into a community that’ll likely share more ideas than you can get to in this lifetime. Give it your best nonetheless of course. Trip reports welcomed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leo Gura for real? What dosage would you recommend, and plugged or no? 

Have you had sex with girls on 5-meo malt? Are you “both conscious” during sex that you are eachother?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you stick it up your butt or her butt? 

Asking for a friend. :) 

36 minutes ago, Intense said:

plugged or no?

Vaped, it has perfect duration ^_^

2 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Lyubov

Have her stomp on your balls

I thought you'd never ask... :x ... sorry...but that was funny!

3 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Lyubov

Have her stomp on your balls

I’m more of a knee kinda guy personally.

3 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Lyubov

Yeah do what Leo said but to make it crazier smoke crack on top of it

Tempting but I’m not looking for a borderline heart attack horror trip lol.

@Lyubov

Play cops and robbers. Or if you want a more complex scenario you can play head of fbi vs leader of organized crime syndicate and take turns interrogating each other. You could also play Adam and Eve out in the woods once spring and summer rolls back around. If you want to get super freaky you can try ice water sex. Cut a hole in a frozen pond or river or just put tons of ice in the bath tub. See what you’re both made of. Use your imagination. ^_^

1 hour ago, ZenRising said:

I thought you'd never ask... :x ... sorry...but that was funny!

Lol. She would either love the proposal or think it’s weird af!

Google "BDSM checklist" and look in Google Images for the lists, you'll get dozens of ideas you had never thought of, probably multiple you'll need to look up to even see what they mean.

Best thing is the checklist has boxes for things you're interested or not interested in, or hard cutoffs you won't do. Print 2 copies, you do one and your partner does one, and see what activities you're both interested in.

Edited by Yarco

Both should plug as vaping won't last long enough.

19 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I am drawn to freaky, new and kinky sexual experiences. I’m currently in a relationship and am wondering what are some good ideas and stuff you all would consider freaky that you can do with a partner and how to go about making it happen? For instance I had sex recently in a car parked in front of some police and also have done some messing around in public places but haven’t gone all the way yet like this. It was spontaneous. I wanna make kinky / wild stuff happen more. Threesome with another girl is another good one I want to try. I’ve only been in one a really long time ago (it wasn’t good) and I want to try it again now. My gf is open to it but I’m not entirely sure how to take the lead to make this one happen. I kinda have an idea of how and am confident I can make this stuff happen but I also have noticed spontaneousness is a factor in it. I know leadership is as well and making her feel safe and not judged. My sex life isn’t boring by any means, it’s amazing, just wanna foster creativity and freaky fun sexual experiences like this. Any tips on fostering a sort of kinky sexual energy in a relationship so crazy stuff happens? I realize it has to be kinda like pepper, the whole sexual part of the relationship can’t be about crazy stuff but it can sprinkled throughout.  

So in summary: 

threesome 

public sex 

swinger party / kinky party / orgies 

toys (do this already)

outfits (starting to) 

Lingerie (beautiful and do it occasionally, may try to encourage more of this)

any other ideas?

Also this seems like an appropriate thread. Please keep the discussion tasteful. I’m looking for advice and books on fostering kinky sex in a safe, comfortable and harmonious way with a partner. 

@Lyubov I don't see a lot of helpful responses here so far, so let me jump in.

The overall, long-term strategy here is: praise what you want to see more of in your partner.

Want her to dress in lingerie? Then compliment her when she does, make her feel sexy, bring it up and say you think she would look so sexy in X Y Z, then when she's on board (NOT BEFORE), you take the initiative and take her shopping, of course you pay. Alternatively, you can challenge/inspire her to buy more sexy lingerie, just make her feel not judged but encouraged.

For outfits, public sex, and other kinky stuff, you basically follow the same sequence:

1. Praise the quality you want to see more of (praise her adventurousness, praise her lustfulness, praise her and encourage her to fantasize about multiple people, et cetera)

2. Make her feel encouraged and not judged when she gets a little freaky, or does a little something like flash you in public, just give it tons of appreciation.

3. Fantasize about it together, just talk about fantasies, you can initiate this.

Wait with step 4 until you get signs from her that she'd be into exploring it, otherwise you come off pushy and controling.

4. Initiative. Now you do the hard work and take the initiative to make it happen, whatever it is. You've got permission from her now. Don't expect her to do the work to make it happen for you (although she might, if she's really awesome)
  Involve her in it as much as you can: look for parties together, look for outfits together, look for threesome-worthy girls together. Or preferably one of her friends because she already trusts a friend, so less competition vibe. Competition ruins threesomes and lives, so make sure she feels safe and knows beyond a doubt that you'd never leave her for another girl, even though you had sex with another girl and her.

5. Release expectations. Make sure there is no pressure on the situation. Nothing has to happen. Let her know that you are completely cool if nothing happens tonight. It's all about her feeling safe and exploring adventure together, not about goals.

Good luck!

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Sexual hypnosis is a whole huge domain to explore.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003