actuallyenlightened

I bet game is broken at stage coral

62 posts in this topic

For someone who is high-turquoise+ I predict that Leo's teachings don't apply because:

• Approach anxiety: "suffering is imaginary therefore I don't feel negative emotions"
  • Charisma: superhuman levels due to fully awakened throat chakra. 
  • Doing enough approaches: 1 is enough. Coral figures the person out before saying a word. Might even recognize them from a past life.
  • Reading people: easily picks up on their archetype and temperaments. Knows what response it'll get before speaking. Talking to yellow and below is like talking to children.
  • Worldview: "my life is mythology in action. Of course the hero has lovers"
  • Problems in life: Already solved the problems that normal people face. It's probably attractive when coral seemingly has no problems. However, may cause problems in relationships because it's boring otherwise.

In a nutshell, for coral life's just fun and so is their love life. Playing as coral is like using auto-aim in COD; eventually God might decide to drop the ban hammer and make you a martyr.

Disclaimer - This is not from my personal experience. I haven't reached such a level.

You might be surprised to learn that your Coral has no one to date because all the girls are at the club looking for fun.

The dumber you are the easier dating is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You might be surprised to learn that your Coral has no one to date because all the girls are at the club looking for fun.

The dumber you are the easier dating is.

Haha absolute truth!

But still, isn't an advanced person supposed to be able to act stupid on demand? After all, if you can't be stupid, doesn't that mean that you lack integration? lol.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

But still, isn't an advanced person supposed to be able to act stupid on demand?

In practice advanced people are not so flexible. There are tradeoffs for being advanced.

Personally it takes me a lot of work to act stupid. I can do it, but it's not my forte.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In practice advanced people are not so flexible. There are tradeoffs for being advanced.

Personally it takes me a lot of work to act stupid. I can do it, but it's not my forte.

I could see it being difficult. Completely possible to put on new identities like a mask but perhaps very demanding. Probably since it'll be below a serious practitioner in a sense where he'll feel like he is acting out of integrity and it will undo progress. Maybe at an even higher level the ego will be so gone that it wouldn't even care :ph34r:

The mind tends to function in different modes or states. Logical state is one thing, spiritual state is another thing, and emotional party state is very different from that.

You have to learn to set aside the logical state and the spiritual state and just go into a sort of animalistic dumb party state, where you party and dance like a drunk fool (minus the drinking). That can be tricky to do if you spend 95% of your time in the logical and spiritual states.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

if you spend 95% of your time in the logical and spiritual states.

Who really does that, though. I have a feeling that most people in the spiritual circles overestimate how high their states and how much time they spend in them.

Edit: ah, I have missed the "logical" part of the statement. Ok, then it's possible. I believe there are people with sticks so much up their asses that they almost never stop being logical.

Edited by Girzo

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Who really does that, though. I have a feeling that most people in the spiritual circles overestimate how high their states and how much time they spend in them.

I would guess that most professional men spend 95% of their time in a logic state. Which is why they can't get laid.

I swear this “too conscious to date” talk is starting to sound like when Dungeons and Dragons players will talk about how they won’t waste their seed on a common harlot because they are a wizard. Dating is possible when you are godly conscious. If you’re having problems with it maybe don’t look for a girl in a disco club?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The mind tends to function in different modes or states. Logical state is one thing, spiritual state is another thing, and emotional party state is very different from that.

You have to learn to set aside the logical state and the spiritual state and just go into a sort of animalistic dumb party state, where you party and dance like a drunk fool (minus the drinking). That can be tricky to do if you spend 95% of your time in the logical and spiritual states.

Do you have any advice on how to develop state-flexibility?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

pick up is pure role play

neither of us are the same person the next morning

it is stage theater, all you need is to work on your thespian chops, no development or awakening required, cash a must and boobs a plus

A concious human being is incapable of doing something stupid. A stupid action is an unconscious action. By vary nature consciouness and stupidness don't go together. Only because of lack of consciousness can somebody perform a stupid action. Once you become concious of your stupidness automatically self correction happens. That's just the law of awareness. Stupidness means ignorance, awareness means the end of ignorance and stupidness.

Speaking about coral beings, can you ever imagine buddha or Jesus hitting ladies in a bar with their dick? Lol. Of course not. Because a coral being is not an ape. That's what makes them coral.

Makes sense or no?

?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

corals be like hey girl let me enlighten you with this dick.

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Speaking about coral beings, can you ever imagine buddha or Jesus hitting ladies in a bar with their dick? Lol. Of course not. Because a coral being is not an ape. 

Makes sense or no?

Yep. Makes total sense 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Yep. Makes total sense 

Thank you ??

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

A concious human being is incapable of doing something stupid. A stupid action is an unconscious action. By vary nature consciouness and stupidness don't go together. Only because of lack of consciousness can somebody perform a stupid action. Once you become concious of your stupidness automatically self correction happens. That's just the law of nature.

Speaking about coral beings, can you ever imagine buddha or Jesus hitting ladies in a bar? Lol. Of course not. Because a coral being is not an ape. 

Makes sense or no?

?

osho says you go back and forth between the silence and the love many times are needed before the sex will drop for good

what man can resist a nice damsel?

question 3 from - https://oshosearch.net/Convert/Articles_Osho/Om_Shantih_Shantih_Shantih/Osho-Om-Shantih-Shantih-Shantih-00000004.html

Edited by gettoefl

You guys need to start drinking and doing drugs (coke and molly). You already do LSD and dress your reasons up for doing it in the name of God so you feel good about it. Drinking and drugs is just another change of state. You think it's some unconscious step backwards but honestly have no clue what you're talking about. Obviously, you must do it responsibly. Your life is out of balance neglecting your party side. 

Edited by Lyubov

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

osho says you go back and forth between the silence and the love many times are needed before the sex will drop for good

what man can resist a nice damsel?

question 3 from - https://oshosearch.net/Convert/Articles_Osho/Om_Shantih_Shantih_Shantih/Osho-Om-Shantih-Shantih-Shantih-00000004.html

Osho was known to be a sleazebag :D

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.