SQAAD

Huge Bodybuilder YouTuber Suffers Heart Attack

28 posts in this topic

High-level bodybuilding is super unhealthy on so many levels.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I think it might have come down the the fact that tunica media, the inside of artery wall is basically a muscular layer which allows for contraction and relaxation of the vessel to adapt to blood pressure requirements. The problem is that it is highly sensitive to growth hormone and basically growth factor signalling that these guys are shooting up their veins. And so while your muscles are getting big as fuck, your tunica media is hardening and growing as well gradually obstructing the blood flow. He will not be the first to have that happen to him. It is scary that these guy are literally role models for millions of young guys across the world eating trash and taking crappy whey powders 5 times a day. 

And yes of course a diet based on 300grams of protein, simple carbs and junk won't help either. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

If your heart is weak but muscles are strong I believe that can be problematic. Remember if youre lifting a ton of scrap metal your heart goes along for the ride too, not just your muscles. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Carl-Richard

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

High-level bodybuilding is super unhealthy on so many levels.

It is. Same goes for almost every sport on a high level out there. For example running for 5 hours straight like a marathon runner does is not optimal for health either but i guess its definitely less harmful than bodybuilding...

22 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I think it might have come down the the fact that tunica media, the inside of artery wall is basically a muscular layer which allows for contraction and relaxation of the vessel to adapt to blood pressure requirements. The problem is that it is highly sensitive to growth hormone and basically growth factor signalling that these guys are shooting up their veins. And so while your muscles are getting big as fuck, your tunica media is hardening and growing as well gradually obstructing the blood flow. He will not be the first to have that happen to him. It is scary that these guy are literally role models for millions of young guys across the world eating trash and taking crappy whey powders 5 times a day. 

And yes of course a diet based on 300grams of protein, simple carbs and junk won't help either. 

100% clogged up arteries are almost always caused by a luminal thrombus or a sudden plaque hemorrhage imposed on an atherosclerotic plaque with or without concomitant vasospasm. That means, with 46 years old - he propably has severe arteriosclerotic plaque formations in his heart/brain and everywhere else in his body. Thats what a shitty lifestyle can bring to you! 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

@Michael569

31 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

taking crappy whey powders 5 times a day. 

Which whey powders are considered crappy?

9 minutes ago, undeather said:

100% clogged up arteries are almost always caused by a luminal thrombus or a sudden plaque hemorrhage imposed on an atherosclerotic plaque with or without concomitant vasospasm. That means, with 46 years old - he propably has severe arteriosclerotic plaque formations in his heart/brain and everywhere else in his body. Thats what a shitty lifestyle can bring to you! 

Ah fair enough, thanks for the correction doc ^_^

6 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Which whey powders are considered crappy?

I mean...they have beneficial effects for sure. We have data on that, I just don't think they are worth the risk of excessive tissue growth stimulation (beyond just muscle) and there is some evidence whey can contribute to kidney and liver damage. I'd rather stick to plan proteins even if it means getting slower gains. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Thank god I didn't pursue body building too seriously while I was growing up. I had a feeling that kind of fitness program wasn't right for me, despite how some of the people I know pursued it to that degree.

11 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Kali Muscle suffers a heart attack from 100% clogged artery. His diet was trash it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBSUnrJSmY0

9 hours ago, Michael569 said:

You're right, Michael. Also, let's not forget how much anabolic steroids he must've taken. Those steroidal androgen drugs significantly raise your bad cholesterol levels while lowering your good cholesterol levels in your blood. That of course will eventually lead to a lot of cholesterol plaque to build up in the walls of arteries, including the coronary arteries (vessels that supply blood to the heart), which will already by itself causes obstruction of blood flow. Then, once the plaque in any of the coronary arteries ruptures it will create a blood clot in the coronary artery, which causes complete blockage of blood flow to heart. Ultimately, a heart attack occurs.

Also, let me tell you guys this, Kali Muscle HAD to take a MASSIVE amount steroids as well as a MAJOR amount of growth hormone drugs for several years to acquire both the muscular freak physique and the abnormal levels of muscular strength he had.

Edited by Hardkill

There's been at least 4-5 bodybuilders die this year...The latest, sadly, was Shawn Rhoden who won the Olympia in 2018 or so...he was 46.  Right before him was George Peterson, who was an active Pro getting ready for the Olympia...and several others (John Meadows, Phil Hernon) before that..it seems all heart attacks.  Better just to stay natural and have longevity.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There's been at least 4-5 bodybuilders die this year...The latest, sadly, was Shawn Rhoden who won the Olympia in 2018 or so...he was 46.  Right before him was George Peterson, who was an active Pro getting ready for the Olympia...and several others (John Meadows, Phil Hernon) before that..it seems all heart attacks.

Juice is the destroyer of worlds 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

@Lyubov

11 hours ago, Lyubov said:

damn, hope he is ok and has insurance 

He has tons of money. But not enough mind and wisdom.

People can do what they want, its the influence that scares me, and teenagers / young males are so impressionable. 

I mean, there's teenagers on TikTok taking sarms & other research chemicals. I saw a video of a young guy who's testosterone levels were the same as a 90+ year old man cos he abused some PED so much (still denied it, even with test results) and admitted he'd had 0 sexual desire for more than a year. 

Gotta be careful who you follow in that industry

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Simply eating more calories already decreases your longevity and health. Never mind all the shit he was eating and injecting.

Bodybuilders tend to be very stuck in stage Orange.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Simply eating more calories already decreases your longevity and health. Never mind all the shit he was eating and injecting.

Bodybuilders tend to be very stuck in stage Orange.

Yup. I think to wanna be an athlete you have to be stuck at stage Orange or below.. Anything below Stage Green is pure devilry for my own tastes. 

Just the notion of being concerned with becoming the best , number #1 on the entire planet and really be concerned about that is pretty egotistical and low consciousness i believe.  These people believe that they more important and significant when in reality they are as significant as an ant in the cosmic scale.

I have watched bodybuilding carefully and also mma. I have seen a pattern. When these athletes become number one in what they do, it doesn't really change much. And eventually they lose that number one spot and try to reclaim it again and again like drug addicts. The ego never gets satisfied.  That number one spot you got in the world will mean nothing in your deathbed. lol

Edited by SQAAD

35 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I have watched bodybuilding carefully and also mma. I have seen a pattern. When these athletes become number one in what they do, it doesn't really change much. And eventually they lose that number one spot and try to reclaim it again and again like drug addicts. The ego never gets satisfied.  That number one spot you got in the world will mean nothing in your deathbed. lol

The biggest Norwegian athlete in recent times, Petter Northug, got caught speeding with cocaine in his system soon after retiring. It's not very surprising. It's hard to top being best in the world.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.