integration journey

Burning through Karma episode was a complete MIND FUCK

27 posts in this topic

that episode made me realize that I'm in a paradigm lock which I won't get into and that whole episode was a complete mind fuck to me

The karma I need to break through consists of three domains that I can't let go of: relationships/  life purpose (career) / artistry pursuit

I need  to work on those domains for the next 10- 15 years. 

What karma do you need to burn through ?

Money and sex(with multiple partners). Hopefully I’ll burn it in the next four years and then focus on the deeper aspects of life.

Definitely a great video by Leo?

Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I'm never going to burn through my desire for deep relationships and artistic pursuits in this lifetime and I have no wishes to :) 

I do however wish to burn through my damn weed addiction. 

"You Create Magic" 

5 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

You need a burning desire to stop burning weed, or you might just burn out :P

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 hours ago, integration journey said:

that episode made me realize that I'm in a paradigm lock which I won't get into and that whole episode was a complete mind fuck to me

The karma I need to break through consists of three domains that I can't let go of: relationships/  life purpose (career) / artistry pursuit

I need  to work on those domains for the next 10- 15 years. 

Karma refers to what you’ve created by your actions, not cravings experienced. That’s conditioning & thought attachment (identifying) and the justification of conditioning & thought attachment, by calling it karma. Relationships, life purpose, and artistry pursuit aren’t karma, it’s creation. The karma comes into play in relationship, purpose & pursuit in regard to aversion and conditioning, or, the how you go about relationships, purpose and pursuit. This would be good to recognize imo, before spending the next 10 - 15 years creating discordant karma by bypassing conditioning & thought attachment, and then having to address the effect it had in 10 - 15 years, with respect to karma.

For reference if interested…

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-ten-ox-herding-pictures

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

We got this! It is possible.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

We got this! It is possible.

Yes!! Happening now :)

"You Create Magic" 

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

Karma refers to what you’ve created by your actions

Why then is it said by Yogis that karma is inherited? Perhaps actions of past lives? Perhaps the unconscious action to choose to be born? (I don't recall choosing to be born, but maybe that's not the I which chose it, but the I that was born and will eventually die)

And also, what does the term 'karmic memory' have to do with all of this?

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

The karma comes into play in relationship, purpose & pursuit in regard to aversion and conditioning, or, the how you go about relationships, purpose and pursuit.

Could you expand on this? What is meant by 'in regard to aversion and conditioning'? What comes to my mind is:

The how No. 1) expression of thought and expression of wanting, thus emptying out - perhaps emptying out karma?

The how No. 2) thought suppression, 'keeping the conditioning within', resistance of emotions, not being aligned with what is desired.

Is that what you mean?

Thank you!

17 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

Why then is it said by Yogis that karma is inherited?

Because you are everyone, including the “Yogis”.

Perhaps actions of past lives? Perhaps the unconscious action to choose to be born? (I don't recall choosing to be born, but maybe that's not the I which chose it, but the I that was born and will eventually die)

Past is a abstraction, choice is assumption, neither are direct experience. 

And also, what does the term 'karmic memory' have to do with all of this?

What’s meant by that term? 

Could you expand on this? What is meant by 'in regard to aversion and conditioning'? What comes to my mind is:

The how No. 1) expression of thought and expression of wanting, thus emptying out - perhaps emptying out karma?

The how No. 2) thought suppression, 'keeping the conditioning within', resistance of emotions, not being aligned with what is desired.

Is that what you mean?

Thank you!

Aversion is ignore-ance or avoidance of feeling via mental illusory distraction like intellectualizing, conceptualizing, theorizing, substances, deflection, projection, etc, etc. Conditioning notes that these are learned, and unfortunately passed on. Conditioning, as in less than contentment, are conditions held now. When let go, no longer focused on / believed, happiness is unconditional. Like clouds & empty sky. 

1) Conditioning empties, karma is perpetual, cosmic, if you will. Perpetual as in that-there-is-creation. Seen more readily without claiming, or framing as “my karma”. 

2) Not sure what thought suppression is, seems like a thought. Essentially… something is heard, said, read, etc, and discord is felt… but one is manipulated by the apparent authority or facade of confidence employed by someone, and one listens to that someone instead of feeling & intuition, or, the discord. Emotions are experienced wether resisted or not. It’s the ignorance which is the variable. The natural result of bringing an end to the ignorance / understanding emotions, is alignment and the manifestation of what’s desired, solo, and collectively, and also cosmically but that’s a real doozy and for another day so to speak. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I already have everything I want and what I want is to keep on wanting. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I spent over a decade playing world of warcraft. I quit for 6 years but it picked it up back up this january. Yesterday I finally had the guts to delete all my characters and the game for good. * Pats own shoulder*

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What’s meant by that term? 

Sorry, I confused something there. Nevermind.

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Aversion is ignore-ance or avoidance of feeling via mental illusory distraction like intellectualizing, conceptualizing, substances, deflection, projection, etc, etc. Conditioning notes that these are learned, and unfortunately passed on. Conditioning, as in less than contentment, are conditions held now. When let go, no longer focused on / believed, happiness is unconditional. Like clouds & empty sky. 

?

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

1) Conditioning empties, karma is perpetual, cosmic, if you will. Perpetuate in that-there-is-creation. Seen more readily without claiming, or framing as “my karma”. 

If I understand that right, karma is the ongoing flow of creation. That karma/creation/action not only holds a "me", but also an "other/not me" - but since I am everyone and everything (according to basic spiritual theory), it's all "my karma", "my creation", "my action", so to speak? By "my karma/creation/action" I'm not referring to any identity which has something, or anything like that. I'm referring to just this right here, what's actual.

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

2) Not sure what thought suppression is, seems like a thought. Essentially… something is hear, said, read, etc, and discord is felt… but one is manipulated by the apparent authority or facade of confidence employed by someone, and one listens to that someone instead of feeling & intuition, or, the discord. Emotions are experienced wether resisted or not. It’s the ignorance which is the variable. The natural result of bringing an end to the ignorance / understanding emotions, is alignment and the manifestation of what’s desired, solo, and collectively, and also cosmically but that’s another day so to speak.

By thought suppression I meant that you resist dealing with certain things. For example, remembering an unpaid invoice, but upon uncomfortable emotions, suppressing the thought of actually paying the bills.. with more thoughts. Now that you say it, it seems rather difficult to suppress thoughts, just as much it is difficult to stop the heart from beating.

41 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Emotions are experienced wether resisted or not. It’s the ignorance which is the variable. The natural result of bringing an end to the ignorance / understanding emotions, is alignment and the manifestation of what’s desired, solo, and collectively, and also cosmically but that’s another day so to speak. 

Ohh okay, ignorance is the variable. That's a good one. Perhaps I meant ignorance with 'thought suppression'.

Thanks!

Yes, that's why I watch Leo's content. It can't help you get major insights but it can help integrate those insights after the fact. Otherwise you could lose years of life.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

22 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

?

On 11/2/2021 at 6:08 PM, integration journey said:

Trying to ignore strong emotions.?