happyhappy

a world of turquoise/yellow

17 posts in this topic

if the trend of human ego development on the planet continues, (as it does ig)

will humanity one day reach a point where it becomes strong turquoise/yellow ? 

how great would that be? what are your thoughts?

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

6 hours ago, happyhappy said:

Don't hold your breath :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Considering the effect just 1 turquoise has on it's surroundings, I think it would be a constant experience of what we now consider overwhelming beauty.  We underestimate how much we base our idea about what is possible on what things are like right now.  The experience of human life on this planet can be something not even comparable to how it is right now.  It goes way past technology or governments.  When we try to imagine what things could be like, its usually differently decorated version of the same thing.  Even basic modes of human activity that we take as a given wouldn't even happen anymore.  Entire domains of human life would be so healed it would hard to even remember there ever being a problem.  We would be going beyond what we now consider our highest values.  

It's nothing like being a turquoise in an orangish world.  Even being a turquoise in an orange world, you are nothing like how you would be in a turquoise world.  Your behaviors thoughts and everything still sort of falls in line with the rest of human life to some extent.  You still end up thinking about things you would never think about in a more evolved world.  You don't think about things you would think about in a more evolved world.  The effect of the state of 7 billion turquoise would be something very hard to imagine.  It might be sort of heavenly compared to what we are used to.

If we get past tier 1 without nuclear holocaust or climate apocalypse we will get to Turquoise planet earth, but this forum and the people here will be long gone by then, Im talking 500 years into the future before were even close to that. Most of the planet is still Red/Blue/Orange and not even close to Green right now. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Hard to predict, as this is something way far out in the future.

I can see a complete dissolution of nationalism, with worldwide globalization at the forefront. Basically a more connected society, centralized governments with a single currency that expands across all countries.

Also, a global / world ethic that all humans abide by...principles in which we all follow to ensure sustainability and well-being for all planetary lifeforms.

We are no where near close to this lol. Humanity is way too selfish.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Nothing to get your hopes up about. Sure, it is possible but it will take lifetimes. Even when we have a society of ‘yellow and turquoise’ this will just open doors to new, higher, stages.

Kazakhstan is a world of turquoise and yellow

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-08 um 04.51.36.png

at least the flag is

I think the rise of yellow in our civilisation on some scale will occur when humanity starts losing itself in VR. And people start to question reality. And also question how alive AI are. However it will be still long ways from humanity becoming yellow. Just like how green rised up last century but humanity still isnt green, yellow will rise late 21st century I think. Also arival of aliens would greatly boost our collective to green if the aliens execute it nicely. Also when much of humanity has become yellow including major scientists, then I believe we will start researching energetical phenomena and AP and psychic powers on a wide scale. This will boost the collective again making it reach late yellow. Now since society is mostly yellow and green, turquoise will have a much easier time developing and coming into life in individuals. So turquoise starts rising too. By the time we are all turquoise we will probably be so unified with each other and in love, that we'll start to energetically merge. 

This is my theory. Ofcourse it leaves all the different catastrophes that will happen because I can't predict that. 

Edited by Swarnim

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Kazakhstan is a world of turquoise and yellow

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-08 um 04.51.36.png

at least the flag is

hahaha at least their flag is! xD

2 hours ago, Swarnim said:

I think the rise of yellow in our civilisation on some scale will occur when humanity starts losing itself in VR. And people start to question reality. And also question how alive AI are. However it will be still long ways from humanity becoming yellow.

true true, AI & VR will spawn up a host of questions for those who are willing to question. 

4 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

However long it takes, we're headed in that direction and will probably get there eventually

I hope the evolution  is headed there . sad we won't be there huh? what if we get reincarnated back in to medieval times if reincarnation exists lol..

my mini-blog!

All the stages are necessary in someone for stability. I hope every time I think on it that we see green based leadership eventually. That alone would be a huge shift from where we operate at the moment.

On 11/1/2021 at 3:39 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Don't hold your breath :)

There have been Golden Ages before. We might be surprised at how quickly things can change when certain tipping points in consciousness are reached.

On 11/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, happyhappy said:

When thoughts ends, world ends. ☺️?

When you are awaken everyone is awaken, enlightened.

Yesterday, i was a smart man that i tried to change the world.

Today i am a wise man i started change myself. 

Rumi. 

1 hour ago, Khan 0 said:

When thoughts ends, world ends. ☺️?

When you are awaken everyone is awaken, enlightened.

Yesterday, i was a smart man that i tried to change the world.

Today i am a wise man i started change myself. 

Rumi. 

wisdom^_^

my mini-blog!