Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zen LaCroix

What are the evolutionary reasons as to why picking up women is so hard?

41 posts in this topic

I understand that the woman is at risk of carrying a baby or be shamed for sleeping with someone. There is the possibility of the being kicked out of tribe for sleeping with the wrong guy. Men are afraid to step outside of the box for fear of being killed by other guys in the tribe for going after the wrong woman, but I feel like that does not really explain it enough. Why is it the hardest thing I've ever done as well as for many other men from an evolutionary standpoint?

I remember in one of your videos Leo you said that business is just a modern civilized version of rape and pillage so what is the modern civilized version of pick up?

Edited by Zen LaCroix

From a practical standpoint because it’s something you have to mostly learn on your own and isn’t spoon fed to you as a kid throughout life like most other things are. Some kids who had very social and loving upbringings might have an edge here. 

The true answer to me though is that it’s just something that we tell ourselves is difficult and is just a construct of mind. Some people can skydive or go swimming with sharks but if you ask them to go up to a pretty girl and flirt with her they might freeze up and won’t be able to do it or at the very least be nervous. Mind has created the illusion here that one thing is scarier and more difficult than the other. But that’s just how you are labeling it as such. When I’m in higher conscious states it becomes so obvious that fear works like this 

Because high-value mates are pretty rare, so having lots of them is never going to be easy.

You might as well ask why having lots of gold is so hard. Because you have to dig through an entire mountain to collect it.

If you had very low standards for your mates it would be much easier.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

because there seems to be a lot of competition in that "field"

and competition was dangerous in the past, like you'd get killed, badly hurt or thrown out of the tribe

and it still can be dangerous now, most fights in clubs start because of competition over women

also rejection hurts the ego/feelings a lot, makes you feel like you're worthless

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you had very low standards for your mates it would be much easier.

Actually if you suck with attracting girls, you will not get ANY girls. Personally the girls i have had chances with were above average looking according to most people. It is very random, mostly depends on what their type is and how you behave around them.

But a low value guy will not get any girls, it is not that he will get low value girls only.

Otherwise incels would not exist.

she only has, a few kids, a few years, he can have ton of kids, many decades

her task to screen the field his to maximize his yield

her question is can this one finance future child, his is she babe enough to drive me wild

she bring honey he ooze money

she flash the flesh he splash the cash

Edited by gettoefl

It's direct and blunt survival and natural selection.

Just the whole survival of the human race hinges upon it.

You're not supposed to be able to bang dozens of hot chicks naturally. This is a highly unnatural result requiring serious training.

A typical guy will sleep with less than 10 girls in his life, and they will be of average to low quality.

On 10/16/2021 at 7:19 PM, Karmadhi said:

But a low value guy will not get any girls, it is not that he will get low value girls only.

Otherwise incels would not exist.

This is total bullshit. A low value guy can easily get a girl on his level. Human population has only gone up after all. The guys (or girls) that are so horrendous with the opposite sex they literally can't get with anyone have always been extreme outliers.

The problem is;

- Technology enabling more of those struggling men to teeter off the edge and not getting the socialization they need to interact with the opposite sex.

- Toxic materialist culture that encourages people to be shallow and reach for higher than their "value" or "level", which causes them to have less results as they struggle.

The phenomena of incels is caused by the above two things, exacerbating those extreme outliers and drawing in even more people so it's not such an extreme anymore. Inceldom is a literal social cancer tumor that has created it's own identity and spreads misinformation that infects people too close in proximity (ie those struggling males).

Saying a low value guy can't get any girls at all and believing it is fake news propoganda lol.

A guy that is horrible at attracting and has no experience can still get girls, he will just have to lower his standards and break out of the social programming that he is of a certain value or should only go for a certain value.

hrhrhtewgfegege

If a guy is not social at all he will not get any girls, correct.

A girl is not going to land on your dick in your mom's basement as you play Minecraft and watch anime.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A girl is not going to land on your dick in your mom's basement as you play Minecraft and watch anime.

Deconstructing incel culture...I love it.

@AlwaysJoggin true 

thinking it is hard is a self-fulfilling prophecy 

for me i have a core belief that business is easy and it's made doing business so much easier. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're not supposed to be able to bang dozens of hot chicks naturally. This is a highly unnatural result requiring serious training.

A typical guy will sleep with less than 10 girls in his life, and they will be of average to low quality.

But Leo, How come I've met typical normie guys that are average looking, don't have a high paying job (or company), yet they have a stunner of a girlfriend?

When I see this examples in real life I find myself sometimes skeptic of all the PUA Theory and seduction. This guys doesn't have to have anything special. 

Could they be "naturals"? @Leo Gura

19 hours ago, Roy said:

break out of the social programming that he is of a certain value or should only go for a certain value.

Interesting. Can you explain some more on this? 

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But Leo, How come I've met typical normie guys that are average looking, don't have a high paying job (or company), yet they have a stunner of a girlfriend?

When I see this examples in real life I find myself sometimes skeptic of all the PUA Theory and seduction. This guys doesn't have to have anything special. 

Could they be "naturals"? @Leo Gura

It's easy to explain. Those guys have some natural way of being social. For example, their job allows them to effortlessly socialize with lots of girls.

For example, my bartender friend literally gets paid to hit on girls all night long. Another guy worked in a women's shoe store and hit on girls 8hr per day, 5 days a week. A position like this makes life so easy.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Interesting. Can you explain some more on this? 

Guys telling other guys they can only go for hot girls, that is their metric and anything less is failing.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 10/18/2021 at 9:07 PM, Roy said:

This is total bullshit. A low value guy can easily get a girl on his level. Human population has only gone up after all. The guys (or girls) that are so horrendous with the opposite sex they literally can't get with anyone have always been extreme outliers.

The problem is;

- Technology enabling more of those struggling men to teeter off the edge and not getting the socialization they need to interact with the opposite sex.

- Toxic materialist culture that encourages people to be shallow and reach for higher than their "value" or "level", which causes them to have less results as they struggle.

First point is very true. Second point, most incels will tell you they would be more than happy with their equal counterpart but they still can’t even have that. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

my bartender friend literally gets paid to hit on girls all night long. Another guy worked in a women's shoe store and hit on girls 8hr per day, 5 days a week. A position like this makes life so easy

Hitting on female customers on the job all day everyday. What could possibly go wrong? ??‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Hitting on female customers on the job all day everyday. What could possibly go wrong?

Considering he got laid 100+ times, I'd say it worked out pretty well for him.