Leo Gura

A Challenge To Everything You Think You Know

325 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@aidenhall I'd be more concerned about the cult you presently find yourself in: Western rational materialism.

They are really experts in brainwashing techniques. The cult leader is scary!

:ph34r:

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 17/02/2017 at 1:11 AM, aidenhall said:

So is there like a cult somewhere right now that believe this and try to share the Law of One? Or is it just a book for now?

I believe every single word of the Law of One. It's like my new bible. I have to find like minded people to spread the word and let others know about the truth. The book explains everything. 

It's not really "believing" when you've already experienced the One.

I really wonder which density of consciousness 5-meo produces. It's not 3rd density, it is higher as there is no sense of body anymore. It's not absolute infinity either, or God, it's a glimpse, probably only of 4th density. I guess that is why its such an effective tool in advancing in 3rd density. Because the difference between the current consciousness and the state of consciousness it produces (4th) is so high. It shows the potential for work to be done. I still wonder if it actually does anything by itself or it just shows what has to be done.

I'm excited that there is much more to this than just enlightenment. The possibilities seem to be infinite hehe. 

What I'm getting from the book though is that enlightenment is enough. So we don't have to completely transcend the body and move to 4th density in this lifetime, which would end in premature death of this incarnation. I can still enjoy my life in 3rd density and raise my consciousness while I'm doing so. I also really like the concept of not forgetting when moving to 4th density. My motivation to do this consciousness work has moved away from the panicky "I'm going to die, I need to make the most of my life" to a more relaxed motivation of trying to move towards the source. The possibility of it not "All being for nothing and gone when dead" somehow has given me some peace.

I have to say that overall the book has given me more peace than anything I have ever read before. I have been really closely observing myself. I'm weary that it's just my ego attaching to something. 

I have always dismissed reincarnation, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. The body dies of course. But the thing/spirit/whatever that made it "alive" remains.

The basic desire of everything is to return from finity to infinity. Basically to return to the source. When resisting this urge, not listening to intuition (potentially thoughts from higher density beings) things start to go wrong and the entity will experience suffering in this lifetime. When the entity lives his life on this plane to its fullest potential and has advanced as far as the entity was able to in this incarnation the life is great, joyful, happy and a success.

This book raises lots of questions and possibilites that I have been pondering about for the last couple of days. I started reading book 2, I'm excited.

@Psychonaut, did you notice any distortions while tripping on 5meo? Did you perceive anything less then infinity? 

@Barna Man it's just a Samadhi state. Were you loose your sense of body and your mind shuts the fuck up. 

You didn't answer the question. :) 

And you can increase your dose. ;) 

On 18/02/2017 at 6:20 PM, Barna said:

You didn't answer the question. :) 

And you can increase your dose. ;) 

From my interpretation it's not infinity, as I believe there is more. Saying it's infinity would imply that it's all there is. Implying it's the highest state. From my experience there is always more. Too often it has happened that I thought "This is it" and there is nothing more. Every time it goes even further.

My highest dose was 50mg lol, but that was a while ago when I was not able to relax yet. I will probably go for 30mg plugged next time and continue to increase the dose.

@Psychonaut, this is mind stuff. :) 
Next time before you go tripping, ask yourself: "Is there something more than this?". And try to ask this same question while you're coming back from the trip. You will crack up laughing! :D 

With a sober mind you just cannot comprehend how deep you go on that substance.

Your philosophy is the ego's way of saying: "I am just poor little me, and there is a long-long way ahead of me before I become God (, fortunately!)" :) 

Check out the literature written by Walter Russel. He has some very interesting ideas, like the universe being completely electric.

Here is a video about some of his work:

I heard RA is now in personal contact with David Wilcock's friend Corey Goode - https://spherebeingalliance.com I been following David and friends for many years now and just recently heard about the connection. They are apparently the Blue Avian Race.

This is one of the latest uploads, David has been mentioning and working Corey in almost all of his latest videos and information.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth share similar teachings as RA Material http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

The tablets were said to be made Over 38 Thousand years ago.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto This stuff is quite weird. I have totally forgotten about enlightenment. That seems so boring after all this Illuminati, Pizzagate, Atlantis, Aliens, Antarctica, Antigravity, Teleportation, Telepathy, Underground wars, Nasa, Fallen angels.... My brain is severely overloaded right now. I'm not sure if that is good or not?

Didn't read much, but for some reason I felt like attempting to try to talk to Ra.  With the most open mind possible I meditated and attempted to ask him to communicate with me.  I perceived answer that came like an insight that was simply "why?"  I gave an honest answer and then I got a response in a similar way that was just "i love you."  Could be my mind making it up, but I'm enjoying exercising my open mindedness.  

2 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I perceived answer that came like an insight that was simply "why?"

"Why" in Ralian language is short for "We're busy right now".

11 hours ago, Psychonaut said:

@pluto This stuff is quite weird. I have totally forgotten about enlightenment. That seems so boring after all this Illuminati, Pizzagate, Atlantis, Aliens, Antarctica, Antigravity, Teleportation, Telepathy, Underground wars, Nasa, Fallen angels.... My brain is severely overloaded right now. I'm not sure if that is good or not?

Yeah its backwards for me all that illuminati stuff for me was at the start then came learning and growing/enlightenment and focusing on the good things thus attracting more good things in life. I never watch TV or news anymore but David and his collective always talked about Pineal Gland, Aliens, Atlantis, DMT and always shared some very intelligent stuff about ancient secrets and what not that lead me to finding myself further. The pizzagate and whats going on now doesn't really bother me much, i just absorb what information i need and dispose the junk/negatives and keep my balance.

Overtime you will learn to balance everything out. Everything is a learning/teaching process like the materials say. If you feel overloaded just take time off, change your focus on something more child-like and fun, be creative and find new hobbies and connect with nature, she always has the answers.

B R E A T H E

Has anyone been watching the spirit science youtube channel? I think that's another good source for practicing open-mindedness. All the stuff about chakras, crystals, the human history documentary and sacred geometry really has me confused. Not really any idea of what to make of all of that stuff O.o

I'm currently reading a book named "0,001% - L'éxperience de la réalité" by Marc Auburn, unfortunately it haven't been translated in English.

The author was born with the ability to travel out of physical body, he has been experimenting with it until present days.

Edited by Soulbass

@Leo Gura Could you please define what is (and isn't) a "rabbit hole"?

What does this expression mean?

Edited by Soulbass