SQAAD

Why Call Reality Love?

104 posts in this topic

Why does Leo call Reality Love? I think Being or Truth, or God is enough. 

Love implies that Reality is Loving itself or accepting itself. But that's not what i experience. I just experience Being. Or just reality. Or if you want to be more poetic you could say ''reality being itself''.

I don't understand the actuality of Infinite Love.  Leo says that God loves torture, rape , everything. But my interpretation is just that God is all those things. The Love part i don't get it yet.. 

If God was struggling to love something like torture and then eventually managing to do it in a second or two then i would understand the need of the word Love.  Is Love just a way to poetically sugarcoat things and make ourselves feel better about the horrors of existence??

Edited by SQAAD

By it Existing, its God's way of Loving it.
God is Everything, so God must Love Everything, If God doesn't Love it,
it cant be Everything.

Love is the Unifier of Every single finite self, part or aspect.
By rape, torture, suffering, war, famine, murder existing, and God Loving it by
living trough it, as it. It's Gods way of taking that finite self, part or aspect and transending
it to the Infinite.

If it wasnt Loving it, It would mean that It had to be stuck being Finite Forever...
And yet paradoxically, its being "stuck" being Everything Forever, and Nothing ;)

Consciousness is Equal to Love, and Love is Equal to Consciousness.
Consciousness is Everything, and that must mean that Everything is Love too...

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@SQAAD

Reality is not all about love. It includes love,hatred,joy,happiness,depression. All mental states. I contains evolution, music, dance, buildings, animals, flowers, clouds, stars, torture,sex,wars,hunger,justice,injustice,logic,bullshit and even unicorn since any conscious being in this universe could imagine about things yet to be and make it be even though paradoxical. The entire universe is a huge cluster of consciousness constantly interacting with each other. It can truly make anything happen, that's the reason we call it infinite. God is not independent of the universe itself. The entire universe itself is already God.

@SQAAD

44 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Why does Leo call Reality Love? I think Being or Truth, or God is enough. 

There is no need to call it any of that. All of these are of course identical. And Love isn't some new feature besides Being, Truth, God, Consciousness, etc. You simply discover that "Love" is just as accurate of a description as for example "Truth" or "Being", etc. 

I don't understand the actuality of Infinite Love.  Leo says that God loves torture, rape , everything. But my interpretation is just that God is all those things.

But that is the Love!?

If God was struggling to love something like torture and then eventually managing to do it in a second or two then i would understand the need of the word Love. 

Consciousness doesn't struggle to accept / love anything, but identification does. 

What is all-inclusive is all-loving. What is all-inclusive? Existence! Have you ever seen existence reject anything from itself? How could it? 

It's not that reality "does" the acceptance of itself. It is the acceptance of itself (Love) by virtue of simply being. 

Is Love just a way to poetically sugarcoat things and make ourselves feel better about the horrors of existence??

Not at all. Ironically enough, "the horrors of existence" is an expression born from a (seeming) lack of Love. 

@Tim R

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

What is all-inclusive is all-loving. What is all-inclusive? Existence! Have you ever seen existence reject anything from itself? How could it? 

I think Reality if it wanted to, it would not be able to reject any part of itself. Like a cup can't stop being a cup. But that doesn't make the cup Love.

1 minute ago, SQAAD said:

@Tim R

I think Reality if it wanted to, it would not be able to reject any part of itself. Like a cup can't stop being a cup. But that doesn't make the cup Love.

Would it sound better if Love is explicitly defined as 'unconditional, total acceptance'? Otherwise 'Love' is given characteristics from the feeling of love humans apparently feel. Love is not (only) love, it has some of the attributes, but without the clinging, the ownership, the selfishess of human love.

Just now, SQAAD said:

Like a cup can't stop being a cup. But that doesn't make the cup Love.

Oh but yes!! That's exactly what makes the cup Love:D

Haha oh boy, I'll celebrate the day you post "holy f*ck it's love"xD

6 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I think Reality if it wanted to, it would not be able to reject any part of itself.

That's exactly right again, you got it. Not-Loving is not even an option. That's why Love is the Absolute and without any opposite. 

I still don't know if I like the word Love.

Love seems like a part of reality.

But, all the suffering and bullshit,

That is also part of reality.

There is probably a better word than love.

Just because you are loving reality doesn't mean I do. It seem to relative.

But, I know Leo is like "Being unbiased totally it God's love" Sure.

And I am God, yet I have a human existence. So, It's interesting and True yeah. But, Idk I guess I am selfish. Which is fine I don't need to get trapped worrying about such things at this time. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

god is noun love is verb

what it does

that there love

Edited by gettoefl

picard_facepalm.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Would it sound better if Love is explicitly defined as 'unconditional, total acceptance'? Otherwise 'Love' is given characteristics from the feeling of love humans apparently feel. Love is not (only) love, it has some of the attributes, but without the clinging, the ownership, the selfishess of human love.

Is that what Leo and others mean though?

Acceptance makes total 100% sense because it's not an emotion but a lack of resistance. That is also why it is "peace", because peace isn't an emotion but a lack of anxiety.

4 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I want to know why it's love and not neutral.

Because you are still understanding love as an activity or emotion. Love just means that everything is equal. Nothing is more important than anything else. God doesn't prioritize anything, that is Love 

Edited by Jakuchu

3 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

has evolution happened? in other words are we all becoming more god like and more loving

love backwards is evol

you are halfway there already

11 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Because neutrality has an opposite. Love doesn't. Love is both neutrality and bias. Love = Nonduality

Edit: depends on what you mean by "neutral". 

If you mean "total non-discrimination", then that is the Love!?

Edited by Tim R

because when the limitation disappears and reality is manifested as the undifferentiated infinity that it really is, there remains only being, infinite joy, love of the infinite towards itself. as this is reality, and torture is apparent manifestation of what it is, so torture is infinite love, we just don't see it that way because of our egoic programming. The real work, the liberation, is be able to see the love in what seems the opposite of love. something that very few of us will be able to achieve

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Tim R I can see by the replies that people have various interpretations...

If Love means total equality and non-discrimination that makes logical sense. Same with lack of any anxiety/fear being Bliss/Peace. And I would ideally like to call consciousness nothingness or infinity tbh... Terminology is so often contested.

@RMQualtrough The reason you can rape someone is because Love exists. If God was anti-rape, God would be unloving towards you 

God accepts everything fully, such that it seems as if it is not doing anything but that is the doing. That freedom you have to rape someone is God's love towards you, you silly duck 

Edited by Jakuchu

look around you and see that consciousness is increasing

this is love, or evolution if you are a scientist