ivankiss

Awakening is fucking terrifying.

95 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Yes, realizing Oneness and God is all nice and cool. But being God is something totally else. And it's freakin' terrifying.

This is an intelligent distinction. We can recognize that we are participating in a dream (conceptual knowledge, or actually become the dreamer (being God).

Being the dreamer has so many implications it's hard to verbalize. i've toyed with this insanity, but I do it incrementally...balancing between basking in the realization and actually Being the divine source. 

Edited by Terell Kirby

@Jakuchu I never said I was beyond enlightenment. Clearly I took a very humbled position in my original post. I said being is beyond realization/enlightenment.

Confidence may come off as arrogance. It's just how you perceive me, and that's fine too.

Wish you all the best.

@Terell Kirby Yup. A very important distinction.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss To me realising that you are God = being God. It's not realisation/enlightenment, it's Realisation/Enlightenment 

The way we define our terms is completely relative. What if I define Enlightenment as Being? Is Being beyond Being? 

Enlightenment or the Buddhist term Satori translates as "Nature" or "Essence" 

And to me Nature/Essence = Being 

Edited by Jakuchu

14 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Yeah Yeah Am I in full-blown God-mode right now? Of course fucking not. If I was - being on this forum would be the last thing on my mind.

I'm about to jerk off and sleep. That's where I'm at right now. 

exactly ?

14 hours ago, Eternity said:

Being God takes some of us eons of lives to develop naturally and comfortably into that, aside from the most ascendant masters.  They have traveled through thousands of lifetimes to reach the vibrational level needed.  And during those lifetimes their vibrartional energy has been gradually stepped up.  

Sure! And that may be the case with the people here, Leo included. They may be souls who have experienced 1000s of lifetimes working towards self-realisation. That would explain their natural tendencies to be attracted to spirituality, their spontaneous kundalini awakenings or experiences of higher realms with comparative ease through meditation or drugs. This is very well understood in the Hindu religion. They may not be forcing the experiences at all, even if that were possible, which I don't think it is. One doesn't have to be a recognised guru or ascended master to be in a state of readiness.

I personally experienced vast states of emptiness which seemed to be beyond the states of oneness, love and joy. And there may be more levels beyond.  You don't know what lies next. I am utterly certain that I was able to have this realisation because of all the endeavours of my past lives and this one too.

Edited by Demeter

so many fancy words in here. so many bulls hitting egos bull shitting them selves and others

Nothing is known

nothing can be known

abide in that and shut the fuck up

any talk is bullshit

1 minute ago, Mosess said:

so many fancy words in here. so many bulls hitting egos bull shitting them selves and others

Nothing is known

nothing can be known

any talk is bullshit

How do you know that nothing can be known? That claim is very egotistical.

Leave people to believe their own experiences. Yours are obviously different.

5 minutes ago, Mosess said:

Nothing is known

nothing can be known

any talk is bullshit

The ironie of this is horrific 

59 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

The way we define our terms is completely relative.

Precisely. We may use the same words but they mean something completely different to each and every one of us.

42 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

So what you're implying, is that, once you become conscious of your true nature, you can consciously decide to die? Like, for example, just stop breathing?

I was not saying that, but yes, it is possible to choose death consciously. You can also slip, unwillingly, into something I like to call 'infinite death'.

4 minutes ago, Mosess said:

Nothing is known

nothing can be known

any talk is bullshit

Watch it. Just because you don't know something it does not mean no one does.

Knowing and not knowing go hand in hand.

@ivankiss Hey, what happened? Did you jump out of existence/fruition/cessation/nirvana for a while or did you do something else?

How did you do it?

38 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@ivankiss Hey, what happened?

I don't know how to put into words yet.

But there are some very cool so gs writing about it.

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@ivankiss

Keep letting go of thoughts. 

There is so much more to thought then I once thought xD

@Nahm

Leo often talks about how terrifying God-realization is. All of the terror is nothing but thoughts?

32 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

There is so much more to thought then I once thought xD

Care to expand on this, Ivan? I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on the subject :)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Im just talking to myself. Time to accept the Nothingness brother. Its actually love ☀️

Normal religion: it's all about what you believe. 
Nonduality: it's all about what you experience. 

Funnily enough we still have the same oneupmanship about who's got the best or deepest level :D   

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@EmptyVase

I can only attest that it is not truly me.

That, which is not truly you, is terrified from God? And the 'true you' has no identification, whatsoever, with the false self, the self which gets terrified?